If Trump Were To Be The Nominee In 2024

If Trump wins you guys will burn down fellow citizen's businesses.
Probably. We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies.

I won’t do anything like that. I’ll condemn that behavior if it happens and I’ll accept the results regardless of who wins. How about you?

How about, instead of whining about others, do something positive in your own life. Getting that GED would be a good start.
Actually, I have my MS.

I wasn’t whining about others. I constantly get told that I supported the George Floyd riots. I correct people who accuse me of this by saying that I condemn that behavior and I want them all to be thrown in prison. It happens often enough that I just put it in my signature.

You seem to have a problem with this for some reason. How else should I respond to their accusations?

This is nothing more than fantasy. Many on the left and right had the same fantasy about Bush, Obama and Trump. It never turns out to be true.

It may be unfortunate, but Biden will be the nominee for 2024.

No he will not, he is too old and there has been a visible decline in him since his first debate with Trump

I support protests, but I don't support violence unless it's self defense.
I think protesting the outcome of an election is a waste of time. It’s just a bunch of sore loser crybabies throwing a temper tantrum.

You lost. Sucks for you. Get over it.

He’s not that popular. Biden beat him FFS. He’s not more popular now either. We’ve had a year to tear apart his malfeasance and expose it to the light of day.
And come up with Bupkis! Isn't it glorious? :auiqs.jpg:

I would not really call July "right before the election".

And June/July are historically the highest two months of the year, so it was not really a shock they came down to anyone but the partisan hacks that think everything that ever happens is about politics.
Or someone who noticed Biden called for a total suspension of Federal and State gas taxes for a couple months and is draining the US's strategic reserve.

I am responding how I’d like.
As is your prerogative.
You don’t like how I’m responding.
I neither like nor dislike how you're responding. I just think it's the type of response employed by do-nothing virtue-signaling useful idiots.
How else would you like for me to respond to these accusations?
I don't care how you respond, child. Think better.

As is your prerogative.

I neither like nor dislike how you're responding. I just think it's the type of response employed by do-nothing virtue-signaling useful idiots.

I don't care how you respond, child. Think better.
I’m not sure why you would take the time to discuss this so much if you don’t care about it.

If you have nothing useful to say, how about you just stay on topic? What a shitty mod you would be.

Forum List

Back