If same sex marriage is so great, why was Obama against it in 2008?

He was opposed b/c it was politically expedient to do so, but I don't doubt for a second that wasn't always a supporter.
lie to get power and then govern against will of the people..........gee wonder why things are a mess

Obama was always for gay marriage, he was simply against calling it gay marriage until recently.

Substantively his position hasn't moved anywhere.

The thing about mdk and his fellow gays is that they are out there destroying the lives and careers of everyone who ever spoke out against same sex marriage or gave money to an anti-same sex marriage cause but somehow, Obama, who openly opposed same sex marriage in 2008, is exempt from this blackballing campaign of destroying people.

I asked mdk for an explanation, and he said Obama was lying when he opposed same sex marriage, so in his mind, that's okay because he never really was a homophobe and a bigot, he only pretended to be a homophobe and a bigot to get elected.

All I can say about mdk, and all other gays, is that they spent a lifetime lying about what they are, so it makes sense that they have no problem with Obama lying about what he believes.

And in the midst of all that lying, mdk and other gays forgot that lying is wrong, and it's always wrong, and can never be excused by avoiding social stigma or damage to reputation.

So I will make this clear right now. Same sex marriage is a blasphemy against God, and that is a fact that will always be true, and something I will always believe, and even if you start throwing Christians to the lions again, it will remain true, and I will believe it.

Your attempts to once again turn Christianity into an underground religion that must be practiced in secret will fail, because God, who I serve, is stronger than Satan, who you serve.

The fact is, the blacks were overwhelmingly against same sex marriage in 2008, and all the extra blacks that came out to vote for Obama caused Proposition 22 to pass in California.

Obama just made a calculation that blacks were more important to him than the civil rights of gay people.

Not only is he a lying sack of shit, but he's a bigot and a homophobe too, right mdk?

Because people who oppose same-sex marriage deserve to have their careers ended and their lives destroyed, right mdk?

Like Scott Orson Card, who lost the contract to do a story in Superman comic because he opposed same-sex marriage.

Because that's what we need to do, right mdk? We need to destroy people, punish them, get revenge for all those years that gays had to be in the closet, right?

But not Obama, apparently he gets a pass.

Good lord. This incessant need to feel victimized is quite comical. I don't care if you or Orson Scott Card opposes gay marriage. I think his views on gays are comical, but I've read almost of his books nevertheless.

Typical Dem. tactics. They went from the party of Jim Crow and segregation to the champions of Civil Rights in less than a decade for the votes, and did the same for gay rights. Political expediency is an unspoken Democratic party platform.

The thing about mdk and his fellow gays is that they are out there destroying the lives and careers of everyone who ever spoke out against same sex marriage or gave money to an anti-same sex marriage cause but somehow, Obama, who openly opposed same sex marriage in 2008, is exempt from this blackballing campaign of destroying people.

I asked mdk for an explanation, and he said Obama was lying when he opposed same sex marriage, so in his mind, that's okay because he never really was a homophobe and a bigot, he only pretended to be a homophobe and a bigot to get elected.

All I can say about mdk, and all other gays, is that they spent a lifetime lying about what they are, so it makes sense that they have no problem with Obama lying about what he believes.

And in the midst of all that lying, mdk and other gays forgot that lying is wrong, and it's always wrong, and can never be excused by avoiding social stigma or damage to reputation.

So I will make this clear right now. Same sex marriage is a blasphemy against God, and that is a fact that will always be true, and something I will always believe, and even if you start throwing Christians to the lions again, it will remain true, and I will believe it.

Your attempts to once again turn Christianity into an underground religion that must be practiced in secret will fail, because God, who I serve, is stronger than Satan, who you serve.

I love when you paint a narrative about me and rail aganist it. Too funny.

He changed his mind for political reasons I think.
Maybe he thought he could have more supporters from the LGBT movement :)

What is amazing, and also rather disturbing, is that Democrats seem to think that can get more votes by pandering to criminals, tyrants, terrorists, foreign invaders, perverts, and all other manner of degenerate subhuman filth; than by supporting the interests of decent, law-abiding citizens.

The underlying ideology has degenerated from what might once have been a legitimate political point of view into what can now only honestly be described as a destructive mental and moral disease.

Last edited:
mdk, if you are against blackballing people and destroying people's lives then you need to tell your fellow gays that, it does no good to tell me. Evil is being done in your name.

mdk, if you are against blackballing people and destroying people's lives then you need to tell your fellow gays that, it does no good to tell me. Evil is being done in your name.

Bullshit. I am not responsible for the actions of any other gays then you are responsible for the actions of any other Christians.

He was opposed b/c it was politically expedient to do so, but I don't doubt for a second that wasn't always a supporter.
Hahahahaha

I don't know a single black that "supports" the faggot lifestyle except for feminine ones

Who gives a shit if the blacks you know support fags or not? That's the wonderful thing about liberty...it doesn't require the blessings of others.

Hahahahaha

I don't know a single black that "supports" the faggot lifestyle except for feminine ones

Who gives a shit if the blacks you know support fags or not? That's the wonderful thing about liberty...it doesn't require the blessings of others.
Apparently Obama didn't agree with you. He waited till a supposed majority liked fags before he switched positions. Aka, he waited on "others" to form his opinion.

Bullshit. I am not responsible for the actions of any other gays then you are responsible for the actions of any other Christians.
You are responsible for that which you condone or refuse to speak out against. FACT

I look forward to the day when these sick perversions of sexuality are cured and we no longer have to deal with sickness as if it was normal behavior.

If same sex marriage is so great, why was Obama against it in 2008?

Obama was against it until Biden claimed during an interview that Obama was for it. At that point, the pressure was on and media put Obama on the spot. He claimed that he had evolved but it was clear to most that the claim was purely for political advantage. The polls showed that his constituents were for it and his popularity would have dropped had he not gone along.

Apparently Obama didn't agree with you. He waited till a supposed majority liked fags before he switched positions. Aka, he waited on "others" to form his opinion.

Who cares if Obama agrees with me or not? You're intelligent enough to know how politics actually works, right?

Last edited:

How cares if Obama agrees with me or not? You're intelligent enough to know how politics actually works, right?
Who cares? You apparently. This thread is about WHAT OBAMA THINKS, not you.
If you don't think it's important why are you in the thread?

Who cares? You apparently. This thread is about WHAT OBAMA THINKS, not you.
If you don't think it's important why are you in the thread?

Honestly...it's not that important, I was just adding my prescriptive. I didn't mean to break up the circle jerk. lol

If the Catholic Church does something I feel is wrong, I do feel responsible. That is why I've spoken out against the fact that the Catholic Church, for many years, did not adequately address the problem of priests molesting children. In fact, this issue has alienated me from the Catholic Church to the point that I rarely attend Mass.

If I feel responsible for what the Catholic Church does, why do you not feel responsible for what gays are doing in your name, destroying people's lives and careers who opposed same sex marriage. Why do you not speak out against this injustice? Do you think injustice is not your problem?

Forum List

Back