If Republicans are going to call you a liar, shouldn't they at least have to prove it?

R

rdean

Remember when I said the GOP blocked the BP investigation into the Gulf Oil Spill and they cried liar? Even when I presented video from congress of Republicans blocking the investigation?

Remember when I said Republicans threatened to not pay unemployment benefits to millions of Americans unless the rich got enormous tax cuts? I proved that.

Remember when I said a Senate Republican apologized to BP because Obama was making them pay?

Remember when I said the military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips and USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. Turns out I was right.

Instead of actually proving anything, they will say "everybody knows" and then make some unproven accusation.
Then, they whine about Republicans always being attacked. Could you imagine Democrats apologizing to BP? Or sending soldiers into the wrong country? Or any of the awful things Republicans have done? There may be a few who vote Republican because this is a coalition party. There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Besides they give cover to Republican policies.

I think If Republicans are going to scream liar, they should at least have the decency to prove it. Not that I'm calling them decent. Anyone who cuts benefits disabled veterans and school lunches for children is hardly decent. Even many of them agree with that.

That never stopped you lefties......you make crap up all the time and never have to pay for your lies......

Sometimes it just astounds me how brainwashed average joe republicans are. Their complete and utter lack of basic critical thinking skills turns them into pawns for the republican party.

Remember when I said the GOP blocked the BP investigation into the Gulf Oil Spill and they cried liar? Even when I presented video from congress of Republicans blocking the investigation?

Remember when I said Republicans threatened to not pay unemployment benefits to millions of Americans unless the rich got enormous tax cuts? I proved that.

Remember when I said a Senate Republican apologized to BP because Obama was making them pay?

Remember when I said the military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips and USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. Turns out I was right.

Instead of actually proving anything, they will say "everybody knows" and then make some unproven accusation.
Then, they whine about Republicans always being attacked. Could you imagine Democrats apologizing to BP? Or sending soldiers into the wrong country? Or any of the awful things Republicans have done? There may be a few who vote Republican because this is a coalition party. There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Besides they give cover to Republican policies.

I think If Republicans are going to scream liar, they should at least have the decency to prove it. Not that I'm calling them decent. Anyone who cuts benefits disabled veterans and school lunches for children is hardly decent. Even many of them agree with that.

Conservatives live in a faith-based universe. That means that nothing has to be proved; it only has to be believed. That includes everything from their belief in a 6,000 year old Earth to their belief that Obama was born in Kenya.

Ah the liberal projection and irony thread. Prove it you say, okay "If you like your plan and doctor you can keep them, period" what prolific lowlife scum liberal told that whopper lie repeatedly? :laugh:

Well first of all you need to prove repubs are lying
And 2nd pukes havent cut any school lunch
Daang look at all the fat @@@'s
Food stamp cuts would deny aid to millions and deny school lunch aid to thousands says Barbara Lee PolitiFact

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

Does that mean I just proved you to be a liar?

Ah the liberal projection and irony thread. Prove it you say, okay "If you like your plan and doctor you can keep them, period" what prolific lowlife scum liberal told that whopper lie repeatedly? :laugh:
Not period. As long as it meets minimum standards and requirements. Why do Republicans always seem to want crap? They want dirty air and dirty water and low paying jobs without benefits.
They even play in pigshit.
Seriously, what's the difference between this:
pig-in-mud.jpg

and this:
Redneck-Games-Chip-Litherland0472.jpg

Gee... this from the party of that lying POS Harry Reid who lied and said he had information that Romney doesn't pay his taxes? This from the party that talks about wars on women and binders of women?

Whatthefckever.

Conservatives live in a faith-based universe. That means that nothing has to be proved; it only has to be believed. That includes everything from their belief in a 6,000 year old Earth to their belief that Obama was born in Kenya.

Geee... that's rich coming from a AGW flat-Earther cultist.

FYI... the Earth is about 4,500,000,000 years old, not 6,000.

What benefits have they cut from disabled vets?

I think you are a liar.

Forum List

Back