If Trump has his property seized, he will seize the WH in 2024. Over 22,000 New Yorkers will be made unemployed.

Are you going to employ the 22,000 who will be unemployed? Or perhaps they could just shift the free money given to illegal immigrants and help the newly unemployed New Yorkers? Is that the plan?

Reality check comrade, there are some working to destroy America. I am guessing they will succeed.
Nobody will be unemployed. They will work for other companies. Legit companies who pay taxes and stuff.

Who else did what Trump did but haven't been prosecuted?

Not sure why Trump committing fraud would help him but if that is what people want to vote for that is there right.

If he committed more fraud would you support him even more?
Every commercial real estate broker in NYC has said that what Trump did is simply how business is conducted... and has been conducted for years.

If I go to the bank to borrow money and I estimate that my $500k home is worth $1 million, and the bank says "okay", and gives me the loan against the property... is that illegal?

Keep in mind that I didn't force the bank to accept my estimate or even give me the loan...

That's the extent of Trump's "fraud"... not to mention that loans were paid back in full and on time.

This is a political witch hunt, and nothing more.

There are hundreds of cases like Trump's annually in the US.
Maybe in cases where the loans were never intended to be repaid, but this isn't the case here.

All of the loans that Trump supposedly "fraudulently" acquired were paid back in full and on time.

Nobody lost anything.

Every commercial real estate broker in NYC has said that what Trump did is simply how business is conducted... and has been conducted for years.

Every one or just a couple?

I doubt everyone overvalues their property by 2300 percent.

If I go to the bank to borrow money and I estimate that my $500k home is worth $1 million, and the bank says "okay", and gives me the loan against the property... is that illegal?

Not sure. I'm not a lawyer.

Keep in mind that I didn't force the bank to accept my estimate or even give me the loan...

That's the extent of Trump's "fraud"... not to mention that loans were paid back in full and on time.

Accord mg to the conviction Trump did a lot more than that.

This is a political witch hunt, and nothing more.
Trump committed fraud and got caught. Being a political candidate does not make him above the law.

Maybe in cases where the loans were never intended to be repaid, but this isn't the case here.

All of the loans that Trump supposedly "fraudulently" acquired were paid back in full and on time.

Nobody lost anything.
All I did was smoke a joint and was denied a way to earn money.

In every case cited there, someone was damaged financially by the fraud.
What gets me is that the Dems are trying to ruin Trump for a nothingburger victimless civil infraction - common way of doing business at these levels and where nobody else was ever charged - while making excuses and denials of Biden raking in millions for his family by selling out the country to Communists.

What gets me is that the Dems are trying to ruin Trump for a nothingburger victimless civil infraction - common way of doing business at these levels and where nobody else was ever charged - while making excuses and denials of Biden raking in millions for his family by selling out the country to Communists.
I smoked a joint and was denied student loans and gun ownership. Yet Trump can lie about millions in assets and you suck his nuts.

Forum List

Back