If Trump has his property seized, he will seize the WH in 2024. Over 22,000 New Yorkers will be made unemployed.

Shitty propaganda hit piece
Face it, Moonie. No one controls the American people. They review the evidence and vote for the one with a history of doing good for others and using elbow grease to do right things. And miraculously, they eventually see a lying predator who fooled them for the last time.

Imagine the ads Trump can run, "I lost my property to stand up for you. While those who haven't created a job in their lives looked to destroy me for political gain".

Over 22000 people employed and will be newly unemployed so that a radical New York "Attorney General" can apply some Stalinist tactics in a state that will be quickly losing their billionaires.

Regardless of the Marxists on this and other sites for whom history is a subject they avoided in school, this is about as UnAmerican as it gets.

View attachment 922105
The Establishment still hasn't figured out that every time they try to turn the screws harder on Trump, it actually helps him in the polls.

They are effectively making him a martyr for standing against an oppressive and tyrannical Government body.

It's really interesting to watch, to say the least.

The Establishment still hasn't figured out that every time they try to turn the screws harder on Trump, it actually helps him in the polls.

They are effectively making him a martyr for standing against an oppressive and tyrannical Government body.

How is committing fraud standing up to oppression?

Let Fat Boy run ads based on his crimes OP, it won't go how you think it will...

giphy.webp

i love this happening...........the dollars he is raising........lol..................i hope everyone who is pro james watches their god damned house burn to the fucking ground
That's not a good thing to wish on anyone.

AND they catapult him into the spotlight and do his advertising for him every time! :aargh:

How is committing fraud standing up to oppression?
How is singling out one (that happens to be the sitting Admin's main political opposition) of thousands for prosecution considered "applying justice equally under the law"?

The short answer is, it's not.

It's about optics at this point. This will do more to sway the fence riders towards Trump than it will against him.

if someone was seizing your assets you worked so fucking hard for...would you think differently

problem with me is i put myself in everyones shoes....like laken rileys father.....wishing voter kara on someone is fine

The woman who prescribed the drug that killed my husband is lucky if she has avoided the suffering I have wished on her.

How is singling out one (that happens to be the sitting Admin's main political opposition) of thousands for prosecution considered "applying justice equally under the law"?

Who else did what Trump did but haven't been prosecuted?

It's about optics at this point. This will do more to sway the fence riders towards Trump than it will against him.
Not sure why Trump committing fraud would help him but if that is what people want to vote for that is there right.

If he committed more fraud would you support him even more?

There are hundreds of cases like Trump's annually in the US.

Imagine the ads Trump can run, "I lost my property to stand up for you. While those who haven't created a job in their lives looked to destroy me for political gain".

Over 22000 people employed and will be newly unemployed so that a radical New York "Attorney General" can apply some Stalinist tactics in a state that will be quickly losing their billionaires.

Regardless of the Marxists on this and other sites for whom history is a subject they avoided in school, this is about as UnAmerican as it gets.

View attachment 922105

The property does not go away……it will still be open for business

Forum List

Back