The Donald Party: Do you want to register if this new party is established?

Trump wants US citizens to be employed...you want trespassers and foreign business visas to take away those jobs.
Trump doesn't want to give US tax dollars to nations that can't get their act together...you want to give US tax dollars to failed nations.

Tell me I'm wrong and then explain rationally why you disagree with Trump's platform without coming off as psychotic or dumb.

You know that one will provide no rational answer.

My response?
You called Trump scum the moment he announced he was running in 2015.
Your bullshit is well documented here.
Not to mention the FBI just announced you are wrong and mentally ill.
If I did it's because that's what he is. He's even worse then I thought he was. A malelovent vile piece of human waste.

What an ego. Trump is considering(?) to build a party to run and stand for a third person on the slate in 2024. If you wear a MAGA Hat, will you stick to this, and who will be the VP, in your opinion?

Will DeSantis battle with The Donald? Will the RINOS reject both Trump and DeSantis and write a Platform less extreme than Trumpism?

Will DeSantis and/or Trump have a real swamp that these two (self-serving creeps) ignore Climate Change? Not until the Atlantic and Gulf Waters meet in Orlando?
I think you are putting the cart before the horse, based on lefty innuendo, predictions, and opinions (as per usual for the left). No one has actually said that. And, by third party, most people define this to mean running as an independent, not forming a whole new party or joining an already established third party. Trump hates losing and, as much as he would like to stick it to the Republican establishment, he doesn't want to chalk up yet another loss.

I'm not convinced Xiden actually is "alive". I'd bet that without copious amounts of drugs they couldn't present him to the public for any length of time, much less than the hour or so a few times a week than they release that potato now.

Pretty much the same way with TurdCatcher of course.
I do catch the turds, aka, the bullshit of you and the MEGA Hat fools who drop BIG LIES over and over again. If anyone of them had a brain not washed by the bullshit of Trumpism maybe, you and they would be supportive of the Constitution and the rules of law.

I do catch the turds, aka, the bullshit of you and the MEGA Hat fools who drop BIG LIES over and over again. If anyone of them had a brain not washed by the bullshit of Trumpism maybe, you and they would be supportive of the Constitution and the rules of law.
One thing is 100% certain...Democrats have zero regard for the rule of law when someone other than themselves is the victim of a crime.

I think you are putting the cart before the horse, based on lefty innuendo, predictions, and opinions (as per usual for the left). No one has actually said that. And, by third party, most people define this to mean running as an independent, not forming a whole new party or joining an already established third party. Trump hates losing and, as much as he would like to stick it to the Republican establishment, he doesn't want to chalk up yet another loss.
Please consider reality, something you lack in independent thought before you post. The reality of third parties have been on the slate in the past half century of the 20th Century. Study some US History.

We're in trouble if Trump becomes President because the Market will crash by the end of January 2016!
You ignorant fool. See how the market crashed in 2017 and in 2008 when there was no pandemic.

(Q. are you really stupid, misinformed or a damn liar?)

U guess you're a thug, or used to be, or at least one of your family members is a thug.

All of my paternal family (grandparents, uncles and my father and me) served in either the Army, Army Aircorp, Navy or Coast Guard in the WW I, WW II and Vietnam) as well as each of them have worked in the Courts in their careers.

Assholes like you ought to keep other members of other families out of any post you comment upon. It's fighting words and/or a violation of the rules something a jerk such as you don't follow.

I won't respond with report your comment, I will put assholes like you on ignore; you are a worthless piece of shit.

All of my paternal family (grandparents, uncles and my father and me) served in either the Army, Army Aircorp, Navy or Coast Guard in the WW I, WW II and Vietnam) as well as each of them have worked in the Courts in their careers.

Assholes like you ought to keep other members of other families out of any post you comment upon. It's fighting words and/or a violation of the rules something a jerk such as you don't follow.

I won't respond with report your comment, I will put assholes like you on ignore; you are a worthless piece of shit.
I don't give a shit about people who lived off taxes and want Open Borders.

Forum List

Back