If Trump is such a proven bigot....

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
How come liberals did not voice their concern in this when he was slamming Bush, interviewing for Oprah, and writing checks to the Clintons?

How come liberals did not voice their concern in this when he was slamming Bush, interviewing for Oprah, and writing checks to the Clintons?
Don't you believe that if a pervert is sniffing little girls' panties and caressing himself with them that the afore mentioned pervert might have some issues unacceptable to mainstream America? Besides, who can tell WHEN Trump is lying or telling the truth or half-truth? Why not ask how deep is the ocean or some other imponderable question?

it didn't make a shit who addressed what. Trump could shit in the middle of the table right before Christmas dinner, step outside kill the dog, then go to Granny's room and grab her pussy. Trumpbots would LOVE IT.

The Trump collective was assimilated during the first week of the nomination, they had no concerns, they're simpletons.

Trump_c0-80-3484-2111_s885x516-701x409.jpg

where's my African American ???

~snort ~

it didn't make a shit who addressed what. Trump could shit in the middle of the table right before Christmas dinner, step outside kill the dog, then go to Granny's room and grab her pussy. Trumpbots would LOVE IT.

The Trump collective was assimilated during the first week of the nomination, they had no concerns, they're simpletons.

-------- As long as it's your table, your dog and your granny, I'm fine with it

Don't you believe that if a pervert is sniffing little girls' panties and caressing himself with them that the afore mentioned pervert might have some issues unacceptable to mainstream America? Besides, who can tell WHEN Trump is lying or telling the truth or half-truth? Why not ask how deep is the ocean or some other imponderable question?

You are so concerned about panties yet were prepared to hand over the Oval Office back to the team that had no problem with perversion?

I am far from a TrumpBot. I did not think he could win. This post is to call out the Left's bullshit hypocrisy cries about his so-called "bigotry". What is equally entertaining is the shift to "pussygrabber predator pervert" calls. Ask the father of a young girl aged 17-22 who he would rather be an intern for at the White House......Trump or Clinton? Honest answer is "Bush or Obama".

You are so concerned about panties yet were prepared to hand over the Oval Office back to the team that had no problem with perversion?
You make faulty assumptions based on flights of fancy! When did Alfred E. Newman and company, the cabal I backed, ever get involved with any perversion other than pointing to the comical aspects of the human condition! Your faulty assumption is glaringly inane and obviously partisan in nature given your lack of due diligence and faulty judgment!

Because he has turned into the monster that he campaigned against to get rid of. All lies!

Bullshit. Trump ran against both Democrats and Republicans. He's always been the same.

Many democrats supported him when he first ran and the republicans made fun of him on Fox News..

If he ran against Republicans , why did he fill his cabinet with the only far right people?...The same people who bashed him..

Americans in a majority of state got fed up with the Establishment, both Democrat and Republican. So they chose an outsider businessman believing it couldn't get any worse, and hoping for better than what we have gotten the last 30+ years.

Is it going to get better? I don't really know, but I am hoping it does and that Trump brings some common sense back into government. Especially in governmental fiscal responsibility.

How deep is the ocean is an imponderable question? What century did you stop reading in? It's really difficult to give any merit to the rest of your post when you're so outdated. Buy a new set of encyclopedias.

The average depth of the ocean is about 12,100 feet. The deepest part of the ocean is called the Challenger Deep and is located beneath the western Pacific Ocean in the southern end of the Mariana Trench, which runs several hundred kilometers southwest of the U.S. territorial island of Guam. Challenger Deep is approximately 36,200 feetdeep. It is named after the HMS Challenger, whose crew first sounded the depths of the trench in 1875.

Probably because we already know how deep the oceans are, welcome to the 21st Century.
How deep is the ocean is an imponderable question? What century did you stop reading in? It's really difficult to give any merit to the rest of your post when you're so outdated. Buy a new set of encyclopedias.
Two from the brain trust of the uninformed gadflies, I see. How deep is the ocean is, rhetorically, a metaphor which was not literally applicable! When asked, 'How deep is the ocean?' both of you responded without knowing WHICH ocean, WHERE in that ocean and WHEN (tide) in that ocean. Without that precise information one is left an imponderable question to answer. But I'm sure you two fools never thought of all the rhetorical aspects of what you were reading given your evident faulty thought processes. Perhaps some work on that is in your futures!

Probably because we already know how deep the oceans are, welcome to the 21st Century.
Two from the brain trust of the uninformed gadflies, I see. How deep is the ocean is, rhetorically, a metaphor which was not literally applicable! When asked, 'How deep is the ocean?' both of you responded without knowing WHICH ocean, WHERE in that ocean and WHEN (tide) in that ocean. Without that precise information one is left an imponderable question to answer. But I'm sure you two fools never thought of all the rhetorical aspects of what you were reading given your evident faulty thought processes. Perhaps some work on that is in your futures!
Uh-huh......and..
The Academy Award for the best Pretzel impression goes to ...... :rolleyes:

"You're trying to tell me how you fucked up without sounding stupid, and that's hard to do." -- Chili Palmer, Get Shorty

I am far from a TrumpBot. I did not think he could win. This post is to call out the Left's bullshit hypocrisy

Every time you ask these guys to defend Trump they never can and use the above deflection as if calling out hypocrisy while ignoring your own cancels out your bullshit lol

Uh-huh......and..

"You're trying to tell me how you fucked up without sounding stupid, and that's hard to do." -- Chili Palmer, Get Shorty

Some people just can't accept being exposed as fools. If he had any sort of intellectual depth he would have used something that is closer to imponderable, maybe the size of the universe, that answer is at least somewhat theoretically based. I'll give you an imponderable- how'd did thoughtcrimes learn to turn on a computer?

Uh-huh......and..

Some people just can't accept being exposed as fools. If he had any sort of intellectual depth he would have used something that is closer to imponderable, maybe the size of the universe, that answer is at least somewhat theoretically based. I'll give you an imponderable- how'd did thoughtcrimes learn to turn on a computer?
Even your ad hominem has a hollow and weak ring. You ED sufferers are easy to spot!

Forum List

Back