Zone1 If someone can answer me this one multiple choice question, then I will be convinced 1/6 was an insurrection

Yes an insurrection is an armed revolt to depose of a sitting government, not an unarmed mostly peaceful protest against election rigging.

Not one mention in the real definition of insurrection

insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt. An insurrection may facilitate or bring about a revolution, which is a radical change in the form of government or political system of a state, and it may be initiated or provoked by an act of sedition, which is an incitement to revolt or rebellion.

You seem to have a very curious definition of violence. It appears to include (arguable) trespassing, but does not include murder and arson. But your continued inane posts also make me wonder if you are actually a MAGA plant trying to make the TDS crowd look ever more ridiculous. If so, you are succeeding admirably.
Hundreds of insurrectionists are in federal prison for violent crimes.

I guess they don't tell you that on Newsmax.

Not one mention in the real definition of insurrection

insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt. An insurrection may facilitate or bring about a revolution, which is a radical change in the form of government or political system of a state, and it may be initiated or provoked by an act of sedition, which is an incitement to revolt or rebellion.
None of which happened on January 6th. Next.

You seem to have a very curious definition of violence. It appears to include (arguable) trespassing, but does not include murder and arson. But your continued inane posts also make me wonder if you are actually a MAGA plant trying to make the TDS crowd look ever more ridiculous. If so, you are succeeding admirably.
140 injured officers

Pelosi and DC's mayor refused to allow national guard troops to be staged in the city... Trump asked them more than once and they said no even though the capitol cops were short staffed that day... They are to blame not Trump....
They wanted this to happen... and it did...
They had the narrative already planned.

Washington was being warned for weeks from NYC and other credible law enforcement, that there was a high probability of violence and trouble on 1/6.

What would a reasonable person do?

A- Have a very short staff when they knew 100s of thousands were coming to a rally, KNOWING the high probability of violence.

B- Make sure to heed the warnings of the high probability of violence and put up big fences and have a ton of extra security, especially around the capital

This is a very simple 1/6 quiz that reveals the obvious. But please change my mind.
So your argument is that an insurrection unleashed is not an insurrection if there isn’t enough security to stop? How does that work for bank robberies too?

You didn't do that.You asked a question. Don't start acting like a roddler.

Now state your own point in your own big boy words. And we will obliterate it.
Lol sure. The question makes the statement dum dum. Without a path to actually over throw the government you can’t have a coup or insurrection. People trespassing and wandering around the capital building doesn’t an insurrection make. It’s no more an insurrection than walking into your garage and claiming you’ve overthrown the government.

Refusal to see what was clearly before your eyes.
That's why CULT title, gets attached
to those who refuse to even try to view the whole picture.

The question makes the statement dum dum
No. It's not a statement and certainly is not an argument. And I am not your assistant.

Now state your point or argument in your own words.
Without a path to actually over throw the government you can’t have a coup or insurrection.
Right, you can only have a failed attempt. Duh. This is square one shit and is beneath me.

Washington was being warned for weeks from NYC and other credible law enforcement, that there was a high probability of violence and trouble on 1/6.

What would a reasonable person do?

A- Have a very short staff when they knew 100s of thousands were coming to a rally, KNOWING the high probability of violence.

B- Make sure to heed the warnings of the high probability of violence and put up big fences and have a ton of extra security, especially around the capital

This is a very simple 1/6 quiz that reveals the obvious. But please change my mind.
Translation: Yeah, we are terrorists but it's the fault of the authorities for failing to stop us. Da man let us down!

Yup, the usual lament of the losers. :itsok:

For there to be a coup attempt wouldn’t you agree that there would have to be a path by which said coup ended with those who who perpetrated it ended up in power?
Yes of course. The plan was for Pence to accept the phony election college votes and announce them and then Pence would have taken the first step to ensuring Trump would be the president.

As was planned until the plan went awry. Had Trump been there to lead his attempted coup, he probably could have pulled it off.

But he was no Comrad Fidel or Comrad Che! He was and will always be a fat madman ckskr.

Yes of course. The plan was for Pence to accept the phony election college votes and announce them and then Pence would have taken the first step to ensuring Trump would be the president.

As was planned until the plan went awry. Had Trump been there to lead his attempted coup, he probably could have pulled it off.

But he was no Comrad Fidel or Comrad Che! He was and will always be a fat madman ckskr.
LOL. Why would you need the mob? If Pence wanted or intended to do that he could/would have done it without them.

If anything their presence would have fouled that up

Oh do you have any evidence of any of that silliness?

Forum List

Back