Zone1 If someone can answer me this one multiple choice question, then I will be convinced 1/6 was an insurrection

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Washington was being warned for weeks from NYC and other credible law enforcement, that there was a high probability of violence and trouble on 1/6.

What would a reasonable person do?

A- Have a very short staff when they knew 100s of thousands were coming to a rally, KNOWING the high probability of violence.

B- Make sure to heed the warnings of the high probability of violence and put up big fences and have a ton of extra security, especially around the capital

This is a very simple 1/6 quiz that reveals the obvious. But please change my mind.

Pelosi and DC's mayor refused to allow national guard troops to be staged in the city... Trump asked them more than once and they said no even though the capitol cops were short staffed that day... They are to blame not Trump....
They wanted this to happen... and it did...

Washington was being warned for weeks from NYC and other credible law enforcement, that there was a high probability of violence and trouble on 1/6.

A- Have a very short staff when they knew 100s of thousands were coming to a rally, KNOWING the high probability of violence.

B- Make sure to heed the warnings of the high probability of violence and put up big fences and have a ton of extra security, especially around the capital

This is a very simple 1/6 quiz that reveals the obvious. But please change my mind.
The answer is B. Which was done but not adequately…

Your question has only to do with security and preparation… it has nothing to do with whether it was an insurrection or not.

Do you know what the definition of insurrection is? Read that and then observe what happened that day.

Last edited:

No use going around in circles again and just creating a deeper clusterefuk. Here's wot is!

The handling of the threat had to be a miraculous success story for America or for any country being threated by a coup. It would still qualify as a failed bloodless attempted coup even though a few Americans got their bullet or their fatal heart attack, what the fk ever?

Compare that to Cuba's success story in which lots of heads literally rolled and guv went south!

A
- Have a very short staff when they knew 100s of thousands were coming to a rally, KNOWING the high probability of violence.

B-
Make sure to heed the warnings of the high probability of violence and put up big fences and have a ton of extra security, especially around the capital

Your premises are based on false and misleading information, constructed in to narratives that have implied conclusions.

So you mean they should have known how violent Republicans are

No use going around in circles again and just creating a deeper clusterefuk. Here's wot is!

The handling of the threat had to be a miraculous success story for America or for any country being threated by a coup. It would still qualify as a failed bloodless attempted coup even though a few Americans got their bullet or their fatal heart attack, what the fk ever?

Compare that to Cuba's success story in which lots of heads literally rolled and guv went south!
It was a violent uprising against our government… simple as that. The textbook definition of insurrection. The degree of which was absolutely on the lesser side of the spectrum. Doesn’t change what it was

C have 200+ FBI Agents in the crowd posing as MAGA, inciting people to enter the building, coordinate with Pelosi and Capitol police to enter the build

So you mean they should have known how violent Republicans are

See the little girl in my SIG? she posted a parody of AOC on Face book but had to take it down because she
recieved Death Threats from Democrat voters...

I think violence follows the human race no matter what tag they wear, but the percentage of rally attendees on Jan 6
who were actually violent was very small. Most people were just there to protest and that in itself is protected by the law and not an insurrection.

It was a violent uprising against our government… simple as that. The textbook definition of insurrection. The degree of which was absolutely on the lesser side of the spectrum. Doesn’t change what it was
And it was beautifully handled!
In fact there was never any question when he sat home and watched his lieutenants put on the stage show.

Compare that to the river of Batista blood in the real thing.

Comrads Fidel and Che should have had live t.v. too.

See the little girl in my SIG? she posted a parody of AOC on Face book but had to take it down because she
recieved Death Threats from Democrat voters...

I think violence follows the human race no matter what tag they wear, but the percentage of rally attendees on Jan 6
who were actually violent was very small. Most people were just there to protest and that in itself is protected by the law and not an insurrection.
Does nothing to excuse the violence that injured 140 Capitol Police Officers and killed several people

Trump caused it

Does nothing to excuse the violence that injured 140 Capitol Police Officers and killed several people

Trump caused it

If you want to blame a politician for violence because he held a LEGAL rally and is an outspoken person, wether he was RIGHT or WRONG,
Then you have to blame every politician, each time they say something that effects large numbers of people and people die or buildings burn.

Bullshit conspiracy theory that’s not proven. Get a life
Stop! Qualify the statement as true for the number of gov agents there, but not their activities.

I would up the ante to at least 500 agents on the premises but kept out of sight on account of the need to not show signs of any intentions on escalating to violence. Real violence! Not just one female enraged crackpot stepping over the line.

Yes an insurrection is an armed revolt to depose of a sitting government, not an unarmed mostly peaceful protest against election rigging.
Yet you can’t show a definition to back your statement up. Shocking

And whether you like it or not. The insurrectionists did have weapons, just not guns, but there’s not requirement anywhere for there to be guns in order to have an insurrection. And they were trying to stop the transfer of power which is exactly the type of action that fits the definition of the word. Youre done

Stop! Qualify the statement as true for the number of gov agents there, but not their activities.

I would up the ante to at least 500 agents on the premises but kept out of sight on account of the need to not show signs of any intentions on escalating to violence. Real violence! Not just one female enraged crackpot stepping over the line.
Yes of course the claim that hundreds of FBI agents were inciting the violence is complete crap. We all saw what happened. Their presence doesn’t matter, their actions do. These crackpots take a nugget and then spin it into a web of lies.

If you want to blame a politician for violence because he held a LEGAL rally and is an outspoken person, wether he was RIGHT or WRONG,
Then you have to blame every politician, each time they say something that effects large numbers of people and people die or buildings burn.
There is such a thing as incitement to riot
Trump fired them up, made a brief statement about being peaceful and then fired them up some more

Most incriminating….once his mob turned violent, Trump made no effort to contain or de escalate.
He even called his VP unAmerican
Hang Mike Pence

Forum List

Back