If The Donald gets the nomination ---

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
If The Donald gets the nomination, of course I cannot vote, but from the outside I give him moral support and I think if I could advise him, I'd say to choose Ben Carson as his running mate.

What do The Donald supporters who can vote for him think of Ben Carson as his running mate? Yes? No? To me they compliment each other very well I think.

65267506_lead_960.jpg

If The Donald gets the nomination, of course I cannot vote, but from the outside I give him moral support and I think if I could advise him, I'd say to choose Ben Carson as his running mate.

What do The Donald supporters who can vote for him think of Ben Carson as his running mate? Yes? No? To me they compliment each other very well I think.

65267506_lead_960.jpg

Foreigners would want people to vote Trump, he's entertaining and will make America go further downhill.

He can't win a general election. He isn't popular enough to win in a 2-way race or a 3-way race.

whites.png

• Banned

65267506_lead_960.jpg

Foreigners would want people to vote Trump, he's entertaining and will make America go further downhill.

Can America go further downhill than Obama has brought it?

That's not true at all. I've seen many interviews of foreign leaders and citizens and they are deeply concerned about a potential Trump presidency because they've always looked to us to be the rational stable players on the world stage and they see him as a total joke.

He can't win a general election. He isn't popular enough to win in a 2-way race or a 3-way race.

View attachment 68217

How do you know? If between The Donald and Hillary? Democrats are also going to vote for The Donald and Independents.

It comes down to the electoral map. But I think the establishment has been planning to sneak in a ringer in the fall, so that there is little time for the media and blogosphere to vet them. I think that Trump may even be in on the ruse.

• Banned

View attachment 68217

How do you know? If between The Donald and Hillary? Democrats are also going to vote for The Donald and Independents.

It comes down to the electoral map. But I think the establishment has been planning to sneak in a ringer in the fall, so that there is little time for the media and blogosphere to vet them. I think that Trump may even be in on the ruse.

This is interesting stuff, so we have to watch for this.

65267506_lead_960.jpg

Where do you get this nonsense? Some right wing media nut job? This country has done an AMAZING job of recovering from near economic collapse 8 years ago. GDP is strong, unemployment is at historic lows, the stock market fully recovered, consumer confidence is high, auto industry sales are very strong, etc etc etc. To say this country has gone downhill is just utter partisan nonsense, and quite frankly a slap in the face to hard working Americans who made this recovery happen.

View attachment 68217

This is interesting stuff, so we have to watch for this.

Bear in mind that said candidate wouldn't have to win a majority of the popular or electoral college vote. If no candidate reaches the "magic" 270, the matter goes to the GOP controlled House of Representatives. This is how John Quincy Adams, and Rutherford B. Hayes became president.

65267506_lead_960.jpg

Where do you get this nonsense? Some right wing media nut job? This country has done an AMAZING job of recovering from near economic collapse 8 years ago. GDP is strong, unemployment is at historic lows, the stock market fully recovered, consumer confidence is high, auto industry sales are very strong, etc etc etc. to say this country has gone downhill is just utter partisan nonsense, and quite frankly destructive to the morale of hard working Americans who made this recovery happen.

The thread isn't actually about The Donald per se, it's about what people think about Ben Carson as potential running mate.

65267506_lead_960.jpg

Obama isn't really bring American downhill much, the political establishment is doing that. Trump within that political establishment would probably get much worse. Bush was one of the worst things to happen, with his wars. Obama hasn't managed to fix much at all.

65267506_lead_960.jpg
Bigots of the world unite.

65267506_lead_960.jpg

Where do you get this nonsense? Some right wing media nut job? This country has done an AMAZING job of recovering from near economic collapse 8 years ago. GDP is strong, unemployment is at historic lows, the stock market fully recovered, consumer confidence is high, auto industry sales are very strong, etc etc etc. to say this country has gone downhill is just utter partisan nonsense, and quite frankly destructive to the morale of hard working Americans who made this recovery happen.

The thread isn't actually about The Donald per se, it's about what people think about Ben Carson as potential running mate.
Carson was the one candidate less qualified to be president than Trump.

65267506_lead_960.jpg
Bigots of the world unite.

So tired of whiny pc bs. Follow the law or go to jail should be the way things are in this country. There's no fucking excuse for two or three different standards because someone is a different color. Blacklivesdoes'tmatter isn't helping blacks, not one bit.

View attachment 68217

People are sick of seeing their countries industires going to china and training their replacement. Oh'yesss, little cruz wanted 250,000 more h1b's so more Americans would have to do that.

A lot of Americans be they democrats, moderates and the right will vote for Trump in waves that are the size of mountains.

The T'Rump evokes many different reactions.....depending largely on just how gullible, ignorant, racist, xenophobic, violent, brainwashed, deluded and stupid you are to begin with....which is why the KKK and white supremacist groups are big supporters of the T'Rump....as well as the usual run of angry, highly delusional, probably racist, rightwingnut retards who have been so severely bamboozled and betrayed by FauxNews and the whole orchestrated, corporate/ultra-wealthy stooging rightwing media echo chamber.....talk radio, blogs, Rupert Murdoch owned media, etc.....

Here's one common reaction to the orange blowhard.....

Forum List

Back