If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

And none of it being used to disprove the yearbook signature
There has been plenty publish to create doubt that the signature is Moore's. That being said, an independent expert needs to examine the signature.
No fhere hasn’t been anything published. Are you talking about blogs saying the 7’s are slightly different? That kind of complete bullshit? :rolleyes:
Why do you think the 7s looking different is bullshit? They are very different.
Omfg :rolleyes:
Omfg yourself. Most people don't switch the style in which they write their sevens in the same hand writing sample.
Oh really? Is that your expert opinion? Alred gambled it all and couldn’t even get a forger who knows how to write 7’s?

Or maybe, a persons 7’s look different when they try to make a nice one as part of a signature.

Want to pretend the Hickory House was just “Old” back then like other hack losers are doing too?

No CREDIBLE handwriting expert will guarantee that any handwriting sample is or isn't any individual's writing. They can only talk about whether any writing sample could possibly be from a particular person. They can't guarantee that it DIDN'T come from a particular person.
Is Your Handwriting Expert's Testimony Admissible?: Frost Brown Todd Attorneys
They don't have to prove anything, they can tell how old the ink is.

Correct, and even though one part of the writing might match the age, the rest might not, or none do, or all do. Submission to a forensic expert clears it all up.

Why do I get the feeling they don't want it cleared up?
Gloria's job is to smear him. Damage him as much as possible to sway votes. She has to stall until the election. She won't release it because that would make Moore a Senator.

No CREDIBLE handwriting expert will guarantee that any handwriting sample is or isn't any individual's writing. They can only talk about whether any writing sample could possibly be from a particular person. They can't guarantee that it DIDN'T come from a particular person.

But they would give a professional opinion. That is after all, all an expert witness can do and the courts rely on. Unless the witness was actually there at the time of the signing, all they can do is give opinion.

Opinion. Not statement of fact.

You're kind of dense. That is what an expert witness testifies. But their opinion has much weight as THEY ARE EXPERTS.

If they could testify as fact, there would be NO REASON TO EMPLOY THE COURT.

Correct, and even though one part of the writing might match the age, the rest might not, or none do, or all do. Submission to a forensic expert clears it all up.

I'm not sure they can determine the age of the ink, but they can determine the composition. If it doesn't match, then it's a forgery.

But they would give a professional opinion. That is after all, all an expert witness can do and the courts rely on. Unless the witness was actually there at the time of the signing, all they can do is give opinion.

You're kind of dense. That is what an expert witness testifies. But their opinion has much weight as THEY ARE EXPERTS.

An expert witness doesn't just give his opinion. He explains why what he says is true. The science is what leads to the conclusion, not his authority.

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.
So are you suggesting the dishwasher came out and forged Moore's signature?
What a stupid line of questioning.
No one will know until there is a forensic handwriting analysis done. Allred will see to it, once the proper venue is established, either in the counter suit filed by Moore or in the Senate investigation which will occur if he is elected.

You mean, Alred will see to it after the election is over and when it won't matter anymore because the lies worked and he lost. Right out of Harry Reid's playbook.

I personally think it's kind of creepy that Moore went after 17/18 year old girls/women when he was in his 30s to date. However, that is not against the law and the age gap between Moore and his wife is a reflection of Moore having a thing for younger women.

This kind of behavior opens people up to believing that Moore did sexually assault a 14 year old. However, he denies that and there really isn't a way to prove it.
There has been plenty publish to create doubt that the signature is Moore's. That being said, an independent expert needs to examine the signature.
No fhere hasn’t been anything published. Are you talking about blogs saying the 7’s are slightly different? That kind of complete bullshit? :rolleyes:
Omfg yourself. Most people don't switch the style in which they write their sevens in the same hand writing sample.
Oh really? Is that your expert opinion? Alred gambled it all and couldn’t even get a forger who knows how to write 7’s?

Or maybe, a persons 7’s look different when they try to make a nice one as part of a signature.

Want to pretend the Hickory House was just “Old” back then like other hack losers are doing too?
Maybe Moore has multiple personalities with a variety of different handwriting styles. The 7s make the signature questionable, that's all. An analysis of the age of the ink would probably be more telling.

An expert witness doesn't just give his opinion. He explains why what he says is true. The science is what leads to the conclusion, not his authority.

True enough. It is the totality of the forensics that leads to his professional opinion.

has nothing to do with the signature. it is the ink. forensic's exists to show age of ink. you don't need an expert to see the difference between the 7's in the book. oops.

Yes, the ink needs to be checked, but that is not the handwriting expert's job.
I didn't ask for a handwriting expert, I asked to have the signature analyzed. that means all things about it. again, you don't need an expert to see the 7's are different. or that there is a different color ink. That is why we all know it won't be released by allred. She already knows it is false.

I didn't know you had a crystal ball. Cool.
I don't need a crystal ball. Logics tells me that. just like I know that 2+2=4. Allred has interjected doubt. She will logically move away from the book as a result. It may however still sting her in a defamation suit which I hope is coming. I want her to lose her license.

I'm not sure they can determine the age of the ink, but they can determine the composition. If it doesn't match, then it's a forgery.
Then Allred may claim that he switched pens when writing the note in the yearbook. Perhaps one pen was running out of ink.

Then Allred may claim that he switched pens when writing the note in the yearbook. Perhaps one pen was running out of ink.

As you can see here, Carbon 14 dating smply isn't accurate enough to make the determination:

Illustrative Mathematics

As such, the reported half life of 5730±40 years means that 40 years is the standard deviation for the process and so we expect that roughly 68 percent of the time half of the Carbon 14 in a given sample will decay within the time span of 5730±40 years. If greater likelihood is sought, we could look at the interval 5730±80 years, encompassing two standard deviations, and the likelihood that the half-life of a given sample of Carbon 14 will fall in this range is a little over 95 percent.

There may be other dating methods that are more accurate, but I'm not aware of them.

And that too can be proven with a forensic test. Pens don't tend to run out that quickly, there would be trace evidence that the pen was being used differently while the writing was being done, I suppose.

As you can see here, Carbon 14 dating smply isn't accurate enough to make the determination:

Illustrative Mathematics

As such, the reported half life of 5730±40 years means that 40 years is the standard deviation for the process and so we expect that roughly 68 percent of the time half of the Carbon 14 in a given sample will decay within the time span of 5730±40 years. If greater likelihood is sought, we could look at the interval 5730±80 years, encompassing two standard deviations, and the likelihood that the half-life of a given sample of Carbon 14 will fall in this range is a little over 95 percent.

There may be other dating methods that are more accurate, but I'm not aware of them.
Perhaps, but is the chemistry of the ink the same for the entire note? Is the chemistry of today's ink the same as it was 40 years ago?

If it was running out of ink, it would have been obvious. There would be writing where the ink got feinter or skipped.

And that too can be proven with a forensic test. Pens don't tend to run out that quickly, there would be trace evidence that the pen was being used differently while the writing was being done, I suppose.
I agree

can't make this shit up.

Illustrative Mathematics

Perhaps, but is the chemistry of the ink the same for the entire note? Is the chemistry of today's ink the same as it was 40 years ago?

If not, only a forensic expert would know. Good point.

it's the age of the ink on the page.

Illustrative Mathematics

No, it is vastly different. I don't think the ink used in old Bic pens is in production anymore. They mostly use gel based inks now. They flow much easier and they are water soluable so they will wash out of your cloths.

Illustrative Mathematics

has nothing to do with that. it's how long the ink was on the page. saturation levels.

Forum List

Back