If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.
So are you suggesting the dishwasher came out and forged Moore's signature?
What a stupid line of questioning.
No one will know until there is a forensic handwriting analysis done. Allred will see to it, once the proper venue is established, either in the counter suit filed by Moore or in the Senate investigation which will occur if he is elected.

If the yearbook isn't examined before the election, that's all academic.

so many people quick to defend child predators because of their politics...eww
No one is defending child predators. People are questioning if he really is/was a child predator. So many people are quick to jump to the conclusion that he was a child predator. Those people may be correct, but some people want more evidence.

My original statement still stands true today. Why did none of these women come forward during his forty years of service? If you argue because it is now national news, then A. it must never bothered the actual women who came forward since they didn't come forward in that forty years of service or B, it never happened. so if it is so egregious then coming forward should have been done earlier in his life. All waiting forty years does is create speculation. and no, i do not find any of these women credible. I'm still waiting on the famous 12 from Trump. were are they?

That's ridiculous. If you honestly believe that all the people who have hidden abuse they suffered or misconduct committed against them weren't bothered by it, you are a fool. People neither always act rationally, nor logically. Victims may feel shame, may think people will not believe them, may feel threatened by their attacker or abuser, etc. I have no idea if any of the accusations against Moore are true, and the time gap between the supposed events and the accusations means they are difficult, if not impossible, to prove. However, your binary choice clearly does not cover all the options.

No CREDIBLE handwriting expert will guarantee that any handwriting sample is or isn't any individual's writing. They can only talk about whether any writing sample could possibly be from a particular person. They can't guarantee that it DIDN'T come from a particular person.
Is Your Handwriting Expert's Testimony Admissible?: Frost Brown Todd Attorneys
has nothing to do with the signature. it is the ink. forensic's exists to show age of ink. you don't need an expert to see the difference between the 7's in the book. oops.

BTW, the D.A was on her divorce papers he resided over. Those were initials for the clerk that actually filed it. so she doesn't even have a real signature.

Being an assistant district attorney, I'm sure there are plenty of things he wrote by hand that is public record.
And none of it being used to disprove the yearbook signature
There has been plenty publish to create doubt that the signature is Moore's. That being said, an independent expert needs to examine the signature.
No fhere hasn’t been anything published. Are you talking about blogs saying the 7’s are slightly different? That kind of complete bullshit? :rolleyes:
Why do you think the 7s looking different is bullshit? They are very different.
Omfg :rolleyes:
Omfg yourself. Most people don't switch the style in which they write their sevens in the same hand writing sample.

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.

Certainly you would think the accuser would want the signature verified?

If she is sure it is real, no reason not to let an expert check it out.

There is enough evidence to put the matter before a civil grand jury. Moore v. all of his accusers, all under oath and in jeopardy of committing a felony.
What's a "civil grand jury?" The statute of limitations expired long ago, so there is no legal basis for taking it to a grand jury.

No CREDIBLE handwriting expert will guarantee that any handwriting sample is or isn't any individual's writing. They can only talk about whether any writing sample could possibly be from a particular person. They can't guarantee that it DIDN'T come from a particular person.

But they would give a professional opinion. That is after all, all an expert witness can do and the courts rely on. Unless the witness was actually there at the time of the signing, all they can do is give opinion.

My original statement still stands true today. Why did none of these women come forward during his forty years of service? If you argue because it is now national news, then A. it must never bothered the actual women who came forward since they didn't come forward in that forty years of service or B, it never happened. so if it is so egregious then coming forward should have been done earlier in his life. All waiting forty years does is create speculation. and no, i do not find any of these women credible. I'm still waiting on the famous 12 from Trump. were are they?

That's ridiculous. If you honestly believe that all the people who have hidden abuse they suffered or misconduct committed against them weren't bothered by it, you are a fool. People neither always act rationally, nor logically. Victims may feel shame, may think people will not believe them, may feel threatened by their attacker or abuser, etc. I have no idea if any of the accusations against Moore are true, and the time gap between the supposed events and the accusations means they are difficult, if not impossible, to prove. However, your binary choice clearly does not cover all the options.
so why do they come forward only when a person makes national news? dude, don't make me laugh. Again, these women did not come forward on their own, so don't tell me this was bothering them their life. The primary made national news, and none of them came out then. makey uppy shit is all we have here. created by a narrative of a reported.

bring enough forward the majority will lean to the women. not this time. it smells waaaaaay tooooooo much.

No one is defending child predators. People are questioning if he really is/was a child predator. So many people are quick to jump to the conclusion that he was a child predator. Those people may be correct, but some people want more evidence.

See, in both the McMartin Preschool case, the Duke and the UVA cases, the press made it seem like the accused were guily, but after the cases were done, well it looks like the kangaroo courts were wrong.

Progressives think the individual needs to prove their innocence instead of the State proving the individuals quilt.

They do live in a strange little world.

See, in both the McMartin Preschool case, the Duke and the UVA cases, the press made it seem like the accused were guily, but after the cases were done, well it looks like the kangaroo courts were wrong.

Progressives think the individual needs to prove their innocence instead of the State proving the individuals quilt.

They do live in a strange little world.
they cheat not to lose. it's what they do. ask hitlery and bernie.

has nothing to do with the signature. it is the ink. forensic's exists to show age of ink. you don't need an expert to see the difference between the 7's in the book. oops.

Yes, the ink needs to be checked, but that is not the handwriting expert's job.

They don't have to prove anything, they can tell how old the ink is.

Correct, and even though one part of the writing might match the age, the rest might not, or none do, or all do. Submission to a forensic expert clears it all up.

Why do I get the feeling they don't want it cleared up?

I didn't ask for a handwriting expert, I asked to have the signature analyzed. that means all things about it. again, you don't need an expert to see the 7's are different. or that there is a different color ink. That is why we all know it won't be released by allred. She already knows it is false.

A handwriting expert would use other experts to verify. That is part of the forensic process. and visa versa.

But they would give a professional opinion. That is after all, all an expert witness can do and the courts rely on. Unless the witness was actually there at the time of the signing, all they can do is give opinion.

Opinion. Not statement of fact.

Opinion. Not statement of fact.
well again, validating ink is not opinion. and the oops in this.

I didn't ask for a handwriting expert, I asked to have the signature analyzed. that means all things about it. again, you don't need an expert to see the 7's are different. or that there is a different color ink. That is why we all know it won't be released by allred. She already knows it is false.

I didn't know you had a crystal ball. Cool.

Forum List

Back