If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

So are you trying to say your reply right here... you weren't saying that you read the link with the story before you replied to the thread?

You are a horrible liar. So sad I have to take screen shots because you are too lazy to read links.

5821-1558160136-6b87222b2da0905ba59f4892a716cc29.png
Now explain how what you linked and quoted says I claimed I read it before I posted.....

Can you read? I said, "I understand you lack reading comprehension skills, that's why you post about topics a minute after it is posted without reading the links."

Obviously I was talking about THIS thread and the fact your first post in this thread was a minute after I posted it.

Your response, "LOL literally too (we) 10 seconds to read that story it was so small and the only quote in it wasn't Obstruction."

So are you trying to tell me that wasn't you lying to say you read the story at the link I provided before you posted your first post in this thread... when that was obviously the post I was referring to?

You got caught lying, plain and simple. Did they teach you that in the military? Or is that another lie? Back in the day people said I lied until I shared a copy of my MEPS contract. I still have my boot camp Smart Card too.
I was pointing out your story was so small I COULD have read it in the time it took me to reply, at NO TIME did I say I read it before I posted. Or perhaps you can quote me doing that? Further I was pointing out that the SINGLE quote in the thread was the ONLY quote in the piece making it unneeded for me to have read the article since what you posted covered it all. But of course being the MORON you are you can not understand simple concepts.

So what? That you for putting your ignorance in the spotlight. Do you know what any of that post means?
The only ignorance in this thread is you and the Trump haters, asking for information is NOT obstruction.

If it isn't obstruction then why is Trump and his team fighting so hard to keep it from being released?...
This reminds us of a modern day mob scenario, where the one's being investigated are being coaxed to cover for them, even though the convicted have already been caught.

Yes, and one group thinks they can intimidate the other. This is what I logged on to. 16 in a row.

5819-1558122691-39ad8f9094a2ec9e4fb00d01354ca5dd.png
5818-1558122665-48b9e06ee3730d15723c040796cb8e38.png
You call that INTIMIDATION? Well you POOR little THING, how will you EVER get by?

You say stupid things, like you do, and that's your reward. I get plenty of the same from you leftist to me, but I'm not wetting my pants crying about it like you are.

Grow up. This isn't high school and there's no SAFE SPACE here.

No, it is either your attempt at intimidation or your acting like a child. You chose.

So are you trying to say your reply right here... you weren't saying that you read the link with the story before you replied to the thread?

You are a horrible liar. So sad I have to take screen shots because you are too lazy to read links.

Now explain how what you linked and quoted says I claimed I read it before I posted.....

Can you read? I said, "I understand you lack reading comprehension skills, that's why you post about topics a minute after it is posted without reading the links."

Obviously I was talking about THIS thread and the fact your first post in this thread was a minute after I posted it.

Your response, "LOL literally too (we) 10 seconds to read that story it was so small and the only quote in it wasn't Obstruction."

So are you trying to tell me that wasn't you lying to say you read the story at the link I provided before you posted your first post in this thread... when that was obviously the post I was referring to?

You got caught lying, plain and simple. Did they teach you that in the military? Or is that another lie? Back in the day people said I lied until I shared a copy of my MEPS contract. I still have my boot camp Smart Card too.
I was pointing out your story was so small I COULD have read it in the time it took me to reply, at NO TIME did I say I read it before I posted. Or perhaps you can quote me doing that? Further I was pointing out that the SINGLE quote in the thread was the ONLY quote in the piece making it unneeded for me to have read the article since what you posted covered it all. But of course being the MORON you are you can not understand simple concepts.

Good try, but nope. You got busted lying. That fact you are continuing to try and argue that you didn't at this point is laughable, and gives you zero room to call anyone a moron.

I sure hope you don't try to pass yourself off as former military in the real world. You'd get dressed down in a second and end up another Youtube video.

Good try, but nope. You got busted lying. That fact you are continuing to try and argue that you didn't at this point is laughable, and gives you zero room to call anyone a moron.

I sure hope you don't try to pass yourself off as former military in the real world. You'd get dressed down in a second and end up another Youtube video.
As usual you got nothing, be very specific and quote where I said I read the article BEFORE I actually did. I will wait. As for stupid that would be you and your whining and crying cause you got nothing. No collusion no obstruction.

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller

What difference does it make?
If you care for this country, the rule of law, the Constitution, being a patriot to this country instead of trashing it, and you are not interested in being a Banana Republic, which millions of Republicans are promoting, then it does matter.

If you libs now have your proof that Trump obstructed, then there is no need for hearings. Just move forward with an impeachment vote
I'm fine with that. And anyone who isn't, should be labeled a traitor to this country, for supporting spies like Trump who use foreign forces to tear down our country and its Constitution.

So you have a problem with those who don't think you've met your burden of proof, and you want to label them as "traitors" just because they see the evidence differently?

Are you from North Korea or someplace?
The burden of proof has been met on multiple occasions. 900 prosecutors agree with me, and I agree with them.

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
According to you, Bill and Hillary obstructed Justice, Obama told Lynch and Rice to lie for him then changed his story about spying later proving he perjured himself, Feinstein and others did in telling Ford to lie & what to say, Adam Schiff did in telling Cohen to lie and what to say and Brennan on live TV was telling Comey to lie & what to say.
Better impeach them all, we can hire sub contractors to take their place and do nothing but obstruct the Gov't and it's function just as well.
None of what you say has ever been proven , nor can you prove it.

If you care for this country, the rule of law, the Constitution, being a patriot to this country instead of trashing it, and you are not interested in being a Banana Republic, which millions of Republicans are promoting, then it does matter.

All that to say Hillary is a scum bag?

If you libs now have your proof that Trump obstructed, then there is no need for hearings. Just move forward with an impeachment vote
I'm fine with that. And anyone who isn't, should be labeled a traitor to this country, for supporting spies like Trump who use foreign forces to tear down our country and its Constitution.

So you have a problem with those who don't think you've met your burden of proof, and you want to label them as "traitors" just because they see the evidence differently?

Are you from North Korea or someplace?
The burden of proof has been met on multiple occasions. 900 prosecutors agree with me, and I agree with them.

900 that don't have all the facts and are just making a political statement because they hate trump?

Clinton wasn't impeached for obstruction he was impeached for perjury.

The next time you know something will be the first.

Impeachment by House of Representatives
Although proceedings were delayed due to the bombing of Iraq, on the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote)[17] and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).[18]​

Moreover:

Black's Law Dictionary defines "obstruction of justice" as interfering with the orderly administration of law and justice, as by giving false information to or withholding evidence from a police officer or prosecutor, or by harming or intimidating a witness or juror. Obstruction of justice encompasses perjury.

Clinton had a Motive for committing perjury and obstruction, and was still acquitted.

As you will remember, Clinton allegedly told fibs in his depositions because he didn't want to pony up the money he owed Paula Corbin Jones for sexually harassing her.

Pure, unadulterated greed. He did his sexual harassment, and then he refused to pay the bill.

If you don't want to pay the bar bill, don't run up a tab is what I always say.
And what does this have to do with Trump's obstruction?

According to you, Bill and Hillary obstructed Justice, Obama told Lynch and Rice to lie for him then changed his story about spying later proving he perjured himself, Feinstein and others did in telling Ford to lie & what to say, Adam Schiff did in telling Cohen to lie and what to say and Brennan on live TV was telling Comey to lie & what to say.
Better impeach them all, we can hire sub contractors to take their place and do nothing but obstruct the Gov't and it's function just as well.

How the fuck did the 900 prove it now asshole?????????????

Hillary isn't president. The obstructionist Trump is. Any more stupid questions?

They read the report doofus.

Clinton wasn't impeached for obstruction he was impeached for perjury.

The next time you know something will be the first.

Impeachment by House of Representatives
Although proceedings were delayed due to the bombing of Iraq, on the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote)[17] and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).[18]​

Moreover:

Black's Law Dictionary defines "obstruction of justice" as interfering with the orderly administration of law and justice, as by giving false information to or withholding evidence from a police officer or prosecutor, or by harming or intimidating a witness or juror. Obstruction of justice encompasses perjury.

Clinton had a Motive for committing perjury and obstruction, and was still acquitted.

As you will remember, Clinton allegedly told fibs in his depositions because he didn't want to pony up the money he owed Paula Corbin Jones for sexually harassing her.

Pure, unadulterated greed. He did his sexual harassment, and then he refused to pay the bill.

If you don't want to pay the bar bill, don't run up a tab is what I always say.
And what does this have to do with Trump's obstruction?

Prove it

why, Did Obama or Nancy read Obama care before they signed it????

Hillary isn't president. The obstructionist Trump is. Any more stupid questions?
Do you know what the word obstructionist is?
The Dem congress voting all across the board the same way against anything the right votes for, not because it's a bad idea but to prevent successful governance thus HINDERING our country and obstructing Gov't from proper function.
When MSM uses the word obstruct Justice they lie to the Public, because as Mueller stated there was none, you can't obstruct what wasn't done(mueller wasn't fired neither doing so would have changed investigations, what was within his right to do
(fire people=executive priveledge) especially Muellers conflict of interest and team that had conflicts. That context is very important because When Trump asked for His McGhan to ask Rosenstein if it was a conflict that is not obstruction that is the law and proper procedure as it's
Rosenstein's call. Trump asking his lawyer Guiliani advice is normal as well, that's what lawyers are for to advise proper procedures and in this case advising on appearances even though this was about the conflicts of interest.
Now why doesn't your MSM explain this to you?
Why does your politicians lie to you?
Why do you not know this stuff?
Because they want to set up that false narrative because they can't beat Trump on
merit or policy, so they need you to be duped, then parrot their narrative all over the net.
You should be mad at the ones using you and making you look uneducated, they think you are to lazy to search out the info nor see what they are doing, and notice your puppet strings.

Source for conflict of interest, look it up, research, get educated: Mueller needed to recuse himself
it's the law 28 CFR Section 45.2
Jeff Sessions or Rosenstein if Sessions could not, had the right to remove him by law.
28 USC Section 528 provides:
28 CFR Section 45.2 provides in part:
Comey and Mueller have been friends for nearly 15 years. They were partners in the episode that defined Comey's professional persona more than any other in his public service, this conflict along with Hiring Clinton lawyers and
donation financers is a clear conflict of interest, the president merely asked to look into this and make sure the drawn out and suspicious harassments of staff was not conflicted or abusive.
Lastly being no crime and proving there was abuses of power in the investigation deemed a false charge (which is illegal) means he never coyld be charged with obstructing a non crime that was druned up by opposition who did comit crimes.

And finally the obstruction of justice was on the other side of the isle, just pick any blatant call to fire Barr and impeach the investigator of the crimes of the abuse and fake charges that were openly done on TV by politicians.
Obama obstructed, Schiff obstructed, the obstructionists obstructed.
If you are gonna use the word, know what happened and don't be a parrot or puppet on a string for the criminals (lawless ones).

Last edited:

No there is actual footage on TV of him saying he knew nothing about the spying then changed his story claiming it was Fisa approved, and Lynch threw him under the bus and admited he knew. Remember even the MSM said the notion was preposterous and paranoid then were proven failed in investigating the story, by being biased instead of honest and inquisitive. These are not journalist anymore, they are propagandist setting a narrative, they are tabloid news not real news any more and you the viewer suffer parroting what is equivalent to silly tabloid stories liken to telling people Elvis is still alive and living on Mars with Big Foot.
Do you like being made a fool parroting such nonsense?

No there is actual footage on TV of him saying he knew nothing about the spying then changed his story claiming it was Fisa approved, and Lynch threw him under the bus and admited he knew. Remember even the MSM said the notion was preposterous and paranoid then were proven failed in investigating the story, by being biased instead of honest and inquisitive. These are not journalist anymore, they are propagandist setting a narrative, they are tabloid news not real news any more and you the viewer suffer parroting what is equivalent to silly tabloid stories liken to telling people Elvis is still alive and living on Mars with Big Foot.
Do you like being made a fool parroting such nonsense?
WHY ARE REPUBLICANS SO STUPID?
First off, from your post before this one, it wasn' McGhan, it was Dowd. Get a clue.

Secondly, if it was FISA approved, it was not spying on the campaign. How friggin dumb do you Trump toads have to be to not understand that?

Do you know what the word obstructionist is?
The Dem congress voting all across the board the same way against anything the right votes for, not because it's a bad idea but to prevent successful governance thus HINDERING our country and obstructing Gov't from proper function.
When MSM uses the word obstruct Justice they lie to the Public, because as Mueller stated there was none, you can't obstruct what wasn't done(mueller wasn't fired neither doing so would have changed investigations, what was within his right to do
(fire people=executive priveledge) especially Muellers conflict of interest and team that had conflicts. That context is very important because When Trump asked for His McGhan to ask Rosenstein if it was a conflict that is not obstruction that is the law and proper procedure as it's
Rosenstein's call. Trump asking his lawyer Guiliani advice is normal as well, that's what lawyers are for to advise proper procedures and in this case advising on appearances even though this was about the conflicts of interest.
Now why doesn't your MSM explain this to you?
Why does your politicians lie to you?
Why do you not know this stuff?
Because they want to set up that false narrative because they can't beat Trump on
merit or policy, so they need you to be duped, then parrot their narrative all over the net.
You should be mad at the ones using you and making you look uneducated, they think you are to lazy to search out the info nor see what they are doing, and notice your puppet strings.

Source for conflict of interest, look it up, research, get educated: Mueller needed to recuse himself
it's the law 28 CFR Section 45.2
Jeff Sessions or Rosenstein if Sessions could not, had the right to remove him by law.
28 USC Section 528 provides:
28 CFR Section 45.2 provides in part:
Comey and Mueller have been friends for nearly 15 years. They were partners in the episode that defined Comey's professional persona more than any other in his public service, this conflict along with Hiring Clinton lawyers and
donation financers is a clear conflict of interest, the president merely asked to look into this and make sure the drawn out and suspicious harassments of staff was not conflicted or abusive.
Lastly being no crime and proving there was abuses of power in the investigation deemed a false charge (which is illegal) means he never coyld be charged with obstructing a non crime that was druned up by opposition who did comit crimes.

And finally the obstruction of justice was on the other side of the isle, just pick any blatant call to fire Barr and impeach the investigator of the crimes of the abuse and fake charges that were openly done on TV by politicians.
Obama obstructed, Schiff obstructed, the obstructionists obstructed.
If you are gonna use the word, know what happened and don't be a parrot or puppet on a string for the criminals (lawless ones).
You are ignorant beyond explanation. You are going to teach 900 prosecutors what obstruction is? Lol! Boss, give it up. You, Trump, and the rest of his band of criminal stooges have been had. I read your long post, as pain full as it was, and I could only drop my head in the amazing display of distractions, attacks with no merit, right out lies, etc., I realized the Right is at the end of their ropes. Just to give you one, and to establish just how credibly bankrupt you are, you stated that Mueller stated there was no obstruction. THAT IS A BALD FACED LIE, and no where can you prove it. So, are you credible? Hell no. You're a joke and a liar.

why, Did Obama or Nancy read Obama care before they signed it???? More stupid posts by Trump toads. Give it up. You're all a bunch of losers with nothing intelligent to say.

Forum List

Back