Zone1 If someone can answer me this one multiple choice question, then I will be convinced 1/6 was an insurrection

I have looked it up. You apparently have not.
I absolutely have and I have no problem posting the definition. Can you?

in·sur·rec·tion
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
"the insurrection was savagely put down"

And if operatives in our government did plan, organize, and cause that riot to happen, will you still call it an insurrection?
Of course. The planners don’t change what was. The only thing that would change it from an insurrection would be if they were all foreign actors… then it would be an invasion

I absolutely have and I have no problem posting the definition. Can you?

in·sur·rec·tion
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
"the insurrection was savagely put down"
But it obviously was not a violent uprising against an authority or government because the riot stopped as soon as the rioters got inside the building. There was no attempt to overtake or overthrow the government. It was a riot. I believe in my bones a riot CREATED and WANTED by people in the government to hurt Trump. But even if I am wrong about that, there was no insurrection. Just a riot.

Washington was being warned for weeks from NYC and other credible law enforcement, that there was a high probability of violence and trouble on 1/6.

What would a reasonable person do?

A- Have a very short staff when they knew 100s of thousands were coming to a rally, KNOWING the high probability of violence.

B- Make sure to heed the warnings of the high probability of violence and put up big fences and have a ton of extra security, especially around the capital

This is a very simple 1/6 quiz that reveals the obvious. But please change my mind.
All you need to know about J6 and Trump was laid bare a few days at the DC circuit court with Trump's argument for total immunity.

Of course. The planners don’t change what was. The only thing that would change it from an insurrection would be if they were all foreign actors… then it would be an invasion
Well I'll leave the theorist to figure out what you mean by that. To the average intellect it's pretty dumb considering that things became quite peaceful and orderly once the people were inside the building and there was zero attempt to overtake or overthrow anything.

See the little girl in my SIG? she posted a parody of AOC on Face book but had to take it down because she
recieved Death Threats from Democrat voters...

I think violence follows the human race no matter what tag they wear, but the percentage of rally attendees on Jan 6
who were actually violent was very small. Most people were just there to protest and that in itself is protected by the law and not an insurrection.
Just wondering; was anyone arrested for threatening to murder a child?

Greg

But it obviously was not a violent uprising against an authority or government because the riot stopped as soon as the rioters got inside the building. There was no attempt to overtake or overthrow the government. It was a riot. I believe in my bones a riot CREATED and WANTED by people in the government to hurt Trump. But even if I am wrong about that, there was no insurrection. Just a riot.
Listen to yourself. You’re calling it a riot. That is violent and destructive. And the point was to stop the certification of votes which happened once they got into the capital. So yes it was a violent uprising and it was against our government. That fits the definition I posted to the letter. I still dont see a definition from you that says it needs to be about over throwing the entire government.

Well I'll leave the theorist to figure out what you mean by that. To the average intellect it's pretty dumb considering that things became quite peaceful and orderly once the people were inside the building and there was zero attempt to overtake or overthrow anything.
They stopped the certification! That was the point. Not to take over the capital and run our government. You still don’t understand the definition of insurrection. Go back and read it again

Listen to yourself. You’re calling it a riot. That is violent and destructive. And the point was to stop the certification of votes which happened once they got into the capital. So yes it was a violent uprising and it was against our government. That fits the definition I posted to the letter. I still dont see a definition from you that says it needs to be about over throwing the entire government.
Those rioting had nothing in mind but rioting. That's a fact.

Yes, the purpose of the people petitioning their government was to DELAY (not stop but DELAY) the certification of the votes until the initial investigations into irregularities and fraud could be completed. Pence rightfully judged that constitutionally he couldn't do that without consent of Congress which he didn't have or I'm pretty sure he would have done it.

But the petition itself was intended to be peaceful, legal, and hopefully effective.

Last edited:
Not what I said. Slow down the THEFT.

Do try to follow along; and give honesty a chance — someday.
It was what I said it was. Just because you got duped into believing a lie and call the transition of power to Biden, THEFT, still shows that we are talking about the same thing.

It was what I said it was. Just because you got duped into believing a lie and call the transition of power to Biden, THEFT, still shows that we are talking about the same thing.
No. What you said was not what I had said. So, your attempt to “summarize” my post was just you being dishonest. Again.

No surprise. You’re a libtard

No. What you said was not what I had said. So, your attempt to “summarize” my post was just you being dishonest. Again.

No surprise. You’re a libtard
You call the transition of power in the 2020 election theft do you not?

• #2 If someone can answer me this one multiple choice question, then I will be convinced 1/6 was an insurrection
Rambunctious #iscam00002: “Pelosi and DC's mayor refused to allow . . . . staffed that day... They are to blame not Trump....They wanted this to happen... and it did..”. •¥¥• rmbncts.24.01.12 #2

When you state as if you know Saint Rambunctious that it is a FACT that Pelosi and DC's mayor wanted J6 REPUBLICAN PARTY mob violence to happen... you must be able to explain that those two individuals also wanted Mike Pence to recognize that there were two slates of certified electors from seven states that Biden/Harris had officially won,

One of the two certified slates from seven of fifty states that were expected to be recognized by Pence was a forgery. The forgeries are actual signed fake official federal election documents produced for Trump’s election campaign by REPUBLUCAN party State officials and MAGA hacks,

That recognition by Pence and REPUBLICAN PARTY Congress Members who expected Pence to use the fake certificates was according to the EASTMAN MEMO the means for Pence to declare that Trump/Pence was the certified correct winner by 43 states instead of all fifty ,

SEE ALSO to learn more: nf.23.12.11 #12,026 to rtrdgysgt.23.12.11 #12,025

Do you have any evidence Saint Rambunctious that Pelosi and DC's mayor knew in advance that Mike Pence was supposed to declare Trump/Pence the winner of the 2020 Presidential Election, therefore Joe Biden would not be inaugurated on J20?

You are aware that Mike Pence refused to engage in the Eastman REPUBLUCAN PARTY election fraud SCHEME Saint Rambunctious or were you not?

nf.24.01.13 #68
to rmbncts.24.01.12 #2
We are talking about capitol security which is what would have prevented the entire event... and that security was requested by Trump and turned down by Pelosi who happens to be the queen of false flags.... the fact that the truth has come to light that there were also 200 plus under cover agents of the FBI dressed like MAGA supporters in that crowd chanting go inside the capitol you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know it was a staged event... and a set up...

You call the transition of power in the 2020 election theft do you not?
No. As a matter of fact, I haven’t ever made that claim.

I know it’s very difficult for you simpletons to follow along. But there is a distinction between recognizing lots of election fraud which took place and concluding that the fraud succeeded in permitting the theft.

But morons like you can’t handle the respective concepts separately.

So you mean they should have known how violent Republicans are
So it was Republicans that gave the USA a nation wide insurrection filled with riots, looting, arson, vandalism, assaults, murders, mayhem, illegal trespass and occupation, along with sedition = "autonomous zones" in over a hundred cities during the Summer of 2020 ????

All part of the years long efforts at objections, obstructions, disruptions, and destruction's underscoring denial of the election and installation of Trump as POTUS !!!

You Leftist Dimbocrats sure have delusional and selective memories as foundations of your lies and seditious efforts to destroy our Constitution and Representative form of government.

Please explain what useful GOOD any of you parasites and traitors do for our country. :rolleyes::mad::102:

Forum List

Back