If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

That's wrong on all counts. Of course, you'd know better had you read the Mueller report, or even the criminal statue concerning obstruction of justice. That leaves just two possibilities: You're either lying, or you are ignorant. Either way, you're looking desperate and stupid.

Ah, and yes, voracious reader you are, that stunt has been tried before, at least twice on this thread, and hundreds of times before. So, welcome to the already quite numerous gaggle of know-nothings and liars.
The Mule's job was to discover and specify criminal acts and make referrals, not create innuendo and punt to the freaks in congress

Now get the fuck back in your lane, Eurotrash.

Mueller can not indict the President. His job at that point is to simply pass along the information he found on the President to the people that can hold the President accountable, which is Congress. Congress is the only body that can punish the President for misdeeds.
Except his sole job was to REPORT to the Attorney General, at NO TIME did he have authority to report to Congress, the law is clear on that and you know it. EVERYTHING Mueller did was for the Attorney General NOT Congress as per the LAW.

What sense does it make to report evidence to the AG that can't do anything about it? Use some common sense.
Talk to the democrats they created the law. So you admit you don't even know the law thanks for playing.

That's wrong on all counts. Of course, you'd know better had you read the Mueller report, or even the criminal statue concerning obstruction of justice. That leaves just two possibilities: You're either lying, or you are ignorant. Either way, you're looking desperate and stupid.

Ah, and yes, voracious reader you are, that stunt has been tried before, at least twice on this thread, and hundreds of times before. So, welcome to the already quite numerous gaggle of know-nothings and liars.
The Mule's job was to discover and specify criminal acts and make referrals, not create innuendo and punt to the freaks in congress

Mueller can not indict the President. His job at that point is to simply pass along the information he found on the President to the people that can hold the President accountable, which is Congress. Congress is the only body that can punish the President for misdeeds.
Except his sole job was to REPORT to the Attorney General, at NO TIME did he have authority to report to Congress, the law is clear on that and you know it. EVERYTHING Mueller did was for the Attorney General NOT Congress as per the LAW.

What sense does it make to report evidence to the AG that can't do anything about it? Use some common sense.
Talk to the democrats they created the law. So you admit you don't even know the law thanks for playing.

Don't know the laws? No, not what I said at all. I understand you lack reading comprehension skills, that's why you post about topics a minute after it is posted without reading the links.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
they were between the White House and Flynn and the Congress and Flynn.

Yeah.. EXACTLY.. So how do YOU KNOW that "several" means more than one from the WH? How many you GUESSING came from the WH? Because that article or the Mueller report doesn't seem to say....

With what I just posted you shows that even just one is enough. The voice mail released was AFTER Flynn broke from the joint defense agreement, and Trump and his administration knew that yet Trump's lawyer STILL CALLED when he knew that Flynn was not allowed to talk to him or share any information he was sharing with the Mueller team. The fact your argument is with what 'several' represents is pretty weak, compared to what we do know.

Is it illegal for his former employer to send a message of support to him? That's the main content of that ONE reported instance? What do you think the WH had to hide? They filed a million pages with Mueller and had WH counsel testify for DAYS... Certainly, that ground was covered...

Rational people would assume that... Especially since the WH did FIRE HIM???

Trump's lawyer wasn't sending a message of support to him. He was telling him that he needed to share information he was telling the Mueller team, which is against the law, 'because it could be a threat to national security,' which is a total lie.

And what were the last words of that voicemail.. Don't spin.. I'm reading everything.. Not just the parts I WANT to hear...

Don't know the laws? No, not what I said at all. I understand you lack reading comprehension skills, that's why you post about topics a minute after it is posted without reading the links.
LOL literally took we 10 seconds to read that story it was so small and the ONLY quote in it wasn't Obstruction.

they were between the White House and Flynn and the Congress and Flynn.

Yeah.. EXACTLY.. So how do YOU KNOW that "several" means more than one from the WH? How many you GUESSING came from the WH? Because that article or the Mueller report doesn't seem to say....

With what I just posted you shows that even just one is enough. The voice mail released was AFTER Flynn broke from the joint defense agreement, and Trump and his administration knew that yet Trump's lawyer STILL CALLED when he knew that Flynn was not allowed to talk to him or share any information he was sharing with the Mueller team. The fact your argument is with what 'several' represents is pretty weak, compared to what we do know.

Is it illegal for his former employer to send a message of support to him? That's the main content of that ONE reported instance? What do you think the WH had to hide? They filed a million pages with Mueller and had WH counsel testify for DAYS... Certainly, that ground was covered...

Rational people would assume that... Especially since the WH did FIRE HIM???

Trump's lawyer wasn't sending a message of support to him. He was telling him that he needed to share information he was telling the Mueller team, which is against the law, 'because it could be a threat to national security,' which is a total lie.

And what were the last words of that voicemail.. Don't spin.. I'm reading everything.. Not just the parts I WANT to hear...

Yes I know the last words of it. I'm not exactly sure why the lawyer would speak like he did.

It sounds odd for him to say, "the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains." Why would he not say, "the President and his feelings toward YOU and, that still remains," given the voicemail was to Flynn.

That however doesn't change that the ellipsis followed by capital letters in brackets shows that there is text that has been redacted. The ellipsis are the missing text and the capital letters in brackets show that a new sentence is started following the redacted comments.

LOL literally took we 10 seconds to read that story it was so small and the ONLY quote in it wasn't Obstruction.

You did not read it before you replied. You didn't say you actually read the story after I repeatedly busted you down for it until several comments in. Now you are just flat out lying. You are disrespecting your military rank, that is if you really are past military.

I've read enough to know that you're pissing on my back and telling me it's raining.

You're a poor deluded whackjob just grasping at the latest straw.

We've moved beyond pathetic, to the point that there's no further word to describe it.

You did not read it before you replied. You didn't say you actually read the story after I repeatedly busted you down for it until several comments in. Now you are just flat out lying. You are disrespecting your military rank, that is if you really are past military.
You are beyond stupid, the entire thing had JUST the one quote. There literally was no reason to read it after your post. You know it, I know it and anyone reading this thread knows it, you pathetic loser.

In fact, you said at 9:59 you JUST read the article, a full 18 minutes after your original post. You just busted yourself as a liar...

Breaking News - If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

You are beyond stupid, the entire thing had JUST the one quote. There literally was no reason to read it after your post. You know it, I know it and anyone reading this thread knows it, you pathetic loser.

Sorry, you busted yourself as a liar. If you would lie about something that simple, I wouldn't put stolen valor past you.

In fact, you said at 9:59 you JUST read the article, a full 18 minutes after your original post. You just busted yourself as a liar...

Be specific now and quote where I ever said I read it BEFORE then....... Be specific now

Be specific now and quote where I ever said I read it BEFORE then....... Be specific now

You won't even click on the link proving you a lair. Jesus are you dense. Nothing worse than a liar too dumb to see they are busted for lying.

You won't even click on the link proving you a lair. Jesus are you dense. Nothing worse than a liar too dumb to see they are busted for lying.
You keep making claims that simply are NOT TRUE, I NEVER said I read the report before I posted and you know it or you could post the link.

You keep making claims that simply are NOT TRUE, I NEVER said I read the report before I posted and you know it or you could post the link.

Can you read? "JUST READ..." Do you know what "JUST READ..." means?

5820-1558159851-685d4e08f6de805cfccbfd13f10335d3.png

So are you trying to say your reply right here... you weren't saying that you read the link with the story before you replied to the thread?

You are a horrible liar. So sad I have to take screen shots because you are too lazy to read links.

5821-1558160136-6b87222b2da0905ba59f4892a716cc29.png

You can't OBSTRUCT when there IS NO CRIME.

Good God, you leftards need to get a life. It's over, done.

Funny all the Republicans during Clinton's impeachment said very clearly you can.
IT IS A FELONY TO LIE UNDER OATH,
HE'D STILL BE LIEING TO THIS DAY
IF IT WEREN'T FOR LINDA TRIPP

EVEN THOUGH HE DENIED EVERYTHING
IN A 60 MINUTES INTERVIEW....

IF IT WEREN'T FOR GENNIFER FLOWERS
SECRETLY MAKING TAPE RECORDINGS
HED BE STILL LIEING ABOUT HER TOO

IF HE WOULD LIE OUTRIGHT TO A GRAND JURY
IN AN AFFIDAVIT AND ON NATIONAL TELEVISION
TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HIM OR HILLARY
ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

SCANDAL HAS BEEN SYNONYMOUS
WITH THE CLINTONS THEIR ENTIRE CAREERS

Clinton's have gotten away with everything....
and, not because they are innocent

Barney Fife could have figured that out

Barr has been a long time Clinton critic....
he was on the House Judiciary Committee
when they were debating impeachment back in '98

Barr knows Trump's problems
have Clinton written all over it
Even beyond them....

Trump winning threw a monkey wrench into something....
Clinton's were a part of it but, it goes much deeper
Much deeper

You can't OBSTRUCT when there IS NO CRIME.

Good God, you leftards need to get a life. It's over, done.

Funny all the Republicans during Clinton's impeachment said very clearly you can.
IT IS A FELONY TO LIE UNDER OATH,
HE'D STILL BE LIEING TO THIS DAY
IF IT WEREN'T FOR LINDA TRIPP

EVEN THOUGH HE DENIED EVERYTHING
IN A 60 MINUTES INTERVIEW....

IF IT WEREN'T FOR GENNIFER FLOWERS
SECRETLY MAKING TAPE RECORDINGS
HED BE STILL LIEING ABOUT HER TOO

IF HE WOULD LIE OUTRIGHT TO A GRAND JURY
IN AN AFFIDAVIT AND ON NATIONAL TELEVISION
TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HIM OR HILLARY
ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

SCANDAL HAS BEEN SYNONYMOUS
WITH THE CLINTONS THEIR ENTIRE CAREERS

Clinton's have gotten away with everything....
and, not because they are innocent

Barney Fife could have figured that out

Barr has been a long time Clinton critic....
he was on the House Judiciary Committee
when they were debating impeachment back in '98

Barr knows Trump's problems
have Clinton written all over it
Even beyond them....

Trump winning threw a monkey wrench into something....
Clinton's were a part of it but, it goes much deeper
Much deeper

STRAWMAN. I've NEVER said anything but I think Hillary and Bill are scammers.

The video showed that both Republicans and Democrats that have been around for both Clinton and Trump have both changed their tune on what is obstruction.

So are you trying to say your reply right here... you weren't saying that you read the link with the story before you replied to the thread?

You are a horrible liar. So sad I have to take screen shots because you are too lazy to read links.

Now explain how what you linked and quoted says I claimed I read it before I posted.....

Now explain how what you linked and quoted says I claimed I read it before I posted.....

Can you read? I said, "I understand you lack reading comprehension skills, that's why you post about topics a minute after it is posted without reading the links."

Obviously I was talking about THIS thread and the fact your first post in this thread was a minute after I posted it.

Your response, "LOL literally too (we) 10 seconds to read that story it was so small and the only quote in it wasn't Obstruction."

So are you trying to tell me that wasn't you lying to say you read the story at the link I provided before you posted your first post in this thread... when that was obviously the post I was referring to?

You got caught lying, plain and simple. Did they teach you that in the military? Or is that another lie? Back in the day people said I lied until I shared a copy of my MEPS contract. I still have my boot camp Smart Card too.

So what? That you for putting your ignorance in the spotlight. Do you know what any of that post means?
The only ignorance in this thread is you and the Trump haters, asking for information is NOT obstruction.

If it isn't obstruction then why is Trump and his team fighting so hard to keep it from being released?...
This reminds us of a modern day mob scenario, where the one's being investigated are being coaxed to cover for them, even though the convicted have already been caught.

Yes, and one group thinks they can intimidate the other. This is what I logged on to. 16 in a row.

5819-1558122691-39ad8f9094a2ec9e4fb00d01354ca5dd.png
5818-1558122665-48b9e06ee3730d15723c040796cb8e38.png
You call that INTIMIDATION? Well you POOR little THING, how will you EVER get by?

You say stupid things, like you do, and that's your reward. I get plenty of the same from you leftist to me, but I'm not wetting my pants crying about it like you are.

Grow up. This isn't high school and there's no SAFE SPACE here.

Forum List

Back