If same sex marriage is so great, why was Obama against it in 2008?

mdk, if you are against blackballing people and destroying people's lives then you need to tell your fellow gays that, it does no good to tell me. Evil is being done in your name.

Bullshit. I am not responsible for the actions of any other gays then you are responsible for the actions of any other Christians.
If the Catholic Church does something I feel is wrong, I do feel responsible. That is why I've spoken out against the fact that the Catholic Church, for many years, did not adequately address the problem of priests molesting children. In fact, this issue has alienated me from the Catholic Church to the point that I rarely attend Mass.

If I feel responsible for what the Catholic Church does, why do you not feel responsible for what gays are doing in your name, destroying people's lives and careers who opposed same sex marriage. Why do you not speak out against this injustice? Do you think injustice is not your problem?

Spare me the collective guilt bullshit. I am not responsible for any injustices committed by any other persons.

If same sex marriage is so great, why was Obama against it in 2008?

It's really simple.....demographics. In 2008 the majority of the voting folks were against it. By 2012, enough of the older voters died off and young people came of voting age to shift the demogrsphics to a majority for same sex marriage.

Forum List

Back