If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

"Alleged".
This is not a law court.

It is a court of public opinion, and Moore is behind.

There ya go lying again, didn't you just post a poll showing Moore up by 2? I guess memory is the first thing to go. LMAO.
So you are reading. You got me. :) You admit then that Moore is ahead. Good on you.

And you're admitting Moore isn't losing in the court of public opinion, he didn't run the way you commiecrats and the Post thought he would, did he?

"Alleged".
This is not a law court.

There ya go lying again, didn't you just post a poll showing Moore up by 2? I guess memory is the first thing to go. LMAO.
So you are reading. You got me. :) You admit then that Moore is ahead. Good on you.
And you're admitting Moore isn't losing in the court of public opinion, he didn't run the way you commiecrats and the Post thought he would, did he?.
See, you have a comprehension opinion.You are the commie, OK: you love Putin, Russian, and Trump in that order. So you are admitting that Moore is losing in the court of public opinion. At least you have that phrase correct. Good on you.

"Alleged".
This is not a law court.

And you're admitting Moore isn't losing in the court of public opinion, he didn't run the way you commiecrats and the Post thought he would, did he?.
See, you have a comprehension opinion.You are the commie, OK: you love Putin, Russian, and Trump in that order. So you are admitting that Moore is losing in the court of public opinion. At least you have that phrase correct. Good on you.

Poor little fakey, deflection doesn't look good on you.

This is not a law court.

Poor little fakey, deflection doesn't look good on you..
Admitting that Moore is losing (by you) is not deflection (by me).

Happy Thanksgiving.

Admitting that Moore is losing (by you) is not deflection (by me).

Happy Thanksgiving.

Up +2 after this shit storm is not losing dipshit.

Admitting that Moore is losing (by you) is not deflection (by me).Happy Thanksgiving.
Up +2 after this shit storm is not losing dipshit..
Of course it is. You can argue margin of error, flakyOK.

Admitting that Moore is losing (by you) is not deflection (by me).Happy Thanksgiving.

Keep on deflecting, you admitted he's winning in the court of public opinion, I'm satisfied with that. LMAO

Keep on deflecting, you admitted he's winning in the court of public opinion, I'm satisfied with that. LMAO.
Yes, Jones is winning, and I was showing how silly you are about Moore winning, and you lapped it up. :)

Keep on deflecting, you admitted he's winning in the court of public opinion, I'm satisfied with that. LMAO.
Yes, Jones is winning, and I was showing how silly you are about Moore winning, and you lapped it up. :)

New poll by Atlantic Media and Research November 18 and November 21 shows Moore +6. LMAO

Check out the FB of the company. It is a hardcore company devoted to getting Alt Righties elected, even by doing push internet polls.

:)

Forum List

Back