If Moore loses does that mean.....

Last edited:
The women that voted against Moore did so because they heard he acted inappropriately with young women. There was no proof. There was nothing but feelings. So they elected an open borders, pro abortion man that hates them. It's feelings.

The women that voted against Moore did so because they heard he acted inappropriately with young women. There was no proof. There was nothing but feelings. So they elected an open borders, pro abortion man that hates them. It's feelings.
Did you just say a guy that supports a womans right to choose hates women? :cuckoo:

YAWN,go back to bed and sleep it off,GOOD ON THE WOMEN OF ALABAMA the only Proof you know about is the % on that Bottle of Spirits you drank in the last hour

I just found out Jones is the guy that prosecuted those inbred monkeys that bombed the Black church where those 4 little girls were killed. Full circle.

imrs.php

That Alabama is no longer a Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables?

All it means is that the long held conservative theory that all the GOP needs for success is to run more and more and more (no pun intended) conservative candidates

is once again proven to be horseshit.

His own words is what i was referring to, asshole. Im glad that POS lost

Moore was a really bad candidate

this was true even before the 11th hour allegations of impropriety

a good candidate would have won even with the allegations

last night's election sets up a mid-term showdown based on the issues, most notably, immigration reform and Obamacare

That Alabama is no longer a Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables?

All it means is that the long held conservative theory that all the GOP needs for success is to run more and more and more (no pun intended) conservative candidates

no

his conservative leanings did not sink him; he was disliked for his blatant disregard for the rule of law and his grandstanding/showboating

no

his conservative leanings did not sink him; he was disliked for his blatant disregard for the rule of law and his grandstanding/showboating

Are you denying that he had zealous support from the hardest of the hard Right?

I just found out Jones is the guy that prosecuted those inbred monkeys that bombed the Black church where those 4 little girls were killed. Full circle.

imrs.php

Just to remember, Cynthia Wesley, Carol Denise McNair, Addie Mae Collins, Carol Robertson. That is the order of the children's names I know, does it match the photos? Any help would be appreciated.

Forum List

Back