If the Dem, whoever it is, wins in Nov. he will be faced with a monumental task

By making a baker bake?

Oh the humanity!!!
The State doesn't own my labor commie.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
How nice for you.

Not seeing the relevance here though.

Easy, you think that the State should own the labor of individuals, I don't....
No, I don't. It's a nice straw man though, I can tell you worked hard on it.

Sure you do....You believe that the Government should be able to tell business owners who they do business with, you believe that the Government should be able to tell doctors who they should treat, and how much they should be paid for their services, you believe that Government should tell business owners how much they should pay their employees, and on and on and on....These are not strawmen, since I never said that you actually said these things, but rather through observation of your posts through the time I've been in here, and my opinion of what you believe....So, first I would advise you learn what a strawman argument is, second be a little more honest in your conversations with those that disagree with you about politics....
Lol, no. I believe if you're in business, you do your business for everyone without discrimination.

How nice for you.

Sure you do....You believe that the Government should be able to tell business owners who they do business with, you believe that the Government should be able to tell doctors who they should treat, and how much they should be paid for their services, you believe that Government should tell business owners how much they should pay their employees, and on and on and on....These are not strawmen, since I never said that you actually said these things, but rather through observation of your posts through the time I've been in here, and my opinion of what you believe....So, first I would advise you learn what a strawman argument is, second be a little more honest in your conversations with those that disagree with you about politics....
Lol, no. I believe if you're in business, you do your business for everyone without discrimination.

Ever see the sign "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service"???

How nice for you.

LOL....No you don't...If you had your way, Republican's would wear a Scarlet letter 'T' on their lapels, and be denied service, or worse jailed....Quit lying.

How nice for you.

I'm sorry you were discriminated against for being to poor to own shoes.

LOL...No...not the point...Look, The Baker offered to sell the gay couple any of the cakes in his shop, just that they would have to decorate it themselves...No discrimination occured.

Just like Gay Marriage is against some people religion as well.
That invites people starting all manner of boutique religious sects so they can justify their prejudices. What if I said I believe in the spaghetti monster and therefore refuse to do business with Mormons. Is that OK?

But you really don't.

The Judeo-Christian faith has always taught that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the garden.

"My crackpot theory is more popular than your crackpot theory, therefore I'm right"

That invites people starting all manner of boutique religious sects so they can justify their prejudices. What if I said I believe in the spaghetti monster and therefore refuse to do business with Mormons. Is that OK?

But you really don't.

The Judeo-Christian faith has always taught that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the garden.

"My crackpot theory is more popular than your crackpot theory, therefore I'm right"

Do you libs have any proof of your theory that Almighty God put two festive fellows, Adam and Steven into the garden?

But you really don't.

Do you libs have any proof of your theory that Almighty God put two festive fellows, Adam and Steven into the garden?

You don't seem to comprehend. Why am I not surprised.

Because everything Capt. Chaos has done needs to be undone
Is that kind of like saying everything that Bonehead Berg has said needs to be unheard?

Wow. The guy has 1900 ratings and 1,000 of them are funnys. The guy gets 3X more funnys than he does any other rating. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Before you worry about undoing a single thing, you better concentrate first on just getting into office.

Because everything Capt. Chaos has done needs to be undone.

First, the US needs to re-engage with the rest of the world in fighting climate change. Every other issue pales in comparison to this one in importance since the survival of the planet hinges on how aggressively we take on the problem.

It's going to be very difficult to put the tax cut genie back in the bottle but taxes will have to be raised. The increase in the deficit (which is the one thing supporting this economy) is unsustainable. It may take some time as a recession is inevitable. Typically that's when tax cuts are enacted and stimulative interest rate cuts are made. These measures have already taken place to keep Baby Donald's fragile economy afloat. So the government will be severely hamstrung when the recession comes.

Civility and integrity must be restored to the office of the POTUS. Pathological lying must end, indifference to policy details must end, the end of pep rallies, the end of boorish tweets, the end of thin skinned attacks on any critic, the end of the degradation of foundational institutions, the end of nepotism, the end of profiteering from holding the office, the end of purging civil servants based on loyalty tests...........it all has to stop.

The endless sabotage of the ACA must cease. The original goal of democratizing the cost of health insurance by expanding the pool of those insured is fundamentally sound. Beyond that, medical cost inflation must be brought under control. The free market has failed miserably in that endeavor and so by necessity government controls need to be instituted as they are, successfully, in the rest of the industrialized world.

We must repair international relations. Enemies like China and Russia are most effectively taken on by building coalitions with like minded countries. Not by putting "America first." Idiotic, jingoistic slogans like "globalists" need to give way to realization alliances make us stronger, not weaker.

Gun violence is arguably the top public safety issue after climate change. There are no perfect solutions to eliminating gun violence but measures must be taken to do what we can to reduce it based on empirical data. To that end, a national commission should be organized to study the problem and make recommendations to be considered.

Immigration reform along the lines of the bipartisan bill passed by the Senate in 2013 (and killed by the coward known as John Boehner in the House) needs to be enacted. A Guide to S.744: Understanding the 2013 Senate Immigration Bill

Obviously, this is just a partial list. The damage to the country brought on by the reign of corruption and incompetence by the ignorant fool known as President Shithole and his enablers is extensive and can not be reversed over night. Naturally, efforts at repair will be fought be the remnants of the cult of Trumpery. The Following's blind devotion to the fact free construct Don and right wing media has created will not be easy to extinguish since the media cohort spewing lies and distortions of the truth will remain even after the Orange Fraud is gone off the stage. But they must be marginalized. Reduced to the whining bar stool cranks and bigots that they are. Hopefully, the GOP will make a comeback as the principled conservatives they once were. Before the rise of extremism, fueled by Faux and right wing talk radio, radicalized the party in to an angry mob intolerant of anyone not like them.

First thing the dems have to do is reopen the White House's homosexual propaganda website Obama had put in place. Then get going full bore with murdering babies, taking down the borders, queerifying the country, confiscating the guns and getting everyone doped up.

...then people wont realize the tax hikes.

How nice for you.

LOL....No you don't...If you had your way, Republican's would wear a Scarlet letter 'T' on their lapels, and be denied service, or worse jailed....Quit lying.
Not jailed, re-educated.

President Trump is withdrawing Troops from useless conflicts, the trade deals that hurt the US are redrawn, rogue states like NK express willingness to enter the modern world, unemployment is at a historic low, jobs are at a historic high, the DOW continues to climb even in the middle of media hysteria over a plague and confidence in the economy is high. Yeah right, democrats need to reverse those accomplishments to fulfill their agenda. Meanwhile the queen of chaos House Speaker's district is in absolute turmoil with tens of thousands of drug addicted homeless filling the streets with human shit while tourism is virtually at a standstill and she pursues an agenda of treason.

First, the US needs to re-engage with the rest of the world in fighting climate change. Every other issue pales in comparison to this one in importance since the survival of the planet hinges on how aggressively we take on the problem.

It's going to be very difficult to put the tax cut genie back in the bottle but taxes will have to be raised. The increase in the deficit (which is the one thing supporting this economy) is unsustainable. It may take some time as a recession is inevitable. Typically that's when tax cuts are enacted and stimulative interest rate cuts are made. These measures have already taken place to keep Baby Donald's fragile economy afloat. So the government will be severely hamstrung when the recession comes.

Civility and integrity must be restored to the office of the POTUS. Pathological lying must end, indifference to policy details must end, the end of pep rallies, the end of boorish tweets, the end of thin skinned attacks on any critic, the end of the degradation of foundational institutions, the end of nepotism, the end of profiteering from holding the office, the end of purging civil servants based on loyalty tests...........it all has to stop.

The endless sabotage of the ACA must cease. The original goal of democratizing the cost of health insurance by expanding the pool of those insured is fundamentally sound. Beyond that, medical cost inflation must be brought under control. The free market has failed miserably in that endeavor and so by necessity government controls need to be instituted as they are, successfully, in the rest of the industrialized world.

We must repair international relations. Enemies like China and Russia are most effectively taken on by building coalitions with like minded countries. Not by putting "America first." Idiotic, jingoistic slogans like "globalists" need to give way to realization alliances make us stronger, not weaker.

Gun violence is arguably the top public safety issue after climate change. There are no perfect solutions to eliminating gun violence but measures must be taken to do what we can to reduce it based on empirical data. To that end, a national commission should be organized to study the problem and make recommendations to be considered.

Immigration reform along the lines of the bipartisan bill passed by the Senate in 2013 (and killed by the coward known as John Boehner in the House) needs to be enacted. A Guide to S.744: Understanding the 2013 Senate Immigration Bill

Obviously, this is just a partial list. The damage to the country brought on by the reign of corruption and incompetence by the ignorant fool known as President Shithole and his enablers is extensive and can not be reversed over night. Naturally, efforts at repair will be fought be the remnants of the cult of Trumpery. The Following's blind devotion to the fact free construct Don and right wing media has created will not be easy to extinguish since the media cohort spewing lies and distortions of the truth will remain even after the Orange Fraud is gone off the stage. But they must be marginalized. Reduced to the whining bar stool cranks and bigots that they are. Hopefully, the GOP will make a comeback as the principled conservatives they once were. Before the rise of extremism, fueled by Faux and right wing talk radio, radicalized the party in to an angry mob intolerant of anyone not like them.
Another Democratic president will be tasked with cleaning up yet another Republican mess.

Another Democratic president will be tasked with cleaning up yet another Republican mess.

Just give them a blue dress...I hear that works great.

Relax. Nobody's beating Trump.

Relax snowflake there is no Trump mess to fix that's why he's going to win

Not jailed, re-educated.
yes you leftist's should be re-educated and if that doesn't fix you, exterminations as you would any cancer

LOL...No...not the point...Look, The Baker offered to sell the gay couple any of the cakes in his shop, just that they would have to decorate it themselves...No discrimination occured.
leftist's have always been pro slavery forced labor.

Forum List

Back