If Republicans are going to call you a liar, shouldn't they at least have to prove it?

Remember when I said the GOP blocked the BP investigation into the Gulf Oil Spill and they cried liar? Even when I presented video from congress of Republicans blocking the investigation?

Remember when I said Republicans threatened to not pay unemployment benefits to millions of Americans unless the rich got enormous tax cuts? I proved that.

Remember when I said a Senate Republican apologized to BP because Obama was making them pay?

Remember when I said the military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips and USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. Turns out I was right.

Instead of actually proving anything, they will say "everybody knows" and then make some unproven accusation.
Then, they whine about Republicans always being attacked. Could you imagine Democrats apologizing to BP? Or sending soldiers into the wrong country? Or any of the awful things Republicans have done? There may be a few who vote Republican because this is a coalition party. There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Besides they give cover to Republican policies.

I think If Republicans are going to scream liar, they should at least have the decency to prove it. Not that I'm calling them decent. Anyone who cuts benefits disabled veterans and school lunches for children is hardly decent. Even many of them agree with that.

What benefits have they cut from disabled vets?
This from the right wing US News and World Report:

Republicans Thank Veterans for Their Service By Cutting Food Stamps - US News

How come you never bothered to use Google?

And just think...if that asshole that you call "president" had worked with US corporations (rather than demonize them) perhaps these Vets would have JOBS to come home to - without the need for food stamps (your answer to everything).

Geeezzzz....what a thought.
There's no thought there. All it takes are some kind words from Obama and companies will create charity jobs? You're a fool.

And you are a raving lunatic. I stand by my statement. If Obama wasn't continually trying to screw business - there would be good paying jobs in this country. Instead, the faculty lounge communist despises the private sector. You KNOW it's the truth. This piece of human excrement that calls himself "president" despises the private sector and always has.

Last edited:
Remember when I said the GOP blocked the BP investigation into the Gulf Oil Spill and they cried liar? Even when I presented video from congress of Republicans blocking the investigation?

Remember when I said Republicans threatened to not pay unemployment benefits to millions of Americans unless the rich got enormous tax cuts? I proved that.

Remember when I said a Senate Republican apologized to BP because Obama was making them pay?

Remember when I said the military made the worlds fastest supercomputer out of game chips and USMB Republicans laughed and laughed. Turns out I was right.

Instead of actually proving anything, they will say "everybody knows" and then make some unproven accusation.
Then, they whine about Republicans always being attacked. Could you imagine Democrats apologizing to BP? Or sending soldiers into the wrong country? Or any of the awful things Republicans have done? There may be a few who vote Republican because this is a coalition party. There are conservatives in the Democratic Party. Besides they give cover to Republican policies.

I think If Republicans are going to scream liar, they should at least have the decency to prove it. Not that I'm calling them decent. Anyone who cuts benefits disabled veterans and school lunches for children is hardly decent. Even many of them agree with that.

The American people have held them accountable in 5 of the last 6 general elections. That trend is more likely to continue than no.

Sometimes it just astounds me how brainwashed average joe republicans are. Their complete and utter lack of basic critical thinking skills turns them into pawns for the republican party.

I spend days away from the forum from time to time and think that I was wrong about them...when I come back, they prove I was right.

The American people have held them accountable in 5 of the last 6 general elections. That trend is more likely to continue than no.

You remember this - and take it to the bank - this election will tell the tale for the United States. If another lazy, worthless, piece of shit democrat wins - it's over.

You remember this - and take it to the bank - this election will tell the tale for the United States. If another lazy, worthless, piece of shit democrat wins - it's over.

Want some cheese with your whine beeotch?

Want some cheese with your whine beeotch?

What are you? 12?

Gee... this from the party of that lying POS Harry Reid who lied and said he had information that Romney doesn't pay his taxes? This from the party that talks about wars on women and binders of women?

Whatthefckever.
So you have information about how much Mittens paid in taxes?

What difference does it make on how much he paid, Reid lied, he admitted he lied and seemed proud of it. One of your leftist heroes?
He admitted he lied? Do you have a link? I'd like to see that.

He admitted it in multiple interviews, and he was proud of it and seemed to think that it helped to defeat Romney. Truly. It was disgusting.

Says the "liberal", lol

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority
GOP Memo Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

The Senate's 46 Democrats Got 20 Million More Votes Than Its 54 Republicans

Senate Democratic minority snagged 20 million more votes than GOP majority

Gee... this from the party of that lying POS Harry Reid who lied and said he had information that Romney doesn't pay his taxes? This from the party that talks about wars on women and binders of women?

Whatthefckever.

What difference does it make on how much he paid, Reid lied, he admitted he lied and seemed proud of it. One of your leftist heroes?

He admitted it in multiple interviews, and he was proud of it and seemed to think that it helped to defeat Romney. Truly. It was disgusting.

Liar

Remember ? Seriously ?

Can you, at least, at least provide a link to the posts you are referencing.

I agree....if a republican or democrat or libertarian is going to call anyone a liar, they should be willing to prove it. Otherwise it is just an argument at the dinner table.

However, you seem (like some on this board) to want to make up your own standards.

As an example....someone who wants to cut school lunches for children is hardly decent. I expect you are making reference to cutting a government program. However, if someone works to cut school lunches (say lunches that are usually dictated by the government entity providing the program) and provide an alternative they believe is better......does that make not decent ?

Hardly.

Additionally, if they cut a federal program...the states can pick it up. Maybe that is what they want.

There is more than one way to feed a child.

Yet, you seem so bent on making judgements.

Says the "liberal", lol

Sometimes it just astounds me how brainwashed average joe republicans are. Their complete and utter lack of basic critical thinking skills turns them into pawns for the republican party.

I spend days away from the forum from time to time and think that I was wrong about them...when I come back, they prove I was right.

Do you really think Billy's assesment is any less applicable to liberals and democrats ? Honestly ?

I have no party affiliation.....so I am looking to see if you can answer honestly.

Says the "liberal", lol

Wow....Bummer.

Says the "liberal", lol

Do you really think Billy's assesment is any less applicable to liberals and democrats ? Honestly ?

I have no party affiliation.....so I am looking to see if you can answer honestly.

I have no party affiliation EITHER, but since the GOPers have went soooooo far extreme right the last 20 years, yes Billy is correct!

Which party fights for ANY tax increase on the "job creators" yet continually asks to cut the services that the bottom 90% benefit from again? HONESTY, TRY IT!

WHEN HAS THE GOP LAST TRIED SOMETHING THAT HELPED THE BOTTOM 90%?

GOP blocks veterans bill TheHill

Republicans push for a permanent aristocracy

GOP passes massive tax break for millionaires, billionaires

Even House Ways & Means Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), without a hint of irony, complained that recent trends point to “exacerbated inequality.” The far-right congressman added that only “the wealthy are doing really well.”

It’s genuinely impossible to reconcile Republican rhetoric and Republican priorities in light of votes like these.

The House voted Thursday to repeal the estate tax, a longtime priority of Republicans that also spurred Democratic charges that the GOP is in the pockets of the rich. […]
The White House has threatened to veto the measure, and the bill does not appear to have the 60 votes necessary to break a Democratic filibuster and get through the Senate.
The final tally was 240 to 179, with nearly every GOP lawmaker voting for it and nearly every Democrat voting against it.

GOP passes massive tax break for millionaires billionaires MSNBC

GOP Hypocrites Call Vets Benefits Too Expensive But Want a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Business
GOP Hypocrites Call Vets Benefits Too Expensive But Want a 600 Billion Tax Cut for Business

Republicans Just Won the Food Stamp War
Congress is set to approve $9 billion in cuts to the food stamp program even as a record number of Americans live in poverty.

Republicans Just Won the Food Stamp War Mother Jones

GOP Doubles Down on SNAP Cuts
Advocacy groups pledge to fight for hungry Americans as Republicans propose slashing $40 billion from nutrition assistance.

SNAP Cuts GOP Doubles Down TakePart

Republican Budget Could Cut 11 Million Off Food Stamps Liberaland

Says the "liberal", lol

Wow....Bummer.

Yep, facts DO matter in reality... Try it!

Whatthefckever.

Liar

Harry Reid is proud he lied about Mitt Romney s taxes WashingtonExaminer.com

Washington Post to Harry Reid Yeah You Lied About Romney s Taxes - Katie Pavlich

Reid Admits He Lied About Romney s Taxes Is Proud He Cost Him The Election

You may be missing the point. The purpose of making the accusation isn't to demonstrate a lie by Obama, democrats or anyone else.The purpose of making the accusation is merely to make the accusation. Whether or not its true is completely irrelevant. Its whether or not it feels true. If it feels true to conservative, many will gladly believe. Many genuinely don't care if its accurate.

You're not dealing with people that have much use for evidence or can be persuaded by it. With such a group, the accusation is the evidence. Which makes the mere recitation of any claim irrefutable 'truth' for the constituency they're trying to appeal to.

Liar

Washington Post to Harry Reid Yeah You Lied About Romney s Taxes - Katie Pavlich

So NO, besides right wing spin, you can't back up your statement and are just a liar. Shocking

“I don’t regret that at all,” Reid said, claiming that he felt compelled to criticize GOP politicians funded by the Koch brothers. When asked about being called a “McCarthyite” for lying about Romney’s taxes, he replied: “Well, they can call it whatever they want. Romney didn’t win, did he?”

Liar

So NO, besides right wing spin, you can't back up your statement and are just a liar. Shocking

“I don’t regret that at all,” Reid said, claiming that he felt compelled to criticize GOP politicians funded by the Koch brothers. When asked about being called a “McCarthyite” for lying about Romney’s taxes, he replied: “Well, they can call it whatever they want. Romney didn’t win, did he?”

Politifact ruled prince harry's statement pants on fire, so you can keep telling your lies just like reid or you can learn to face facts. Like all the commies on this board I'm very sure you will remain in your typical delusional state.

Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn t pay taxes for 10 years PolitiFact

Politifact ruled prince harry's statement pants on fire, so you can keep telling your lies just like reid or you can learn to face facts. Like all the commies on this board I'm very sure you will remain in your typical delusional state.

Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn t pay taxes for 10 years PolitiFact

Cool. So you AGAIN admit he NEVER said it was a lie. But others have. Thanks for showing you stand on the side of liars (GOPers)...

Forum List

Back