The Business Plan for America

For those who complain about diversity and DEI, this plan is a warning for what you will face if you choose to continue white racism.

View attachment 950280
Excerpts..

3. Racism Doesn’t Work. Tapping down on diversity and inclusion is just plain bad for business. And racism is a balance sheet and income killer. Financially, racism is a very poor financial choice for the country, our states and cities and for our families themselves.
  • According to a 2020 Citigroup Report[x], racism and bias against Blacks alone, for the 20-year period from 2000 and 2020 alone, cost the U.S. economy approximately $16 trillion.
  • The Citigroup Report further noted that if we just stopped this behavior, the U.S. economy would increase $5 trillion over the next five years, or as much as 4% of additional U.S. GDP on an annualized basis from this one action alone.
4. Being White alone – or even just for White alone – is not a winning plan.
  • Going forward there will not be enough college-educated White men to drive and grow future American GDP, compared to a couple of generations ago. And this is not a racial comment. It’s just math. The argument here is about green, not just Black and White.
  • While Baby Boomers are in the process of mass retirement, Social Security is scheduled to go broke after they have reached retirement age—by 2033 [xi] (meaning, Social Security will not be able to pay out 100% of scheduled benefits to all retirees on its own, and is projected to be able to fund just 77% of scheduled benefits).

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

:linky:

Probably.

Depending upon how you view productivity.

Reminds me of when I was in the Marines. I was a GySgt working as the MEPS Liaison for the Marine Corps. Every single persons that joined the Marine Corps for our Recruiting Station came through me. Out of the 20 months I did that job I was a one man show for 14 of them. I signed every single Contract and nobody went to boot camp without my signature.

We got a new SgtMaj at the RS and he stopped by after being there a couple months. We did not really get along all that well and he was trying to give me shit. So I asked him "if you did not come to work tomorrow could people still join the Marine Corps?" He was like "of course". The I said "if the CO did not come to work tomorrow, could people still join the Marine Corps?" To which he again said "yes". Then I said to him, "If I do not come to work tomorrow, nobody joins the Marine Corps". He grumbled some and then left and never really bothered me again.

So, who was more productive to the RS, the SgtMaj, the CO or me.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You're in your seventies, so no one would really expect that, Skip.
No, I'm not in my seventies. And if I was, that would not mean don't isten to Cardi B. I have heard her music, I don't listen to her opinions. Just because a person is famous doesn't mean they know everything or have opinions that are worthy to be heard. For her to say what she did aout Biden shows me an uninformed person.

Now since cardi b, is not the topic, post about the topic. Try reading the plan.

Depending upon how you view productivity.

Reminds me of when I was in the Marines. I was a GySgt working as the MEPS Liaison for the Marine Corps. Every single persons that joined the Marine Corps for our Recruiting Station came through me. Out of the 20 months I did that job I was a one man show for 14 of them. I signed every single Contract and nobody went to boot camp without my signature.

We got a new SgtMaj at the RS and he stopped by after being there a couple months. We did not really get along all that well and he was trying to give me shit. So I asked him "if you did not come to work tomorrow could people still join the Marine Corps?" He was like "of course". The I said "if the CO did not come to work tomorrow, could people still join the Marine Corps?" To which he again said "yes". Then I said to him, "If I do not come to work tomorrow, nobody joins the Marine Corps". He grumbled some and then left and never really bothered me again.

So, who was more productive to the RS, the SgtMaj, the CO or me.

Now tell me again how blacks are just as productive as Asians.

I have both that work under me, they are equally as productive
Toad is a racist and he tries using Asians as a racial wedge. I haven't seen an Asian work harder than me or any other black person. The reason why people like Toad like Asians is that they have generally have used a cultural practice called Gaman, which basically means shut up and take it. So because they just took the abuse and said little and that's what white racists love. But watch in the next 10-20 years as Asians stop being the model minority because younger Asians are rejectng Gaman.

Toad is a racist and he tries using Asians as a racial wedge. I haven't seen an Asian work harder than me or any other black person. The reason why people like Toad like Asians is that they have generally have used a cultural practice called Gaman, which basically means shut up and take it. So because they just took the abuse and said little and that's what white racists love. But watch in the next 10-20 years as Asians stop being the model minority because younger Asians are rejectng Gaman.

they have generally have used a cultural practice called Gaman, which basically means shut up and take it.

Shut up and take it, get an education, build a strong family.
And now they make more, on average, than whites.

Blacks should try it. If you could stop whining for 5 minutes.
And learn to read and write. And stop having kids out of wedlock.

But you prefer to be whiny failures instead.

For those who complain about diversity and DEI, this plan is a warning for what you will face if you choose to continue white racism.

View attachment 950280
Excerpts..

3. Racism Doesn’t Work. Tapping down on diversity and inclusion is just plain bad for business. And racism is a balance sheet and income killer. Financially, racism is a very poor financial choice for the country, our states and cities and for our families themselves.
  • According to a 2020 Citigroup Report[x], racism and bias against Blacks alone, for the 20-year period from 2000 and 2020 alone, cost the U.S. economy approximately $16 trillion.
  • The Citigroup Report further noted that if we just stopped this behavior, the U.S. economy would increase $5 trillion over the next five years, or as much as 4% of additional U.S. GDP on an annualized basis from this one action alone.
4. Being White alone – or even just for White alone – is not a winning plan.
  • Going forward there will not be enough college-educated White men to drive and grow future American GDP, compared to a couple of generations ago. And this is not a racial comment. It’s just math. The argument here is about green, not just Black and White.
  • While Baby Boomers are in the process of mass retirement, Social Security is scheduled to go broke after they have reached retirement age—by 2033 [xi] (meaning, Social Security will not be able to pay out 100% of scheduled benefits to all retirees on its own, and is projected to be able to fund just 77% of scheduled benefits).

DEI good work.jpg

Bub...why should I hire a systemic criminal negro if they are not even qualified? I will tell you to stop being a scummy racist IM2. I would never hire anyone based on skin color over qualifications.

they have generally have used a cultural practice called Gaman, which basically means shut up and take it.

Shut up and take it, get an education, build a strong family.
And now they make more, on average, than whites.

Blacks should try it. If you could stop whining for 5 minutes.
And learn to read and write. And stop having kids out of wedlock.

But you prefer to be whiny failures instead.

Well, being an online racist keeps IM2 busy in a way that is not too damaging to the world. If IM2 shut up, he may go out in the street and start shooting whitey. So, when IM2 shuts up...we can all be worried. IM2 needs an outlet for all that hatred to come out. The forum provides it for him.

IM2 slave dream.jpg

Forum List

Back