If Moore loses does that mean.....

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
That Alabama is no longer a Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables?

No it means that it has become one of the lunatic states, you know blue or purple

U.S. map BY POPULATION

upload_2017-12-12_19-11-2.png

That Alabama is no longer a Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables?

I can guarantee you this: When Moore does win, all we'll be hearing from the left is how Alabamans are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables.

The left only likes someone when they're on their side.

I can guarantee you this: When Moore does win, all we'll be hearing from the left is how Alabamans are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables.

We been saying that long before Moore was on the national radar for raping a 14yr old. Nothings changed since then except they have televised the local inbred populace cheering on the child molester.

So, it appears that several posters here have passed judgment on an entire states population already (millions of people) by virtue of a single senate race.

I wonder if those posters really understand just how similar they are to racists, sexists and the rest of the 'deplorables' that they despise?

For it to be a close race says a lot about the people of god.

We been saying that long before Moore was on the national radar for raping a 14yr old. Nothings changed since then except they have televised the local inbred populace cheering on the child molester.

You're lying again. When was Roy Moore ever charged with "rape" or "child molestation"?

You people are always seeing shadows. If it isn't Russians hiding under the bed, it's rapists.

If Moore wins, and it appears he has, it is a clear message that Alabama didn't believe the allegations lodged against Moore by the Democrats. Well done Alabama.
What about words from his own mouth?
That's what bothers me. Not allegations.

You're lying again. When was Roy Moore ever charged with "rape" or "child molestation"?

You people are always seeing shadows. If it isn't Russians hiding under the bed, it's rapists.
Who said he was charged?

I dont see a shadow. I see a woman saying Moore molested her and Moore lying and saying he didnt know her or the other teenagers he stalked or molested.

Of course not. Just the ones who voted for Moore.

Forum List

Back