If Rush or Sean Would Have Said This......

no...saying you have answered those questions and actually answering them are two entirely different things. YOu have never addressed any of those....but please....you can severly bluynt my criticism of you right now by actually answering them...here...now.... go for it.

My you are like a parrot?

Repeat the same over and over

Much like how Dems did not raise taxes spin

My you are like a parrot?

Repeat the same over and over

Much like how Dems did not raise taxes spin

I have asked you the same questions only because you refuse to answer them. Prove me wrong. Just answer those questions here and now and my main criticism will disappear. go for it.

I have asked you the same questions only because you refuse to answer them. Prove me wrong. Just answer those questions here and now and my main criticism will disappear. go for it.

Try reading how libs want to remove God and all references from the public view

I know it just went over your pointy head

Try reading how libs want to remove God and all references from the public view

I know it just went over your pointy head

tell me how removing references to the Christian God from public places funded by the tax dollars of many non-Christians RUINS holidays or threatens the faith of any Christian.

I am extremely devout.... I am extremely involved in the life of my church and its work in the community.... I have absolutely NO need for my faith's iconography to be plastered on public buildings.

tell me how removing references to the Christian God from public places funded by the tax dollars of many non-Christians RUINS holidays or threatens the faith of any Christian.

I am extremely devout.... I am extremely involved in the life of my church and its work in the community.... I have absolutely NO need for my faith's iconography to be plastered on public buildings.

It would be something to see you tell Jesus he can't have his birthday party in your local school because it might piss off a few liberals

It would be something to see you tell Jesus he can't have his birthday party in your local school because it might piss off a few liberals

I am certain that Jesus would understand.... his birthday is celebrated in MY house and in HIS house every year without fail.

and in the final analysis...Jesus is not at all about glorifying HIMSELF, but in loving and accepting and understanding each other.

YOu know...for someone who has as little real faith as you, you should probably refrain from bringing Jesus into this discussion...

I am certain that Jesus would understand.... his birthday is celebrated in MY house and in HIS house every year without fail.

and in the final analysis...Jesus is not at all about glorifying HIMSELF, but in loving and accepting and understanding each other.

YOu know...for someone who has as little real faith as you, you should probably refrain from bringing Jesus into this discussion...

and you show that love, acceptance, and understanding on a dialy basis with your arrogrance and condescending personality

and you show that love, acceptance, and understanding on a dialy basis with your arrogrance and condescending personality

you avoid the point that Jesus would not really want a birthday party in a school...He would much rather have His followers do His work in the world and to pray in private.

but then, you are skilled at only one thing, that I am aware of..and that is avoiding dialog and questions

you avoid the point that Jesus would not really want a birthday party in a school...He would much rather have His followers do His work in the world and to pray in private.

but then, you are skilled at only one thing, that I am aware of..and that is avoiding dialog and questions

Jesus would want everyone to celebrate the day in their own way - not have a buch of over senstive liberals prevent the majority from doing so

Jesus would want everyone to celebrate the day in their own way - not have a buch of over senstive liberals prevent the majority from doing so

I disagree.... I do not believe that Jesus would expect or want people who had not willingly come to understand and to love Him to be forced to sit through observances in His memory. Christianity is, at its very core, a voluntary faith. Why make muslim children or jewish children or buddhist children sit through christian rites in a public school? I practice my faith every day...my children do as well...they do not need to have it sanctioned by their public schools

and for someone who claims to know what Jesus would want everyone to do...do you think that He might have wanted YOU to attend Easter services rather than insult people on a message board from dawn to dusk on Easter SUnday?

I disagree.... I do not believe that Jesus would expect or want people who had not willingly come to understand and to love Him to be forced to sit through observances in His memory. Christianity is, at its very core, a voluntary faith. Why make muslim children or jewish children or buddhist children sit through christian rites in a public school? I practice my faith every day...my children do as well...they do not need to have it sanctioned by their public schools

Who says they have to? They can opt out - or does that make to much sense?

Sorry Ari...Sorry abdul.... we're all going down to the auditorium to sing Christmas carols....but you can sit here in the classroom and read your history homework for tomorrow..

why must a school child "opt out" of religious rites in a public school in a country where the separation of church and state is part of our culture?

A school having a Christmas party does not violate the Constitution

many judges would disagree.

are you a constitutional scholar?

what are your credentials that allow you to make that judgment?

The Constitution states Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

How can a Christmas party in school be Congress endorsing a Religion?

Back on topic.

RSR you were dead wrong with this whole thread. You claimed that this wouldn't make the news and that it was underreported. In reality, the whole incident was overblown (IMO) and Imus was shitcanned. You claimed that there was a double standard for liberal media when there was none. In fact, Michael Savage says things far worse than Imus and says them on just about every broadcast but is still on the air. Rush Limbaugh says these things about once or twice a week and is still on the air. If there even is a double standard, we know where it lies.

This thread stands as a testament of how wrong you are and I'm glad you posted it. No amount of red herring's you throw in about Jesus or the 1st Amendment is going to change how off base you were with this story.

:lol: @ Red States Rule for being so wrong.

Back on topic.

RSR you were dead wrong with this whole thread. You claimed that this wouldn't make the news and that it was underreported. In reality, the whole incident was overblown (IMO) and Imus was shitcanned. You claimed that there was a double standard for liberal media when there was none. In fact, Michael Savage says things far worse than Imus and says them on just about every broadcast but is still on the air. Rush Limbaugh says these things about once or twice a week and is still on the air. If there even is a double standard, we know where it lies.

This thread stands as a testament of how wrong you are and I'm glad you posted it. No amount of red herring's you throw in about Jesus or the 1st Amendment is going to change how off base you were with this story.

:lol: @ Red States Rule for being so wrong.

It was underreported for several days - until the liberal media joined Rev AL and Jessie in playing the race card

It was underreported for several days - until the liberal media joined Rev AL and Jessie in playing the race card
It happened on Thursday last week. You said that it picked up steam over the weekend. In reality, Imus came under fire on Friday the day after it happened. Several days my ass. Try again.

Forum List

Back