If Moore loses does that mean.....

I just found out Jones is the guy that prosecuted those inbred monkeys that bombed the Black church where those 4 little girls were killed. Full circle.

imrs.php

Just to remember, Cynthia Wesley, Carol Denise McNair, Addie Mae Collins, Carol Robertson. That is the order of the children's names I know, does it match the photos? Any help would be appreciated.
No. It doesnt match. First is Carol McNair, Carole Robertson, Addie Mae Collins, and Cynthia Wesley

That Alabama is no longer a Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, hate filled bunch of deplorables?

All it means is that the long held conservative theory that all the GOP needs for success is to run more and more and more (no pun intended) conservative candidates

is once again proven to be horseshit.

no

his conservative leanings did not sink him; he was disliked for his blatant disregard for the rule of law and his grandstanding/showboating

About a million posts by rightwingers on this forum are ample evidence that your claim is false.

About a million posts by rightwingers on this forum are ample evidence that your claim is false.
I have a lot of republican friends that were outraged about Moore before the allegations

they were just going to stay home

PAC ads on African American radio whipped up a frenzy about him being racist

the black vote helped carried the day, along with Moore losing support in the wealthier suburbs

would not have happened with a good candidate; even with the allegations

I have a lot of republican friends that were outraged about Moore before the allegations

the black vote helped carried the day, along with Moore losing support in the wealthier suburbs

Stay at home,it doesn't show much character but better than nothing

Apparently your Republican friends don't post here.

You're right. If Luther Strange, for all I disagree with him on, had been the candidate, he'd have won by 20 points.

If Moore wins, and it appears he has, it is a clear message that Alabama didn't believe the allegations lodged against Moore by the Democrats. Well done Alabama.
Ah delicious

:laugh:

It is unfortunate. Every Republican with a penis, is going to be a target now. No proof necessary.
How can we tell they have a penis without binoculars?
Ask around at the high schools?
iu

If Moore wins, and it appears he has, it is a clear message that Alabama didn't believe the allegations lodged against Moore by the Democrats. Well done Alabama.
Ah delicious

:laugh:

It is unfortunate. Every Republican with a penis, is going to be a target now. No proof necessary.
How can we tell they have a penis without binoculars?
Ask around at the high schools?
iu
Or the middle schools I guess.

Doesn't matter to me that Moore lost, he was largely touted by the Christian wing who were one-issue voters anyway. It was mostly about pro-life versus pro-choice.

I'm a Republican but I don't go for all the "save the babies" bullshit.

Doesn't matter to me that Moore lost, he was largely touted by the Christian wing who were one-issue voters anyway. It was mostly about pro-life versus pro-choice.

A white racist republican? Tell me it aint so?

It doesnt matter to you the racist Moore lost? Sure little guy. We really believe that one. :laugh:

It doesnt matter to you the racist Moore lost? Sure little guy. We really believe that one. :laugh:

Why the hell should I care about Moore or Alabama for that matter? I don't live in Alabama, and the GOP is still in control of the House, the Senate, and the White House so everything is still good for us conservatives.

You can bet your black racist ass that 2018 and 2020 will be victory years for conservatives as well, especially if the economy continues on the upswing, unemployment stays low, and the stock market doesn't falter. People vote with their wallets.

Like it or not, Trump is my president and yours. Deal with it or leave the country.

Why the hell should I care about Moore or Alabama for that matter? I don't live in Alabama, and the GOP is still in control of the House, the Senate, and the White House so everything is still good for us conservatives.

You can bet your black racist ass that 2018 and 2020 will be victory years for conservatives as well, especially if the economy continues on the upswing, unemployment stays low, and the stock market doesn't falter. People vote with their wallets.

Like it or not, Trump is my president and yours. Deal with it or leave the country.
Fuck Drumpf. He isnt my president. Obama is. If you want me to leave the country get up the nads to come make me. I will be waiting.

You should care about Moore because he is a inbred racist like yourself. As a bonus he is a child molester. You know you support him. Dont play coy.

Fuck Drumpf. He isnt my president. Obama is. If you want me to leave the country get up the nads to come make me. I will be waiting.

Obama was your president for 8 years but he's long gone, and now we finally have real leadership.

I look at it this way, Trump won because of Obama and all the libs who supported him and all his multiculturalist, weak-on-terrorism, open border policies. We finally got someone in the White House on our side to level the field.

Obama was your president for 8 years but he's long gone, and now we finally have real leadership.

I look at it this way, Trump won because of Obama and all the libs who supported him and all his multiculturalist, weak-on-terrorism, open border policies. We finally got someone in the White House on our side to level the field.
Yes Obama showed his leadership last night and defeated Moore.

I agree Drumpf won because of Obama. It was a weak whitelash to protest the 2 term Black POTUS. Now we have a fucking idot and clown as POTUS. Cut off your nose to spite your face.

Forum List

Back