If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

If it isn't obstruction then why is Trump and his team fighting so hard to keep it from being released?...
Commie asshole....

View attachment 261235
His question has what to do with "communism" again? Lol! Damn boss, what a sore loser. You can't answer or argue Lewdog's points or questions, so suddenly he's a communist. All you're doing is showing your weaknesses and that you failed to debate the truth, while going low with adhominem. You suck.
"If you have noting to hide...." is the standard of commie assholes around the world, commie asshole.
Trump and his goons have plenty to hide. If they didn't, we'd already have the unredacted Mueller report where another part of it showed clear proof of obstruction by Trump and his lawyer to get Flynn to interfere in the investigation by obstructing it. And there is evidence that the lawyer for Trump threatened Flynn with that obstruction. The physical evidence is there, and these chicken shit liars for Trump who have nothing left to offer besides some communist narrative as a defense, (otherwise known as losers), can't do or say anything that will change that fact.
You moronic window lickers have neither jack nor shit.

There are no straws left to grasp at.

You're worse than the birthers, and I thought that you couldn't get any more cement headed than that.

I have actually read all of the redacted report, some areas I have read multiple times.

Just because you are an uneducated mother fucker aint my problem.

Get a life?

Kiss my ass fuck head ...............
If you had read the report, you'd know there's NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION, or MUELLER would have recommended Trump be IMPEACHED.

You're a liar and a dumbass flaming brain dead leftist twit.

You obviously have not read the report, nor have you made any real attempt to educate yourself in regard to what is contained within the report.

It is obvious that on the subject matter you are an uneducated mother fucker.
You obviously think you're SMARTER THAN MUELLER, you and the rest of your UNHINGED dumbass hysterical brain dead beating the dead horse screaming helplessly at the sky retarded sons a bitches.

You people need to get a life. You are NOT going to "GET THE PRESIDENT." It just ain't gonna happen. Not now, not in his SECOND TERM.

Go get laid, have a drink, relax, get your mind off it, ya petulant little twat.

Congress has a responsibility to The Constitution, and to the people that document serves.

You HATE The Constitution.

You are a sad bucket of manure.
We had 3 YEARS of investigations, $35M spent, countless documents submitted and full cooperation from the president.

It's over... the only people that don't know it yet are the MORONS like you...

D4g-Fg-K1-U8-AELyte.jpg
As the evidence from the report points out, there was zero cooperation from Trump. What you claim as cooperation, was in fact exactly the opposite. The report proves that. And with this new evidence about Flynn, the evidence against Trump has been solidified, and no cooperation was revealed.

If it isn't obstruction then why is Trump and his team fighting so hard to keep it from being released?...
Commie asshole....

View attachment 261235
His question has what to do with "communism" again? Lol! Damn boss, what a sore loser. You can't answer or argue Lewdog's points or questions, so suddenly he's a communist. All you're doing is showing your weaknesses and that you failed to debate the truth, while going low with adhominem. You suck.
"If you have noting to hide...." is the standard of commie assholes around the world, commie asshole.
Trump and his goons have plenty to hide. If they didn't, we'd already have the unredacted Mueller report where another part of it showed clear proof of obstruction by Trump and his lawyer to get Flynn to interfere in the investigation by obstructing it. And there is evidence that the lawyer for Trump threatened Flynn with that obstruction. The physical evidence is there, and these chicken shit liars for Trump who have nothing left to offer besides some communist narrative as a defense, (otherwise known as losers), can't do or say anything that will change that fact.

You're worse than the birthers, and I thought that you couldn't get any more cement headed than that.
You lost this battle over the truth bud. The evidence is clear, the Mueller report does not exonerate Trump, it only reveals mountains of obstruction. Get over yourself and this mobster you protect. Your fantasy is over. It's done. You lost the battle for the truth. Trump is a criminal who used mobster tactics to protect himself because of this illegal election.

You lost this battle over the truth bud. The evidence is clear, the Mueller report does not exonerate Trump, it only reveals mountains of obstruction. Get over yourself and this mobster you protect.

p45a9.jpg
Lol! You and your immaturity are lost to the world. It's sad but true. Anyone can post up silly pictures. By the way, have you seen yourself lately?
I-Am-A-Loser-Funny-Image.jpg

You lost this battle over the truth bud. The evidence is clear, the Mueller report does not exonerate Trump, it only reveals mountains of obstruction. Get over yourself and this mobster you protect.

p45a9.jpg
Lol! You and your immaturity are lost to the world. It's sad but true.
I'm not the immature fuckwit who can't let this shit go...You are.

All that's left now is to laugh at the imbeciles who are even bigger sub-cretins than the birthers.

p45a9.jpg

All that's left now is to laugh at the imbeciles who are even bigger sub-cretins than the birthers.
In this life of the rule of law and the Constitution, the truth is what finally let's things go. Anything less than that is left for cowards, losers, and traitors of this country. That would be you and your tribe of criminals who support this mobster-in-chief.

The question remains is not one of obstruction, 900 prosecutors know that, but why did Mueller not inject recommendation of charges? Answer, he left it up to Congress because Mueller could not indict. 'Why was no one charged with obstruction of justice?'

Commie asshole....

View attachment 261235

No, they have nothing to hide that's why they gave up 1.5 million documents, allowed 2000 interviews with 500 subpoenas. Had he had something to hide he could have just fired Mueller and been done with it, which he was fully allowed to do.

Not a single document that Mueller requested was withheld by the Trump administration.

Why are you so upset that your president was found to be innocent of all accusations?

p45a9.jpg

In this life of the rule of law and the Constitution, the truth is what finally let's things go. Anything less than that is left for cowards, losers, and traitors of this country. That would be you and your tribe of criminals who support this mobster-in-chief.

The question remains is not one of obstruction, 900 prosecutors know that, but why did Mueller not inject recommendation of charges? Answer, he left it up to Congress because Mueller could not indict. 'Why was no one charged with obstruction of justice?'
Hilarious...The sub-cretin who is playing "if you have nothing to hide" now prattling about the rule of law.

GFY.

p45a9.jpg

It's already been stated that no prosecutor would make a determination on whether they would charge for a crime in an investigation that they had no part in. It's unethical. That would be why they are FORMER prosecutors.

They did not see any of the underlying evidence. They were not part of the investigation. The prosecutor who WAS said that Trump did nothing wrong. The opinion of 900 nobodies doesn't change my opinion on anything.

p45a9.jpg

It's already been stated that no prosecutor would make a determination on whether they would charge for a crime in an investigation that they had no part in. It's unethical. That would be why they are FORMER prosecutors.

They did not see any of the underlying evidence. They were not part of the investigation. The prosecutor who WAS said that Trump did nothing wrong. The opinion of 900 nobodies doesn't change my opinion on anything.
They read the Mueller report. And they weren't even privy to the unredacted material, and still concluded obstruction. Hell, you don't need to be a prosecutor yourself to conclude obstruction, based on the written definition of obstruction. A common layman can figure it out for himself.

They read the Mueller report. And they weren't even privy to the unredacted material, and still concluded obstruction. Hell, you don't need to be a prosecutor yourself to conclude obstruction, based on the written definition of obstruction. A common layman can figure it out for himself.
And then Trump made the SUN STOP SHINING ------------

D2-Td2-Nj-Wk-AAVNe-W.jpg

Ya know, the most PATHETIC part about all of this is, I honestly don't think you demtards actually do realize just how fucking MORONIC and UNHINGED you all sound to the vast majority of Americans.

I'm very new around here, and I tried to read most of the posts, but the thread is kind of long. Maybe someone answered this question when it was posed, but I didn't see it.

You need three things for an obstruction of justice charge: 1) an obstructive act 2) a nexus between the act and an official proceeding and 3) corrupt intent.

The charge is obstruction of justice, if there is not any justice to obstruct, then how can there be obstruction of justice?

In other words, if there is no crime, then there is no proceeding to obstruct (real or potential). Without a proceeding there is no nexus between the act and an official proceeding. If the person knew in advance that they had not committed a crime, then corrupt intent (you know you didn't do it, becomes an attempt to end the titanic waste of time and resources. So, I don't get the attempts to file obstruction charges that the President will beat. You're wasting your time, and it only serves to make you look desperate and stupid in the end. You will be virtually guaranteeing him a second term.

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
If, if, if. if a frogs ass was made of glass, he could only hop once.
Yep, you got him this time.

I'm very new around here, and I tried to read most of the posts, but the thread is kind of long. Maybe someone answered this question when it was posed, but I didn't see it.

You need three things for an obstruction of justice charge: 1) an obstructive act 2) a nexus between the act and an official proceeding and 3) corrupt intent.

The charge is obstruction of justice, if there is not any justice to obstruct, then how can there be obstruction of justice?

In other words, if there is no crime, then there is no proceeding to obstruct (real or potential). Without a proceeding there is no nexus between the act and an official proceeding. If the person knew in advance that they had not committed a crime, then corrupt intent (you know you didn't do it, becomes an attempt to end the titanic waste of time and resources. So, I don't get the attempts to file obstruction charges that the President will beat. You're wasting your time, and it only serves to make you look desperate and stupid in the end. You will be virtually guaranteeing him a second term.

That's wrong on all counts. Of course, you'd know better had you read the Mueller report, or even the criminal statue concerning obstruction of justice. That leaves just two possibilities: You're either lying, or you are ignorant. Either way, you're looking desperate and stupid.

Ah, and yes, voracious reader you are, that stunt has been tried before, at least twice on this thread, and hundreds of times before. So, welcome to the already quite numerous gaggle of know-nothings and liars.

Once again I will ask for you to quote the part of the message that has any threat, any implied threat or any attempt to sway Flynn to obstruct....

A request for info a day after Flynn broke from Trump in a shared defense. :rolleyes:
So what.

So what? That you for putting your ignorance in the spotlight. Do you know what any of that post means?
The only ignorance in this thread is you and the Trump haters, asking for information is NOT obstruction.

This reminds us of a modern day mob scenario, where the one's being investigated are being coaxed to cover for them, even though the convicted have already been caught.

Yes, and one group thinks they can intimidate the other. This is what I logged on to. 16 in a row.

5819-1558122691-39ad8f9094a2ec9e4fb00d01354ca5dd.png
5818-1558122665-48b9e06ee3730d15723c040796cb8e38.png

No one tried to "obstruct" Mueller at all. All that people were trying to do is get a heads up if General Flynn decided to make up lies about his President. Some people may have been concerned that Flynn was getting ready to lie, and they wanted to dissuade him from doing so.

Sure, Gen. Flynn is an upstanding guy, but the fact he pleaded guilty to lying doesn't do much to assure people that he would make up stories

No one tried to "obstruct" Mueller at all. All that people were trying to do is get a heads up if General Flynn decided to make up lies about his President. Some people may have been concerned that Flynn was getting ready to lie, and they wanted to dissuade him from doing so.

Sure, Gen. Flynn is an upstanding guy, but the fact he pleaded guilty to lying doesn't do much to assure people that he would make up stories

You can't do that once Flynn and his lawyer made it clear to Trump and his lawyers they were leaving the joint defense. Trump and his lawyers knew that and contacted Flynn anyway.

I know, isn't that some silly, immature shit 007 posted? They can't debate or prove us wrong, so they cloud up a thread with stupid funny faces.

Forum List

Back