Liz Cheney Admits Trump Will Still Be Free In 2024 And Will Be The Nominee

Yes in a way that says the American system has moved a long way from the basic principles of a democracy.
Yes but, fortunately, Americans are going to vote in a new House because this House has been abusing their power in order to get Trump, letting the economy and inflation go to shit because abusing their power to get Trump is more important than Americans being able to afford to live.

We do? How? You want to explain how Biden is a fascist after you Trump lackeys had your head up his ass for four years & after he used the Federal Govt especially DOJ as a weapon? Or how about Trump's attempt at a coup that you cultists excuse?
For four years all we had was Democrats abusing their power to get Trump as part of their "resist 45" strategy.

Educate yourself on The Constitution which outlines the succesion of power if the POTUS leaves office. It has nothing to do with a bunch of lunatics falling for the greatest lie in the history of this Country.
LOL. You mean the same Constitution that leftists don't want to follow? Is that the one you're talking about?

Does your constitution tell you who becomes the president when there's been a stolen election?

Or is it more likely that it doesn't acknowledge that to be possible?

If Biden was impeached and convicted, there would be an almost certainty of Trump becoming the president, on account of the momentum he would have gained. He would have attained the proof he needs that the election was stolen.
You mean you are against the democratic rule of law?

Yes but, fortunately, Americans are going to vote in a new House because this House has been abusing their power in order to get Trump, letting the economy and inflation go to shit because abusing their power to get Trump is more important than Americans being able to afford to live.
I agree with everything that speaks of corruption in the US political system.

Bullshit. The election wasen't stolen, there's no proof that ANYONE has come up with to show it was & it's the biggest farce ever perpetrated on the American people.

The whole thing was one big grift with Trump, his party lackeys & his Fox News goon squad & others who have profited & fundraised off that lie to the tune of millions of dollars.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
You're acting like a more stupid person than you could possibly be. I didn't say the election was stolen and I've never imagined it was. Mind your manners with me or you're off my chart.

Nobody likes being on the receiving end of a kangaroo investigation being run by democrats abusing their power. The DOJ will not be charging Trump. That's what this thread is about. Even Cheney acknowledges that Trump will not be in jail in 2024 and will be the Republican nominee.
MAGA! I loved how they started singing Star Spangled Banner during President Trumps Rally last night. If you Liberals ever WAKE UP... you will see America LOVES President Trump!

Does your constitution tell you who becomes the president when there's been a stolen election?

Or is it more likely that it doesn't acknowledge that to be possible?

If Biden was impeached and convicted, there would be an almost certainty of Trump becoming the president, on account of the momentum he would have gained. He would have attained the proof he needs that the election was stolen.
doesn't work that way stupid. the Constitution spells out who is President.

So you agree that Biden is corrupt?
Yes of course. And his political party is also corrupt. In my opinion the entire country is corrupt and is an evil warmongering aggressor that has started about 40 wars since the end of WW2.

You're acting like a more stupid person than you could possibly be. I didn't say the election was stolen and I've never imagined it was. Mind your manners with me or you're off my chart.
At this rate you will be talking to yourself soon, we can't help it if your ignorance causes us to call you on it.

I agree with everything that speaks of corruption in the US political system.
We're talking about politics here. 100% of politics is corrupt to one degree or another. Unfortunately, there is no way to change that. Even the Bernie Sanders supporters are fools if they don't think Bernie Sanders is corrupt. He would do away with the Senate filibuster in a heartbeat so that democracy could be removed so that one party could have total, unlimited power to do as they want.

Don't do many favors.

She knows the real truth that the kangaroo committee is all about abusing it's power for biased partisan political gain. Talk about a bitch with sour grapes because Trump has destroyed her political life (actually she did that herself). She now unknowingly admits Trump will be free in 2024 and she refuses to let his Jan 6th testimony be his first debate with Biden (assuming Biden is the nominee). This is nothing more than an admission by Cheney that the Committee is indeed nothing but a political ruse, a total and complete abuse of power, something that needs to be looked at when Republicans take over the House.

"This isn’t going to be first debate against [President] Biden"

So, she's acknowledging that Trump will not be in jail in 2024? She's acknowledging she realizes Trump will be the 2024 nominee? It also means she's acknowledging that the whole kangaroo committee is about political gain and nothing else.

Liz Cheney stood up for America. Trump is a thug and a wannabe Putin.

Forum List

Back