Do Democrats think that acting butthurt will win them future elections?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Do Democrats think that acting butthurt about losing the election will win them future elections?

Apparently so.

There is a recall on in three states that have such a low chance of changing outcome, that a meteor will strike the planet and an ice age will cover the Earth on the same day has a better chance of happening.

And Democrats are burning cars, breaking windows, and blocking traffic, just to get everyone to like them more.

And Democrats are in the media blaming it on the FBI, the KGB, and the KKK that Hillary lost the election -- instead of blaming her for being an unelectable candidate who failed basic notions of ethics and competence.

What do Democrats hope to gain from all this diaper wetting and thumbsucking?

Or are they even thinking at all?

I'm beginning to question whether they have brains.

Hillary is a politician.....and therefore a hypocrite.

She hasn't initiated any recounts, though.

The GOP has behaved like butthurt losers since November 2007....and they've won plenty of elections since then.

So..to answer the retarded OP's question....it doesn't matter. Ya dumb shit.

Do Democrats think that acting butthurt about losing the election will win them future elections?

Apparently so.

There is a recall on in three states that have such a low chance of changing outcome, that a meteor will strike the planet and an ice age will cover the Earth on the same day has a better chance of happening.

And Democrats are burning cars, breaking windows, and blocking traffic, just to get everyone to like them more.

And Democrats are in the media blaming it on the FBI, the KGB, and the KKK that Hillary lost the election -- instead of blaming her for being an unelectable candidate who failed basic notions of ethics and competence.

Democrats have doubled down on their hatred of the American people since losing the election.....

Hillary is a politician.....and therefore a hypocrite.

She hasn't initiated any recounts, though.

The GOP has behaved like butthurt losers since November 2007....and they've won plenty of elections since then.

So..to answer the retarded OP's question....it doesn't matter. Ya dumb shit.
So you think Jill Stein will win?

You conservatives confuse fear with being salty. I'm not salty that Trump won and republicans won house and senate. I'm fearful.

Apparently so.

You have a very short memory. Were you asleep for the last 8 years?

Forum List

Back