If monkeys evolved into men, where's the transitional half-man half-monkey?

That species definitely doesn't exist. We either have unintelligent animals or intelligent men. Where's the creature that is half as smart as us? Doesn't exist.
First off monkeys didnt evolve into humans. We just share a common ancestor. It could be extinct or it could be Bigfoot and in hiding.

The probable answer is that homo sapiens exterminated all other species that approached our level of intelligence.

But what does that say about us?

It says that in order to be survivors, one must be cruel and without mercy for those who compete with us for resources.
Or it could be they went extinct for other reasons. For example. The wolf that modern day gray wolves and dogs are descended from is extinct.

Who has ever claimed that monkeys evolved into men?
You playing dumb just for kicks or what?

Darwin and his crazy ass theory claims man evolved from apes.

Course you knew that. You just wanna play... well maybe you're not playing... IDK... but you're stupid.

Course you knew that. You just wanna play... well maybe you're not playing... IDK... but you're stupid.

But Darwin never claimed that man evolved from monkeys- which is what the OP said.

Course you knew that.

Apes are not monkeys, you stupid ass. And we did not evolve from apes, we evolved from a common ancestor. Seems you people cannot entertain real logic.

Actually, it’s a thing:

8B8D2AF7-A372-4F7C-8A80-D9C24C473424.jpeg

Wikipedia should never be used as any source for anything. I’m pretty sure you know that.
Neither should the bible, I hope you know that.

1. What does the Bible have to do with this?

2. I believe in evolution.

3. Irrelevant deflection noted.

Wikipedia should never be used as any source for anything. I’m pretty sure you know that.
Neither should the bible, I hope you know that.

1. What does the Bible have to do with this?

2. I believe in evolution.

3. Irrelevant deflection noted.
So what is wrong with the wikipedia link?

I disagree

Wikipedia is the most current source of a wide range of topics. They are often updated within minutes of an event.
It is these instant updates that are often in error. But these errors or innacurate information are usually flagged by editors within hours
Wiki also footnotes their references to provide sourcing

Extremely useful tool

That species definitely doesn't exist. We either have unintelligent animals or intelligent men. Where's the creature that is half as smart as us? Doesn't exist.
It's always easy to see those who have no clue what evolution is all about. Humans didn't evolve from monkeys....Monkeys and Apes (and that includes homo sapiens) evolved from something way back in evolutionary time. There are some extinct species that link us back...as there are some extinct species that link monkeys back...

The probable answer is that homo sapiens exterminated all other species that approached our level of intelligence.

But what does that say about us?

It says that in order to be survivors, one must be cruel and without mercy for those who compete with us for resources.
that's right
humans are naturally selfish/etc
sports! MUST win/survive/conquer--especially the parents
ever watch kids with their toys if some other kid or parent tries to grab it?--they'll bite scratch, hit,etc --just like monkeys

Last edited:
Are elephants or dolphins intelligent enough to be considered sentient. Neither of these have a written language, or build structur
Monkeys it didn't evolve into men.

The thread premise is predicated on ignorance.
I've noticed that you are not capable of participating in a discussion without insulting people. That inability to be amicable is a form of ignorance too.
Do they have opposible thumbs? That's just as important as a large frontal cortex (memory)

Forum List

Back