If The Donald gets the nomination ---

Ben Carson was my first choice as President. So obviously he would be very acceptable in that position to me. However, I think that will not be the case. Trump will want to stack the VP spot with a experienced fighter in D.C. and I don't think that person is on the stage yet. Just a guess and a wisp of a rumor. Will not disclose who I think it will be at this time.

If The Donald gets the nomination, of course I cannot vote, but from the outside I give him moral support and I think if I could advise him, I'd say to choose Ben Carson as his running mate.

What do The Donald supporters who can vote for him think of Ben Carson as his running mate? Yes? No? To me they compliment each other very well I think.

65267506_lead_960.jpg

Foreigners would want people to vote Trump, he's entertaining and will make America go further downhill.

Further than Obama??? Nah; not possible!!!

Greg

Ben Carson prolly wouldn't make it out of one of Drumpf's rallies alive.

"If The Donald Get"

Nice title, Dingbat.
She’s ‘foreign.’

I noticed the error immediately after posting, however I try and correct it, but wasn't able to perform correction on title.

So English I presume is you and Carla's first language....how many other languages have you learned? I learn English, a VERY difficult language for people to learn I add, I also converse in other languages not of my own Norwegian, Slovenian and Croatian.

A "dingbat" therefore I'm not.

"If The Donald Get"

Nice title, Dingbat.
She’s ‘foreign.’

I noticed the error immediately after posting, however I try and correct it, but wasn't able to perform correction on title.

So English I presume is you and Carla's first language....how many other languages have you learned? I learn English, a VERY difficult language for people to learn I add, I also converse in other languages not of my own Norwegian, Slovenian and Croatian.

You have no reason to explain yourself to these Liberal heathens...........

"If The Donald Get"

Nice title, Dingbat.
She’s ‘foreign.’

Thank you Eagle :smiliehug: Aside from you really, they all now make this thread about Donald Trump. My OP specifically states this thread supposed to be about Ben Carson as potential running mate and what people who are supporting The Donald think about this.

So whole thread now off topic and pointless comment about error I made in OP title.

Telling it like it is....this dog is smarter than all of you delusional rightwingnut-retard T'Rump sycophants and fools put together....

10401194_1293837467299254_2527990989546754719_n_zpsteuesdws.jpg

"If The Donald Get"

Nice title, Dingbat.
She’s ‘foreign.’

Thank you Eagle :smiliehug: Aside from you really, they all now make this thread about Donald Trump. My OP specifically states this thread supposed to be about Ben Carson as potential running mate and what people who are supporting The Donald think about this.

So whole thread now off topic and pointless comment about error I made in OP title.
Their very strategy is to Divert and attack. They don't want it to be on topic. They divide this country and use Chaos to further their agenda. They do it every election season. They whine when they get a taste of their own medicine.

Back to Topic. Ben Carson is a good man and would be a great VP. I don't think he will be though. The left will be up to their usual DIVIDE the NATION tactics up to the election. It is what they always do.

Telling it like it is....this dog is smarter than all of you delusional rightwingnut-retard T'Rump sycophants and fools put together....

The current free trade set up is fucking this country. How is continuing with it smart?
They vote for the people that will continue fucking them.........and think they are voting for someone that is out for the best interests..............When I say it I'm attacked by the very people who are supposed to be on the same side...........I don't care they can not disclaim the amount of damage it has done to our industry and manufacturing in this country. It is massive.............and even in Free Trade their are duties and fees........

They will allow a foreign court to decide our very laws........the TPP is insane.........it allows companies to take countries to court over their laws.......and they applaud it..........INSANITY.

"If The Donald Get"

Nice title, Dingbat.
She’s ‘foreign.’

The Donald is OK though I can't stand his TV style. Policies are very good indeed.

Ted Cruz was an early favourite but I saw a poster say that they didn't think it would be a anyone on the same podium. Sarah Palin would be excellent but maybe too much baggage; Energy Portfolio maybe; but maybe a Governor; Charlie Baker from Massachusetts or Susana Martinez from New Mexico. But it really needs a strong aggressive person. I'm open on it.

Greg

The current free trade set up is fucking this country. How is continuing with it smart?
I have a vested interest in America getting rid of its trade subsidies and really opening up its markets. I'm from Oz.

Greg

He can't win a general election. He isn't popular enough to win in a 2-way race or a 3-way race.

View attachment 68217

People are sick of seeing their countries industires going to china and training their replacement. Oh'yesss, little cruz wanted 250,000 more h1b's so more Americans would have to do that.

A lot of Americans be they democrats, moderates and the right will vote for Trump in waves that are the size of mountains.

Perhaps a lot. Not enough for the magic 270 electoral votes.

"If The Donald Get"

Nice title, Dingbat.
She’s ‘foreign.’

That's not up for debate.

Forum List

Back