If Mitt is elected and he has the support in congress Obamacare is toast.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've seen many of you deny this position. But it will happen if he wins and has the votes. Congress will Definitely put forth the bill to end it. Do you believe Romney would be dumb enough to veto said bill?

If you do then I say you're not firing on all 8 cylinders.

Romney is going to end the very thing that he started in Mass. That Obama used as a blueprint for Obamacare? Yeah not going to happen...if you believe that I got some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell ya. Mitt will run to Israel to kiss some kosher ass and get his marching orders if he is lucky enough to get elected. Which won't happen so why worry about it.

I've seen many of you deny this position. But it will happen if he wins and has the votes. Congress will Definitely put forth the bill to end it. Do you believe Romney would be dumb enough to veto said bill?

If you do then I say you're not firing on all 8 cylinders.
Oh no... I agree.

I just don't think he'll win against Obama. Not on the platform he is on.

• Banned
Romney is going to end the very thing that he started in Mass. That Obama used as a blueprint for Obamacare? Yeah not going to happen...if you believe that I got some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell ya. Mitt will run to Israel to kiss some kosher ass and get his marching orders if he is lucky enough to get elected. Which won't happen so why worry about it.

And this is why I should have left you on ignore

Can't dispute my facts so you want to put me on ignore. Whatever makes ya happy. Did you not hear Romney when he said he would "repeal and REPLACE" obamacare? I would like to know what he plans on replacing it with...

Obama/Paul/JohnsonBot.

Democrats in the Senate would filibuster any attempt at repeal

Obamacare is the law of the land

The last chance to destroy the Affordable Care Act was in June.

Now the best opponents can hope for is that someone renames it to give the GOP some credit.

Because health care for millions of Americans is a bad thing.. Like school lunches for children - bad. And funding for education - bad..

Obama/Paul/JohnsonBot.

Mittiot you make me yawn...

Because health care for millions of Americans is a bad thing.. Like school lunches for children - bad. And funding for education - bad..
Bad thing no..forcing people to get healthcare yes is bad. Government needs to get the hell out of healthcare and education and everything else and allow the market to control things.

Bad thing no..forcing people to get healthcare yes is bad. Government needs to get the hell out of healthcare and education and everything else and allow the market to control things.

The unrestricted market that would have created a Depression if the Government had not bailed it out?

Don't forget we want to kill grandma fucktard

But Grandma has lived a long good life. "WE" need to let Grandma go now as "WE" no longer should be supporting her for her life is at such cost now that it goes against the greater good of all.

"WE" also need to let Grandma go so that "WE" can set aside funds to support the health of our illegal alien.....excuse me, immigrant.........oh wait excuse me, undocumented worker friends who are willing to perform the noble work of driving down the standard of living of Americans so that "WE" can all be equal.

Join us Grandpa, for "WE" are ONE.

In Obama "WE" trust.

I don't think Romney will win but I do remember a Republican saying if they get the Senate, they can pass a budget type bill to end Obamacare with only 50 votes.

This would make them look really bad.

The unrestricted market that would have created a Depression if the Government had not bailed it out?

Any proof to back this up? I do believe the market if its left along unmolested would do as its supposed to do. Read some Hazlitt,Schiff,Mises...something...

Any proof to back this up? I do believe the market if its left along unmolested would do as its supposed to do. Read some Hazlitt,Schiff,Mises...something...

No Arrow?

Forum List

Back