If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

No one tried to "obstruct" Mueller at all. All that people were trying to do is get a heads up if General Flynn decided to make up lies about his President. Some people may have been concerned that Flynn was getting ready to lie, and they wanted to dissuade him from doing so.

Sure, Gen. Flynn is an upstanding guy, but the fact he pleaded guilty to lying doesn't do much to assure people that he would make up stories
Do you know what a joint defense is? It means, that if Trump and his lawyer contact Flynn and his lawyer, they are already obstructing. Why do you people show up to these threads to spray your ignorance around, then make fools of yourselves?

Once again I will ask for you to quote the part of the message that has any threat, any implied threat or any attempt to sway Flynn to obstruct....
The very fact that contact was made by Dowd to Flynn and his lawyer is obstruction. "Period"!

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
If, if, if. if a frogs ass was made of glass, he could only hop once.
Yep, you got him this time.
There is no "if." They have the physical evidence.

I'm very new around here, and I tried to read most of the posts, but the thread is kind of long. Maybe someone answered this question when it was posed, but I didn't see it.

You need three things for an obstruction of justice charge: 1) an obstructive act 2) a nexus between the act and an official proceeding and 3) corrupt intent.

The charge is obstruction of justice, if there is not any justice to obstruct, then how can there be obstruction of justice?

In other words, if there is no crime, then there is no proceeding to obstruct (real or potential). Without a proceeding there is no nexus between the act and an official proceeding. If the person knew in advance that they had not committed a crime, then corrupt intent (you know you didn't do it, becomes an attempt to end the titanic waste of time and resources. So, I don't get the attempts to file obstruction charges that the President will beat. You're wasting your time, and it only serves to make you look desperate and stupid in the end. You will be virtually guaranteeing him a second term.
All three have been satisfied. No one ever said there cannot be justice, and no one said there was no crime. That's your invention. Who told you that? Justice can be served by sealed indictments, and or impeachment.

No one tried to "obstruct" Mueller at all. All that people were trying to do is get a heads up if General Flynn decided to make up lies about his President. Some people may have been concerned that Flynn was getting ready to lie, and they wanted to dissuade him from doing so.

Sure, Gen. Flynn is an upstanding guy, but the fact he pleaded guilty to lying doesn't do much to assure people that he would make up stories
Do you know what a joint defense is? It means, that if Trump and his lawyer contact Flynn and his lawyer, they are already obstructing. Why do you people show up to these threads to spray your ignorance around, then make fools of yourselves?

or witness tampering.

Once again I will ask for you to quote the part of the message that has any threat, any implied threat or any attempt to sway Flynn to obstruct....
The very fact that contact was made by Dowd to Flynn and his lawyer is obstruction. "Period"!

So, smashing 13 Blackberries qualifies as obstruction too...right?

Off topic. Has nothing to do with Flynn and this thread. I'm pretty sure you liked a post saying I did this in a thread about Jim Jordan. :rolleyes:

So, is that your rebuttal? Lol! Another topic? Dude, got the back of the bus. You're a loser. You can't debate the topic.

If you libs now have your proof that Trump obstructed, then there is no need for hearings. Just move forward with an impeachment vote

If you libs now have your proof that Trump obstructed, then there is no need for hearings. Just move forward with an impeachment vote
I'm fine with that. And anyone who isn't, should be labeled a traitor to this country, for supporting spies like Trump who use foreign forces to tear down our country and its Constitution.

It's not just libs that see what Trump has done. I'm not a lib, neither is Steve Schmidt, Rep. Jolly, nor several other Republicans who either no long identify as a Republican or identify a Reagan Republican or some other former Republican president who actually represented the qualities of the real Republican party. I'm not a lib. I'm now a former Republican who will no long be one until many of the people that have sold out for Trump are no longer in office. Until then I'm an independent.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I'm fine with that. And anyone who isn't, should be labeled a traitor to this country, for supporting spies like Trump who use foreign forces to tear down our country and its Constitution.

So you have a problem with those who don't think you've met your burden of proof, and you want to label them as "traitors" just because they see the evidence differently?

Are you from North Korea or someplace?

Clinton wasn't impeached for obstruction he was impeached for perjury.

The next time you know something will be the first.

Impeachment by House of Representatives
Although proceedings were delayed due to the bombing of Iraq, on the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote)[17] and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).[18]​

Moreover:

Black's Law Dictionary defines "obstruction of justice" as interfering with the orderly administration of law and justice, as by giving false information to or withholding evidence from a police officer or prosecutor, or by harming or intimidating a witness or juror. Obstruction of justice encompasses perjury.

Clinton wasn't impeached for obstruction he was impeached for perjury.

The next time you know something will be the first.

Impeachment by House of Representatives
Although proceedings were delayed due to the bombing of Iraq, on the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote)[17] and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).[18]​

Moreover:

Black's Law Dictionary defines "obstruction of justice" as interfering with the orderly administration of law and justice, as by giving false information to or withholding evidence from a police officer or prosecutor, or by harming or intimidating a witness or juror. Obstruction of justice encompasses perjury.

Clinton had a Motive for committing perjury and obstruction, and was still acquitted.

As you will remember, Clinton allegedly told fibs in his depositions because he didn't want to pony up the money he owed Paula Corbin Jones for sexually harassing her.

Pure, unadulterated greed. He did his sexual harassment, and then he refused to pay the bill.

If you don't want to pay the bar bill, don't run up a tab is what I always say.

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
According to you, Bill and Hillary obstructed Justice, Obama told Lynch and Rice to lie for him then changed his story about spying later proving he perjured himself, Feinstein and others did in telling Ford to lie & what to say, Adam Schiff did in telling Cohen to lie and what to say and Brennan on live TV was telling Comey to lie & what to say.
Better impeach them all, we can hire sub contractors to take their place and do nothing but obstruct the Gov't and it's function just as well.

According to you, Bill and Hillary obstructed Justice, Obama told Lynch and Rice to lie for him then changed his story about spying later proving he perjured himself, Feinstein and others did in telling Ford to lie & what to say, Adam Schiff did in telling Cohen to lie and what to say and Brennan on live TV was telling Comey to lie & what to say.
Better impeach them all, we can hire sub contractors to take their place and do nothing but obstruct the Gov't and it's function just as well.

And? Have I ever said they didn't commit any crimes? You do understand that is a logical fallacy and none of what you just posted has to do with the topic of this thread.

So we should arrest all the senior democrats in the House right?

Off topic. Has nothing to do with Flynn and this thread. I'm pretty sure you liked a post saying I did this in a thread about Jim Jordan. :rolleyes:

Actually, it does. Smashing 13 Blackberries is CLEAR evidence of Obstruction. And all we got from you were crickets. What you have presented is an opinion from a source that has been PROVEN to be less than reliable. You jump all over this, but ignore very real, clear evidence. Why is that?

If it is because you are a partisan hack and didn't care about the shrilary's clear law breaking then piss on you. I only care about the opinions of people who believe that the law applies to all of us equally.

Actually, it does. Smashing 13 Blackberries is CLEAR evidence of Obstruction. And all we got from you were crickets. What you have presented is an opinion from a source that has been PROVEN to be less than reliable. You jump all over this, but ignore very real, clear evidence. Why is that?

If it is because you are a partisan hack and didn't care about the shrilary's clear law breaking then piss on you. I only care about the opinions of people who believe that the law applies to all of us equally.

Does it have to do with Flynn? If so it does just as much as my post about Jim Jordan lying and turning a blind eye to a sexual predator.

This thread topic is about Flynn and the obstruction of justice Trump, his administration, and his minions in Congress may have committed. Jim Jordan may have more of a connection to this thread than 13 Blackberry phones if Jim Jordan was one of the people contacting Flynn.

WillHaftawaite what's your opinion?

Forum List

Back