New Navy ship shoots gold bullion at enemy

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
well it's a good thing that Trump is going to rebuild our military. Right now they have to scrape by wh $800k a pop ammo .

The USS Zumwalt Can't Fire Its Guns Because the Ammo Is Too Expensive

A May report by US Naval Institute News estimated each LRLAP round to cost between $400,000 to $700,000. For context, the smaller Mk. 45 5-inch gun, standard on Navy destroyers and cruisers, fires an unguided round with a range of 21 miles. Each round costs between $1,600 and $2,200.

When i read this story a few weeks ago i was thinking if they shoot that thing they are shooting to kill..no messing around.

The post belongs in the military forum but the little minds on the left rely on spin from people (Kyle Mizokami) A Tomahawk Cruze Missile costs about 1.3 million and comrade Bill Clinton used to authorize the launches at various targets when ever his DNA was found on intern's dresses.

When i read this story a few weeks ago i was thinking if they shoot that thing they are shooting to kill..no messing around.

I'd be cheaper to pay the enemy to go away .

The post belongs in the military forum but the little minds on the left rely on spin from people (Kyle Mizokami) A Tomahawk Cruze Missile costs about 1.3 million and comrade Bill Clinton used to authorize the launches at various targets when ever his DNA was found on intern's dresses.

Just because you don't like the story doesn't mean it should be banished elsewhere.

Trump has called for "rebuilding the military " . So yeah, it's politics .

Typical MIC bullshit. Nothing ever comes in on budget and free of crippling problems and we just keep on giving them the bulk of the discretionary budget.

well it's a good thing that Trump is going to rebuild our military. Right now they have to scrape by wh $800k a pop ammo .

The USS Zumwalt Can't Fire Its Guns Because the Ammo Is Too Expensive

A May report by US Naval Institute News estimated each LRLAP round to cost between $400,000 to $700,000. For context, the smaller Mk. 45 5-inch gun, standard on Navy destroyers and cruisers, fires an unguided round with a range of 21 miles. Each round costs between $1,600 and $2,200.

Yes it happened under the watchful eye of the far left and Obama! And started under the watchful eye of Clinton..

Another far left drone failed post/thread!

I'd be cheaper to pay the enemy to go away .

But its more better if we kill them. Tax payers dollar at work. Maybe Bammer should have spent less on food stamps and more on the high dollar ammo. Then the hood rats that got their meal ticket cut could get jobs building the high dollar ammo to shoot at bad guys. Win win.

The point is that if our military can spend on obcene shit, they really don't need to be "rebuilt " as our right winged chicken hawks would like you To believe .

The point is that if our military can spend on obcene shit, they really don't need to be "rebuilt " as our right winged chicken hawks would like you To believe .

The point is that the far left and Obama allowed this to happen under their watch!

And you failed as you always do!

Just because you don't like the story doesn't mean it should be banished elsewhere.

What this is a story of is corruption in the Military/Industrial complex.

What this is a story of is corruption in the Military/Industrial complex.

Yes who would believe a far left drone would ever have a problem that FDR created!

So cancel it....include LCS, all of which have broken down, and F-35 all of which contribute nothing to your AF even though you have hundreds of em