If Trump loses New Hampshire as well he will quit

That's very unlikely. Trump has a big lead in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada etc etc etc

The American people as a whole are IGNORANT. That was proven by 8 years of Bush and 8 years of Obama. They don't want shit fixed..Fine give them Bernie Sanders. :)

I say yes...if he loses New Hampshire to Cruz or Rubio, he should step down.

If he wins New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada, should Cruz drop out?

If Cruz's ego was at stake, yes lol

That sounds strangely like a no. Hmmm. :eusa_think:
I'm not committed to anyone. I just don't trust Trump

I don't trust Rubio. I'll be happy if Cruz wins...but I'll say right now, I don't believe he can win a general election.

The liberals on this board are thrilled that Trump didn't win and Cruz did...that should tell you all you need to know.

I don't trust Rubio. I'll be happy if Cruz wins...but I'll say right now, I don't believe he can win a general election.

The liberals on this board are thrilled that Trump didn't win and Cruz did...that should tell you all you need to know.
It is meaningless. This board is infested by the extremes on both sides and imo is no reflection of how Americans feel in general. If they did reflect Americans thoughts Trump & Clinton would have easily won.

It is meaningless. This board is infested by the extremes on both sides and imo is no reflection of how Americans feel in general. If they did reflect Americans thoughts Trump & Clinton would have easily won.

It's not the feel...it's the electoral math. Cruz may be the best thing since sliced bread, but he is not competitive in more moderate states. If Cruz is the nominee, and he holds the red states...he MUST win Florida, Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina. The odds of that are slim.

Trump opens us PA, NJ, NH, MI, WI and CO. A lot better odds and a lot more for Hillary to defend.

That's why they celebrate.

I was ready to go all in for Trump, a lot of people that I respect are for Trump.

But he can't win. His unfavorable are the lowest ever for a candidate at this stage in the game for a reason.

My wife, who is a conservative teacher in Alabama that NEVER joined the union (they have a choice here, don't HAVE to let the union take part of their paycheck [allam] ) and has ALWAYS voted republican said this:

If Trump gets the nomination, I will vote for Hillary. I will, I'll vote for that lying bitch because she won't fuck things up as bad as that arrogant asshole will.

I WILL vote for Trump if he is nominated. Abalama (sic) WILL go for Trump, with or without my wife's vote.

But if SHE is saying stupid shit like that, then the ONLY way Trump wins as our nominee is if the dems are foolish enough to really FEEL THE BERN.

It's not the feel...it's the electoral math. Cruz may be the best thing since sliced bread, but he is not competitive in more moderate states. If Cruz is the nominee, and he holds the red states...he MUST win Florida, Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina. The odds of that are slim.

Trump opens us PA, NJ, NH, MI, WI and CO. A lot better odds and a lot more for Hillary to defend.

I'd rather vote my conscious than base it on some liberals feelings

I feel alot better about Ohio and the Southern states. And I think people are going to circle the wagons around Rubio in South Carolina and on Super Tuesday

Fair enough...hope your conscience brings you great consolation the day Hillary is inaugurated.

Fair enough...hope your conscience brings you great consolation the day Hillary is inaugurated.
I don't personally believe Hillary can beat any of our candidates

His ego won't tolerate such insolence in the American people.

Yeah I always though that too. New Hampshire is next Tuesday, and he might even hang out until South Carolina where I think he'll win there. In 2012 Newt Gingrich won there, but was really done after that, as Super Tuesday rolled around.

The one to watch right now is Marco Rubio. Voters in Iowa overwhelming stated if they were voting for a candidate to win the White House, it's Rubio, Cruz came in on social issues, and Trump came in on telling it like it is.

Donald Trump certainly got taken down a few steps, and knocked off of his pedestal tonight--and I think he crashes and burns--as his momentum slows down.

New Hampshire is going to be very interesting.

I don't personally believe Hillary can beat any of our candidates

I hope you are right...but I don't have your faith. I have the electoral math.

Forum List

Back