If you thought the Jan 6 hearings were a fraud, here's the proof

Last edited:
The House Judiciary Committee is launching an inquiry into it. Fanni Willis is about to get fucked, and in not a nice way.

Chairman Jordan and Rep. Loudermilk Launch Inquiry into Fani Willis Colluding with January 6 Committee
:lmao:

No she isn't. Jordan sent Fani Willis a letter a while back demanding information about her case and she basically wrote him back telling me to fuck off, that he has no jurisdiction over her and that if he kept fucking around he might get himself caught up in an obstruction of justice charge. No one is afraid of that impotent pussy. What's he going to do to her?

Fani Willis to Jim Jordan: You are ignorant of the U.S. constitution

"COULD" blow up the case? If the case is not thrown out now and Willis removed from her office and disbarred from law, I will lose what little vestige of respect I still have for the justice system.
I'm sure the legal system cares deeply about your feelings.... :lmao:

:lmao:

Did any of you Bingos watch the hearing today? The judge asked the prosecutors if they got any special information from the Jan 6th committee and they said no and that all the information they got from them was publicly available to everyone and that's pretty much where that started and ended.

You don't understand the story.
Shock.

I don't agree with whatever incel, cuckold fantasy you're sharing with us.....

First I'm hearing of it. :dunno:
omfg....you fuck something uglier dude......so sorry ........my god look at that fat disgusting pig........i would have smothered her at birth if i were her father....but i'm sure he was never there

Forum List

Back