If Republicans are going to call you a liar, shouldn't they at least have to prove it?

We have proved it to you many times. So many in fact that we are tired of doing it. You never stop lying, even after we have shown you to be a liar. It is a waste of our time to try any more.
Without examples, you haven't proven anything.
over the past 5 years you have been shown plenty of stuff,you not accepting those examples is your problem......

Says a guy supporting the party of liars *shaking head*
learn to read....i have always had negative things to say about both parties....and here i was talking about dean....not a party...duh....

Remember when I said the GOP blocked the BP investigation into the Gulf Oil Spill and they cried liar? Even when I presented video from congress of Republicans blocking the investigation?

Remember when I said Republicans threatened to not pay unemployment benefits to millions of Americans unless the rich got enormous tax cuts? I proved that.

Remember when I said a Senate Republican apologized to BP because Obama was making them pay?

Remember when I said the military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips and USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. Turns out I was right.

Instead of actually proving anything, they will say "everybody knows" and then make some unproven accusation.
Then, they whine about Republicans always being attacked. Could you imagine Democrats apologizing to BP? Or sending soldiers into the wrong country? Or any of the awful things Republicans have done? There may be a few who vote Republican because this is a coalition party. There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Besides they give cover to Republican policies.

I think If Republicans are going to scream liar, they should at least have the decency to prove it. Not that I'm calling them decent. Anyone who cuts benefits disabled veterans and school lunches for children is hardly decent. Even many of them agree with that.
you've got to take into acct that they are a bitter and shrinking demographic.
The American people have held them accountable in 5 of the last 6 general elections. That trend is more likely to continue than no.

Says the "liberal", lol

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority
GOP Memo Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

The Senate's 46 Democrats Got 20 Million More Votes Than Its 54 Republicans

Senate Democratic minority snagged 20 million more votes than GOP majority

Wow....Bummer.

Yep, facts DO matter in reality... Try it!

Well, since I had not seen the statistic on senate elections I was a bit taken back.

It's a bummer for democrats.

I am afraid it does nothing for them as the system was set up that way.

Not really, the GOP isn't a national party anymore, just a bunch of Conservative Confederate States of AmeriKKKa hate mongers and liars, as this thread proves

Well, yes really. That was the basis for the bicameral system.

As to the GOP not being a national party, I would agree. It will be interesting to see what kind of leadership they develop and if they can put together any kind of national message going forward.

The real question is...do they need one.

I've seen several good debates over the composition of the senate these next several years.

But, it seems that most agree the house will stay with the GOP this next cycle (and could get even stronger).

We could be back to what we had in 2010 (dems in WH & Senate....federal legislature in gridlock).

The GOP owns more state houses than the democrats.

I have to wonder if the democrats didn't put to many eggs in one basket....and lost their game. CO sure seemed to swing away from them this time around. Even some GOP whackjobs got elected to the state house.

Time will tell.

One thing is for sure....it never seems to stay the same.

So NO, besides right wing spin, you can't back up your statement and are just a liar. Shocking

“I don’t regret that at all,” Reid said, claiming that he felt compelled to criticize GOP politicians funded by the Koch brothers. When asked about being called a “McCarthyite” for lying about Romney’s taxes, he replied: “Well, they can call it whatever they want. Romney didn’t win, did he?”

Politifact ruled prince harry's statement pants on fire, so you can keep telling your lies just like reid or you can learn to face facts. Like all the commies on this board I'm very sure you will remain in your typical delusional state.

Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn t pay taxes for 10 years PolitiFact

Cool. So you AGAIN admit he NEVER said it was a lie. But others have. Thanks for showing you stand on the side of liars (GOPers)...

Actually he said it was up to Romney to prove it was a lie when in reality it was up to him to prove it was true, which he failed to do and basically said the ends justified the means. You commies are all alike, lie your ass off and demand people to prove it was a lie when it's your obligation to prove it true to begin with. Hell that's the premise of this whole damned thread. Anyway I'm done with your ignorant ass, you are dismissed.

Got it, says the fascists right wingers who claim tax cuts grow revenues and tax increases harm growth, I'm supposed to believe your nonsense? lol

Tax increases do harm growth you fool, what public school did you flunk out of?

Sure Bubba, sure

STUDY: These Charts Show There's Almost No Correlation Between Tax Rates and GDP

These Charts Show There s Probably No Correlation Between Tax Rates and GDP - Business Insider

Capital Gains Tax Rates and Economic Growth (or not)

If you read the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal (or surf around the nether regions of Forbes.com), you may come to the conclusion that no aspect of tax policy is more important for economic growth than the way we tax capital gains. You’d be wrong

Capital Gains Tax Rates and Economic Growth or not

22495756_128806582017671085_xlarge.jpeg

September 27, 2010

So How Did the Bush Tax Cuts Work Out for the Economy?

The 2008 income tax data are now in, so we can assess the fulfillment of the Republican promise that tax cuts would produce widespread prosperity by looking at all the years of the George W. Bush presidency.

Just as they did in 2000, the Republicans are running this year on an economic platform of tax cuts, especially making the tax cuts permanent for the richest among us. So how did the tax cuts work out? My analysis of the new data, with all figures in 2008 dollars:

Total income was $2.74 trillion less during the eight Bush years than if incomes had stayed at 2000 levels.

That much additional income would have more than made up for the lack of demand that keeps us mired in the Great Recession.

Tax Analysts -- So How Did the Bush Tax Cuts Work Out for the Economy

The Bush Era Tax Cuts Didn't Create The Wealth They Were Supposed To

The Bush tax cuts were a test of these claims about supply-side economic policies. To justify the tax cuts the nation was, in effect, given a business prospectus from the Republican Party.

We were promised that cutting taxes on the wealthy would result in much higher economic growth and broadly shared prosperity. For those who wondered how we would pay for such a large cut to the government’s revenue stream, the Republican prospectus had a remarkable claim.

The tax cuts wouldn’t cost us anything. Growth would be so strong that the tax cuts would more than pay for themselves. Even those who admitted that the tax cuts might not be fully self-financing still made strong claims about faster economic growth offsetting much of the lost revenue from the tax cuts.

The reality, of course, has been quite different

Bush Era Tax Cuts Didn t Fix Economy - Business Insider

Supply-Side Economics Sounds Good But It Hasn't Worked

Supply-Side Economics Sounds Good But It Hasn t Worked Byron Williams

Growth%2Bof%2BFamily%2BIncome.jpg

Bush%2BClinton%2BEconomic%2BComparison.PNG

Senate Republicans Introduce Bill to Abolish the EPA

Senate Republicans have introduced legislation to abolish the Environmental Protection Agency, established 40 years ago by President Richard Nixon to give Americans clean air and water.

-----------------------

Clean air and clean water costs business money. That's why Republicans don't give a flying fart about clean air and clean water. And that's no lie.

What Would It Be Like if the GOP Abolished the EPA As Dirty As It Used to Be Peter Lehner s Blog Switchboard from NRDC

You are simply repeating liberal lies and false talking points like some mindless liberal drone. I would try to talk some sense into you but its clear it would be pointless. For example yes Nixon created the EPA, then lowlife scum liberals corrupted it.

I posted video. How can that be a lie?

You said Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and low paying jobs without benefits, hence you are a liar and a broad brushing worthless liberal troll. Sorry to break this news to you.

Republicans (or more correctly the current conservatives/libertarians running the GOP today) want US to be more "free market" which DOES show that those things are true, just look at ANY state or nation you Klowns want to emulate? Try Honduras or Somalia (or any Latin American nation) to see that!!!

You realize that you are insane right?

FoxCult.jpg

Remember when I said the GOP blocked the BP investigation into the Gulf Oil Spill and they cried liar? Even when I presented video from congress of Republicans blocking the investigation?

Remember when I said Republicans threatened to not pay unemployment benefits to millions of Americans unless the rich got enormous tax cuts? I proved that.

Remember when I said a Senate Republican apologized to BP because Obama was making them pay?

Remember when I said the military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips and USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. Turns out I was right.

Instead of actually proving anything, they will say "everybody knows" and then make some unproven accusation.
Then, they whine about Republicans always being attacked. Could you imagine Democrats apologizing to BP? Or sending soldiers into the wrong country? Or any of the awful things Republicans have done? There may be a few who vote Republican because this is a coalition party. There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Besides they give cover to Republican policies.

I think If Republicans are going to scream liar, they should at least have the decency to prove it. Not that I'm calling them decent. Anyone who cuts benefits disabled veterans and school lunches for children is hardly decent. Even many of them agree with that.

What benefits have they cut from disabled vets?

It's extremely easy for anyone to find that information.

Conservatives are the most laziest people I've ever encountered.

I did your work for you. Just click the link below to a search on republicans cut veteran benefits:

‎www.bing.com/search?q=republicans+cut+veterans+benefits&qs=SC&pq=republicans+cut+vert&sc=4-20&sp=1&cvid=136c583a5c534815b2a8181989e640e8&FORM…

Here's a search on republicans cutting veteran's food stamps

‎www.bing.com/search?q=republicans+cut+veterans+food+stamps&qs=AS&sk=HS1&pq=republicans+cut+veterans&sc=8-24&sp=2&cvid=1761544b9e1144c2bf3c045…

Just click the links and pick your article.

You might want to keep up, the bill you comrade was referring to was never passed by the House, so his argument was a non-starter to begin with.

Paul Ryan & the GOP Must Own the Cuts to Veterans Benefits
Harry Reid is blocking the amendment so Republicans are blaming Harry Reid for cutting veterans benefits.

That is intellectually dishonest of the GOP.

Paul Ryan, a Republican, drafted the plan with Patty Murray, a Democrat.

House Republicans overwhelming approved the plan before it even made it to Harry Reid for a vote. The Republicans could have restored the cuts themselves in the House. Instead, they voted for the plan with the cuts to veterans benefits and went home.

Paul Ryan the GOP Must Own the Cuts to Veterans Benefits RedState

House and Senate negotiators on Tuesday agreed to cut benefits to military families, though not by as much as the Pentagon had demanded.

The lawmakers released a new Defense authorization bill that increases families' co-pays for prescription drugs under the Tricare health program. The bill would also reduce the planned rate of growth in the housing allowance provided to military families.

Defense budget would cut benefits TheHill

Senate Republicans blocked a $21 billion plan to build new VA clinics because they said it was too expensive, but today House Republicans advanced a $600 billion tax cut for business.

GOP Hypocrites Call Vets Benefits Too Expensive But Want a 600 Billion Tax Cut for Business

We have proved it to you many times. So many in fact that we are tired of doing it. You never stop lying, even after we have shown you to be a liar. It is a waste of our time to try any more.
over the past 5 years you have been shown plenty of stuff,you not accepting those examples is your problem......

learn to read....i have always had negative things to say about both parties....and here i was talking about dean....not a party...duh....

Sure Bubba, sure, you just happen to vote GOPer most times right? lol

Says the "liberal", lol

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority
GOP Memo Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

The Senate's 46 Democrats Got 20 Million More Votes Than Its 54 Republicans

Senate Democratic minority snagged 20 million more votes than GOP majority

Wow....Bummer.

Well, since I had not seen the statistic on senate elections I was a bit taken back.

Not really, the GOP isn't a national party anymore, just a bunch of Conservative Confederate States of AmeriKKKa hate mongers and liars, as this thread proves

As to the GOP not being a national party, I would agree. It will be interesting to see what kind of leadership they develop and if they can put together any kind of national message going forward.

I've seen several good debates over the composition of the senate these next several years.

But, it seems that most agree the house will stay with the GOP this next cycle (and could get even stronger).

We could be back to what we had in 2010 (dems in WH & Senate....federal legislature in gridlock).

I have to wonder if the democrats didn't put to many eggs in one basket....and lost their game. CO sure seemed to swing away from them this time around. Even some GOP whackjobs got elected to the state house.

Time will tell.

True the billionaires are loving the Powell memo's influence and the low informed who buy into their right wing nonsense. They support ideology that is direct contradiction of what most of the Founders wanted for US and an ideology that has ONLY ever helped the "job creators" at the expense of the bottom 90% of, weird how so many can buy into right wing propagandist so easily

voting-republican1.jpg

I did your work for you. Just click the link below to a search on republicans cut veteran benefits:

‎www.bing.com/search?q=republicans+cut+veterans+benefits&qs=SC&pq=republicans+cut+vert&sc=4-20&sp=1&cvid=136c583a5c534815b2a8181989e640e8&FORM…

‎www.bing.com/search?q=republicans+cut+veterans+food+stamps&qs=AS&sk=HS1&pq=republicans+cut+veterans&sc=8-24&sp=2&cvid=1761544b9e1144c2bf3c045…

You might want to keep up, the bill you comrade was referring to was never passed by the House, so his argument was a non-starter to begin with.

Harry Reid is blocking the amendment so Republicans are blaming Harry Reid for cutting veterans benefits.

House Republicans overwhelming approved the plan before it even made it to Harry Reid for a vote. The Republicans could have restored the cuts themselves in the House. Instead, they voted for the plan with the cuts to veterans benefits and went home.

House and Senate negotiators on Tuesday agreed to cut benefits to military families, though not by as much as the Pentagon had demanded.

The lawmakers released a new Defense authorization bill that increases families' co-pays for prescription drugs under the Tricare health program. The bill would also reduce the planned rate of growth in the housing allowance provided to military families.

Senate Republicans blocked a $21 billion plan to build new VA clinics because they said it was too expensive, but today House Republicans advanced a $600 billion tax cut for business.

GOP Hypocrites Call Vets Benefits Too Expensive But Want a 600 Billion Tax Cut for Business
just when I thought the GOP couldn't sink any lower :( They should be brought up on charges!!!

Wow....Bummer.

Time will tell.

True the billionaires are loving the Powell memo's influence and the low informed who buy into their right wing nonsense. They support ideology that is direct contradiction of what most of the Founders wanted for US and an ideology that has ONLY ever helped the "job creators" at the expense of the bottom 90% of, weird how so many can buy into right wing propagandist so easily

voting-republican1.jpg

Whether they've bought in or not is still not clear to me.

Many, it seems on both sides, are voting against the other side.

I just have to wonder if many on the left and right are not just fed up with the stupidity of our government on both sides.

I noticed you were defending Harry Reid earlier. Unfortunately, based on what I hear, many on both sides find him to be the poster boy of politicians they'd love to see go away. Not because he's a democrat (there are plenty in the GOP that should go too), but because he really does create a sense of "untrustworthiness" in so many (again both left and right).

I know many conservatives who hate the whole right wing bullbag that flys around each election. At the same time they see no value in the other side either. It seems they tend to support those they think will do the least damage. This is not the majority of conservatives I know...just the thoughtful ones.

I, personally, really miss the Sam Nunn's of the world.

Conservatives in the Democrat party of today? Not at the national level. As for liars people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. That goes for both sides of the fence.

Parroting Democratic talking points isn't "proving anything" no matter how much you want to believe it it

Sure Bubba, sure, you just happen to vote GOPer most times right? lol
why dont you show me a post in here where i have ever said the GOP is who i support ..i have 40,000 of them,so it should be easy....after about a thousand of them and still cant find one, then you will know what i know about you......you are one of them people with your head so far up your parties collective ass, who think if someone does not agree with them,they must be from the other tribe.....what else can they be.....:dunno:

Then it should be easy to name a few.

Parroting Democratic talking points isn't "proving anything" no matter how much you want to believe it it
And some of those talking points are?

just when I thought the GOP couldn't sink any lower :( They should be brought up on charges!!!
Pointing that out and you too will be called a liar. Republican pretend they are the party that supports veterans. If it weren't for the Democratic Party protecting veterans, Republicans would leave every single one homeless and left every one that had been injured on the side of the street to die.

Forum List

Back