The Donald Party: Do you want to register if this new party is established?

and write a Platform less extreme than Trumpism?

Less extreme than Trumpism? Trumpism is Americanism. Trumpism is small government, low regulations, more freedom, less taxation, good jobs, low crime, opportunity, secure borders, stable immigration, and sound energy and peaceful foreign policies.

This is what you assholes voted against.

And you got the most extreme thing in exchange possible: rampant, out of control government spying on and oppressing people and speech, massive regulations, minimal freedom, recession, inflation, a failing economy, wide open borders, soaring crime, energy and food shortages, staggering spending, war and bureaucratic indifference, even contempt, and a uniparty of fat, bloated pigs in Washington including Biden and Mitch swapping spit together who are just fine with it.

Please consider reality, something you lack in independent thought before you post. The reality of third parties have been on the slate in the past half century of the 20th Century. Study some US History.
What on Earth are you talking about? Are you trying to say that Trump WILL form a new "third" party? Care to make a bet on that? Or, which third party do you think he would run on, Libertarian?

Less extreme than Trumpism? Trumpism is Americanism. Trumpism is small government, low regulations, more freedom, less taxation, good jobs, low crime, opportunity, secure borders, stable immigration, and sound energy and peaceful foreign policies.

This is what you assholes voted against.

And you got the most extreme thing possible: rampant, out of control government spying on and oppressing people and speech, massive regulations, minimal freedom, recession, inflation, a failing economy, wide open borders, soaring crime, energy and food shortages, staggering spending, war and bureaucratic indifference, even contempt, and a uniparty of fat, bloated pigs in Washington including Biden and Mitch swapping spit together who are just fine with it.
He's got his pension and doesn't care.

All of my paternal family (grandparents, uncles and my father and me) served in either the Army, Army Aircorp, Navy or Coast Guard in the WW I, WW II and Vietnam) as well as each of them have worked in the Courts in their careers.

Assholes like you ought to keep other members of other families out of any post you comment upon. It's fighting words and/or a violation of the rules something a jerk such as you don't follow.

I won't respond with report your comment, I will put assholes like you on ignore; you are a worthless piece of shit.

When is the last time you looked in a mirror?

What an ego. Trump is considering(?) to build a party to run and stand for a third person on the slate in 2024. If you wear a MAGA Hat, will you stick to this, and who will be the VP, in your opinion?

Will DeSantis battle with The Donald? Will the RINOS reject both Trump and DeSantis and write a Platform less extreme than Trumpism?

Will DeSantis and/or Trump have a real swamp that these two (self-serving creeps) ignore Climate Change? Not until the Atlantic and Gulf Waters meet in Orlando?
Trump still owns space between your ears

Rump is power-crazed.

He will burn the Republican Party down to the ground in order to recapture that power.

He will burn the Constitution down to the ground in order to recapture that power.

He will burn the Republic down to the ground in order to recapture that power.

Ala Benito Mussolini or Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin or Mao Tse Dong or Pol Pot or... well... maybe that's a little harsh, come to think of it...

More like Judas Iscariot... or a notch or two better than that... kinda like
Benedict Arnold.

The White Vote is already split between Democrats and Republicans and Independents, whereas the Dems have the Minority Vote pretty-much sewn-up.

Rump will split the White Vote even further and ruin the Republican Party's chances for years to come - perhaps for a generation or more.

He is an arrogant, ignorant con-man who only cares about himself and he throws under the bus anyone who fails to demonstrate unswerving loyalty to him.

Cadet Bone Spurs is not a Leader of Men.

He is unfit for office.

He is scum.
TDSING

What an ego. Trump is considering(?) to build a party to run and stand for a third person on the slate in 2024. If you wear a MAGA Hat, will you stick to this, and who will be the VP, in your opinion?

Will DeSantis battle with The Donald? Will the RINOS reject both Trump and DeSantis and write a Platform less extreme than Trumpism?

Will DeSantis and/or Trump have a real swamp that these two (self-serving creeps) ignore Climate Change? Not until the Atlantic and Gulf Waters meet in Orlando?
how egotistical of a demafasict to think there can’t be other parties…

De Santis knows that if he runs, the orange child is going to slime him at levels he's never slimed anyone, to the point of burning down the whole fucking party. So I wouldn't be shocked to see him wait for the go-around.

Sane, decent, adult Republicans have zero (0) pull in the party right now. It's MAGA or you're a Satan Hitler Commie and they'll go after you. That won't change this cycle.

I overestimate Trump pretty much all the time, but it's really tough to imagine him thinking he'd have a ghost of a chance running third party.

Who knows. It's all pro wrestling at this point. GQP voters should be insulted by all of this, and I'm sure some are.
But the point my not to be elected...

The point is the grift...

As long as he can keep grifting he will be happy...

How can he grift if DeSantis is in charge?

Trump and DeSantis are both products of the GOP and conservatism – both just as extreme, reprehensible, and wrong on the issues.

Trump won’t go third party and his cult members will gladly support DeSantis.
Trump just needs to weaken DeSantis enough that others will enter the race...

Trump has a core following in the GOP, DeSantis is just the other default choice right now... His votes are softer and remember they are stupid enough to vote for DeSantis in the first place...

Just need a half decent moderate in the race to peel off DeSantis votes...

Don't underestimate a year of Trump bashing a candidate before the primaries...

how egotistical of a demafasict to think there can’t be other parties…
Of course, there can be other parties; some were effective in the short term, and both major parties turned over ideologies. As I noted, read some US History as well as grammar and syntax.

Of course, there can be other parties; some were effective in the short term, and both major parties turned over ideologies. As I noted, read some US History as well as grammar and syntax.
so why did you say someone had to have an ego in the OP?

Forum List

Back