If the Dem, whoever it is, wins in Nov. he will be faced with a monumental task

Trump is the best president in American history...

The only thing we need to do is accomplish his plans.

No, I don't. It's a nice straw man though, I can tell you worked hard on it.

Sure you do....You believe that the Government should be able to tell business owners who they do business with, you believe that the Government should be able to tell doctors who they should treat, and how much they should be paid for their services, you believe that Government should tell business owners how much they should pay their employees, and on and on and on....These are not strawmen, since I never said that you actually said these things, but rather through observation of your posts through the time I've been in here, and my opinion of what you believe....So, first I would advise you learn what a strawman argument is, second be a little more honest in your conversations with those that disagree with you about politics....
Lol, no. I believe if you're in business, you do your business for everyone without discrimination.

LOL....No you don't...If you had your way, Republican's would wear a Scarlet letter 'T' on their lapels, and be denied service, or worse jailed....Quit lying.
Not jailed, re-educated.
yes you leftist's should be re-educated and if that doesn't fix you, exterminations as you would any cancer
Swing and a miss, kiddo.

Try again.

Sure you do....You believe that the Government should be able to tell business owners who they do business with, you believe that the Government should be able to tell doctors who they should treat, and how much they should be paid for their services, you believe that Government should tell business owners how much they should pay their employees, and on and on and on....These are not strawmen, since I never said that you actually said these things, but rather through observation of your posts through the time I've been in here, and my opinion of what you believe....So, first I would advise you learn what a strawman argument is, second be a little more honest in your conversations with those that disagree with you about politics....
Lol, no. I believe if you're in business, you do your business for everyone without discrimination.

LOL....No you don't...If you had your way, Republican's would wear a Scarlet letter 'T' on their lapels, and be denied service, or worse jailed....Quit lying.
Not jailed, re-educated.
yes you leftist's should be re-educated and if that doesn't fix you, exterminations as you would any cancer
Swing and a miss, kiddo.

Try again.
Your opinion is irrelevant to me and the facts.

Forum List

Back