If the Tea Party truly is Racist then why did they do this?

Why is it, that every time you guys appoint or like someone who is black, you have to point it out?
It is kind of like saying, " I am not a racist, I have black friends".

Its a reaction to the constant false claims of racism in regards to the tea party movement and its members.

When people tell lies those who are lied about like to point out facts that show the lies are indeed lies.

make sense?

Do I think the majority of tea party people are racist? No
But the only people I know in my personal life that follow the tea party, are racist. Probably has more to do with the area. I will also admit because of where I live, to me most republicans are racist.

The worst type of racism IMO is institutional racism. Can you believe there is a political party out there that advocates giving preferential treatment to people based on the color of one's skin? Crazy, I know.

Just because your Black or White is not why your racist. It's how you look at groups that you are talking about. Because a guy happens to be a wealthy rich guy doesn't mean he can't be racist in many ways.

It's more about that right winging slogan, Hey I did it n my own, so why haven't you.

But Ron Paul doesn't consider himself a part of what this tea party is all about. He has a lot of things he believes that are different. The other day he was interviewed on MSNBC and he said that exact thing. Hell I would vote for him before any of the other guys from the right.

A lot of TP people definitely are anti non white, non christian, and they think minorities are a problem. But for now they will go after the middle class state workers, and today they started the Fed onslaught.
Think they will ever wonder why the rich are making so much, oh thats right they earn it.

I like Ron Paul. I took care of a guy who was a big Ron Paul supporter. I like many things about him, and I agree with him on a few issues like the military.

Just because your Black or White is not why your racist. It's how you look at groups that you are talking about. Because a guy happens to be a wealthy rich guy doesn't mean he can't be racist in many ways.

It's more about that right winging slogan, Hey I did it n my own, so why haven't you.

But Ron Paul doesn't consider himself a part of what this tea party is all about. He has a lot of things he believes that are different. The other day he was interviewed on MSNBC and he said that exact thing. Hell I would vote for him before any of the other guys from the right.

A lot of TP people definitely are anti non white, non christian, and they think minorities are a problem. But for now they will go after the middle class state workers, and today they started the Fed onslaught.
Think they will ever wonder why the rich are making so much, oh thats right they earn it.

I like Ron Paul. I took care of a guy who was a big Ron Paul supporter. I like many things about him, and I agree with him on a few issues like the military.

I like Ron Paul too but he just doesn't seem like a viable canidate VS Obama right now. Although 2012 is still farr off and you never know what might change.

a half black guy hey, which half is black?

I got to admit that anyone who becomes very successful and is a minority the right will allow him in their party and make him a hero as long as he dishes the people who unlike him haven't figured out a way to get to the top, like taking everything you can get your hands on to get the education, and then turn on those people and give them the OLD WHITE UPPER CLASS CAT CALL, I JUST DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE(yeah a black guy saying you people) cant make it, I did it and I didn't have any help. I did it on my own.

you people are sicking as you steal from the middle class and pass it on to the filthy rich.

Why is it, that every time you guys appoint or like someone who is black, you have to point it out?

Yet you had no problem when the Democrats were so proud of nominating Barrack Hussein Obama as the first black major party candidate. What does that say about you?

Its a reaction to the constant false claims of racism in regards to the tea party movement and its members.

When people tell lies those who are lied about like to point out facts that show the lies are indeed lies.

make sense?

That's totally ridiculous. Don't you know that anyone who is not a liberal is a racist, by definition? Just by using the word 'black' means you're a racist. Of course, the liberals who say this are usually white, live in a white community, associate with whites and may have a coworker that works in another department who knows somebody who is a person of color, but don't don't tell anyone. :eusa_shhh:

BTW, as I've mentioned before, this is one of my heroes:

Walter Williams Home Page

Of course, he's black and since I just pointed that out I MUST be racist.

That is a mistake that many non racists make when they try to understand liberals. The problem is not that we are racist because we are not liberal, it is that liberals are all racists, and they know it, but it is OK because they feel guilty for things that happened in the past, and work to get past it through giving those inferior races special treatment.

We then proceed to actually judge people by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin. This makes liberals feel even more guilty, because they are incapable of doing that, even though it is the creed they claim to live by. They look at us, see what they want to be, and cannot live with themselves. Their only recourse is to call us racists.

make sense?

That's totally ridiculous. Don't you know that anyone who is not a liberal is a racist, by definition? Just by using the word 'black' means you're a racist. Of course, the liberals who say this are usually white, live in a white community, associate with whites and may have a coworker that works in another department who knows somebody who is a person of color, but don't don't tell anyone. :eusa_shhh:

BTW, as I've mentioned before, this is one of my heroes:

Walter Williams Home Page

Of course, he's black and since I just pointed that out I MUST be racist.

That is a mistake that many non racists make when they try to understand liberals. The problem is not that we are racist because we are not liberal, it is that liberals are all racists, and they know it, but it is OK because they feel guilty for things that happened in the past, and work to get past it through giving those inferior races special treatment.

We then proceed to actually judge people by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin. This makes liberals feel even more guilty, because they are incapable of doing that, even though it is the creed they claim to live by. They look at us, see what they want to be, and cannot live with themselves. Their only recourse is to call us racists.

Just for you

And a longer but better version

Last edited by a moderator:
I just KNEW that this guy was going to get propped up as the token blackie. :doubt:

I just KNEW that this guy was going to get propped up as the token blackie. :doubt:

Really do you have to use derogatory terms to describe the man? Hermain Cain is awesome in my book and is far from what you describe him as.

Why do I say he isn't as you describe? Well lets see

Herman Cain: Tea Party Member

Alan West: Tea Party Member

would you like dozens more videos of non-white tea party members? I can produce the links if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down PP. I know you love your tea party, and I never said they're racist. You're barking up the wrong tree. It's the way he is being used here that makes him a token blackie. Skin color is self apparent.

Calm down PP. I know you love your tea party, and I never said they're racist. You're barking up the wrong tree. It's the way he is being used here that makes him a token blackie. Skin color is self apparent.

He isn't being used at all. I support the man for president in 2012, he is using me if anything ;).

There was a poll done of tea party people to see who they liked best for president. Herman came in 2nd place to Ron Paul and beat out Palin (thank god).

And calling him a token blackie offends me but its your right to be offensive if thats how you want to conduct yourself.

He isn't being used at all. I support the man for president in 2012, he is using me if anything ;).

There was a poll done of tea party people to see who they liked best for president. Herman came in 2nd place to Ron Paul and beat out Palin (thank god).

And calling him a token blackie offends me but its your right to be offensive if thats how you want to conduct yourself.

That is the term when a black person is being used by white people to show how said white people are not racist. Like when someone says, "I have this friend who's black, and he said..."

That is the term when a black person is being used by white people to show how said white people are not racist. Like when someone says, "I have this friend who's black, and he said..."

To use the term token would mean he is the one example. I gave you several others therefore your term is not being used in an effort to accurately describe but in an effort to offensively diminsh.

I see you're half token, and I raise you one full token

I wonder if anyone even considered that the fact that some of the TP supporters being racist has nothing to do with them being TP members? I know a few people who are TP members and may be considered racist(depending on what you consider to be racist). However, they are TP members because of what they believe to be best for the country and has nothing to do with the fact that they have some views that seem 'racist'.

I also know some who are not TP members that have the same 'racist' views as the ones who are. But they don't have the same views on what is best for the country, thus are not TP members.

I believe that being 'racist' has nothing to do with whether or not you are a TP member.

I don't think the MOVEMENT is racist.

I do however feel that RACE is one of the issues that puts people into the streets on behalf of the TP movement.

If Obama was a White guy I doubt the movement would have gotten enough interest to become a player on the political scene, but I do not think the movement is entirely based on hating minorities.

I wonder if anyone even considered that the fact that some of the TP supporters being racist has nothing to do with them being TP members? I know a few people who are TP members and may be considered racist(depending on what you consider to be racist). However, they are TP members because of what they believe to be best for the country and has nothing to do with the fact that they have some views that seem 'racist'.

I also know some who are not TP members that have the same 'racist' views as the ones who are. But they don't have the same views on what is best for the country, thus are not TP members.

I believe that being 'racist' has nothing to do with whether or not you are a TP member.

Its refreshing to see someone who knows how to think critically and for themselves.

Well said and in my opinion highly accurate.

I don't think the MOVEMENT is racist.

I do however feel that RACE is one of the issues that puts people into the streets on behalf of the TP movement.

If Obama was a White guy I doubt the movement would have gotten enough interest to become a player on the political scene, but I do not think the movement is entirely based on hating minorities.

Why do you feel that race is one of the issues that is motivating the same people who are supporting a different black man for president, a black man that shares their values?

The tea parties gained steam because of the bailouts and stimulus program initially. Then Obama went against the core values of these same people by expanding the government with his health care bill and not concentrating on creating jobs or balancing our government's budget.

He could have been any color and people would have still organized.

In the face of the facts on the ground you are just plain wrong in your assesment. I'm not asking you to change how you feel but just to maybe sit back and think about how your position makes you look in light of the actual facts.

Forum List

Back