If Moore loses does that mean.....

That Alabama is no longer a Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables?

I can guarantee you this: When Moore does win, all we'll be hearing from the left is how Alabamans are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables.

The left only likes someone when they're on their side.
We been saying that long before Moore was on the national radar for raping a 14yr old. Nothings changed since then except they have televised the local inbred populace cheering on the child molester.

You're lying again. When was Roy Moore ever charged with "rape" or "child molestation"?

You people are always seeing shadows. If it isn't Russians hiding under the bed, it's rapists.
Who said he was charged?

I dont see a shadow. I see a woman saying Moore molested her and Moore lying and saying he didnt know her or the other teenagers he stalked or molested.

Did he admit to it and drop out like Franken and Conyers? There is the "presumption of innocence" and seeing as how you're neither judge nor jury, you're not really qualified to make an assessment as to whether he's guilty or innocent.

That Alabama is no longer a Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables?

I can guarantee you this: When Moore does win, all we'll be hearing from the left is how Alabamans are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables.

We been saying that long before Moore was on the national radar for raping a 14yr old. Nothings changed since then except they have televised the local inbred populace cheering on the child molester.

You're lying again. When was Roy Moore ever charged with "rape" or "child molestation"?

You people are always seeing shadows. If it isn't Russians hiding under the bed, it's rapists.
Who said he was charged?

I dont see a shadow. I see a woman saying Moore molested her and Moore lying and saying he didnt know her or the other teenagers he stalked or molested.

Did he admit to it and drop out like Franken and Conyers? There is the "presumption of innocence" and seeing as how you're neither judge nor jury, you're not really qualified to make an assessment as to whether he's guilty or innocent.
Hey dummy. I just said he lied about it. Why would he drop out when he knows his supporters (which are the majority of the population of Bama) condone child molestation?

Who said he was charged?

Moore isn't qualified to be a judge either. He was fired from that job twice.

All it tells me is the left can't beat a soiled candidate
Obama left such a sour taste in peoples mouths the dems can't win at anything.

Who said he was charged?

And bubba lost his license to practice law

All it tells me is the left can't beat a soiled candidate
Obama left such a sour taste in peoples mouths the dems can't win at anything.
How can any left leaning candidate beat such a filthy person as Moore in a state that loves filthy candidates?

Who said he was charged?

Hey dummy. I just said he lied about it. Why would he drop out when he knows his supporters (which are the majority of the population of Bama) condone child molestation?

How do you know he lied about it? Are you a mindreader or something?

Who said he was charged?

No biggie. He was just using that license to pick up chicks.

Chicks like lawyers.

Who said he was charged?

How do you know he lied about it? Are you a mindreader or something?

Who said he was charged?

No biggie. He was just using that license to pick up chicks.

Chicks like lawyers.
No. I am not a mind reader. There were several women and eyewitnesses that said he was a child molester so we know he lied.

If Moore wins, and it appears he has, it is a clear message that Alabama didn't believe the allegations lodged against Moore by the Democrats. Well done Alabama.

Jefferson county is 30% of the Alabama electorate and it has just begun the count.
Is that were most of the child molesters live? I thought it was a statewide issue except in the cities?

He has a record of perversion,if he loses this will be the start of the end of Trump...I note that the Repubs are not keen to have him...I also note Trump has supported him as he knows that if Bamains sic vote Democrate,this will make Trumps tenure difficult.

Anyhow Trump has over 900 women making similar allegations against him...there is no smoke without fire...Moore is a deviate and his history in previous employment appaulling ...fired twice from the Justice Dept., but he will scrape in no doubt...Shame on America,but some do say he is a Good Christian,what Hypocricy.

Who said he was charged?

You think Bill was really interested in representing anyone in court? That's like telling me I can't compete in Olympic weight lifting. I don't really see that as a problem.

There is one important lesson can be learned from this race if Moore loses: Next time go with the candidate that Trump endorses, as he did with Luther Strange.

Who said he was charged?

didn't matter to moore either cuz he always found his way back on the bench.

You think Bill was really interested in representing anyone in court? That's like telling me I can't compete in Olympic weight lifting. I don't really see that as a problem.

There is one important lesson can be learned from this race if Moore loses: Next time go with the candidate that Trump endorses.
I thought he did endorse Moore? I havent really been paying attention because I know Moore is going to win anyway. Its Alabama.

There is one important lesson can be learned from this race if Moore loses: Next time go with the candidate that Trump endorses.
I thought he did endorse Moore? I havent really been paying attention because I know Moore is going to win anyway. Its Alabama.

No, Trump endorsed Strange at the beginning. But the Alabama voters chose Moore in the primary.

No, Trump endorsed Strange at the beginning. But the Alabama voters chose Moore in the primary.
Ah. You meant to add "in the beginning."

Forum List

Back