If Mitt is elected and he has the support in congress Obamacare is toast.

I've seen many of you deny this position. But it will happen if he wins and has the votes. Congress will Definitely put forth the bill to end it. Do you believe Romney would be dumb enough to veto said bill?

If you do then I say you're not firing on all 8 cylinders.

Guess the word "filibuster" doesn't mean anything to you.

No, but reconciliation does. :)

Because health care for millions of Americans is a bad thing.. Like school lunches for children - bad. And funding for education - bad..

Don't forget we want to kill grandma fucktard

But Grandma has lived a long good life. "WE" need to let Grandma go now as "WE" no longer should be supporting her for her life is at such cost now that it goes against the greater good of all.

"WE" also need to let Grandma go so that "WE" can set aside funds to support the health of our illegal alien.....excuse me, immigrant.........oh wait excuse me, undocumented worker friends who are willing to perform the noble work of driving down the standard of living of Americans so that "WE" can all be equal.

Join us Grandpa, for "WE" are ONE.

In Obama "WE" trust.

If republicans don't like illegal aliens.....excuse me, immigrants.........oh wait excuse me, undocumented worker friends, then why do they keep hiring them? Stop hiring them and they'll go away.

Don't forget we want to kill grandma fucktard

But Grandma has lived a long good life. "WE" need to let Grandma go now as "WE" no longer should be supporting her for her life is at such cost now that it goes against the greater good of all.

"WE" also need to let Grandma go so that "WE" can set aside funds to support the health of our illegal alien.....excuse me, immigrant.........oh wait excuse me, undocumented worker friends who are willing to perform the noble work of driving down the standard of living of Americans so that "WE" can all be equal.

Join us Grandpa, for "WE" are ONE.

In Obama "WE" trust.

If republicans don't like illegal aliens.....excuse me, immigrants.........oh wait excuse me, undocumented worker friends, then why do they keep hiring them? Stop hiring them and they'll go away.
Working fine... Voting not so fine.

One of them will have to explain the logic of it... You got me.

I've seen many of you deny this position. But it will happen if he wins and has the votes. Congress will Definitely put forth the bill to end it. Do you believe Romney would be dumb enough to veto said bill?

This OP is funny on a couple of levels.

I think you need to take a break from this place for a while, gramps.

Many of them here believe that Obama put us deeply in debt.

How have they missed so much of the past four years?

I keep posting tis in hopes that one or two of them might actually read it and THINK:

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$15,046,857,177,777.30
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
94.15%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.

ReaganBushDebt.org

because dems were not in control of congress most of that time, right?

I sort of hope Romney does win the election, but only for the "I told you so"s it will offer up. Romney, and for that matter most of the Republicans in Congress, have no genuine intent to make substantive changes to PPACA. They might amend it to make it an even sweeter deal for the insurance companies, they might convert the mandate into a tax incentive, but they're not about to bite the hands the feed them.

In the end Romney and the Republicans will pursue the same policy goal as the Democrats - funneling taxpayers and their money into the maw of corporate insurance.

Last edited:
Can't dispute my facts so you want to put me on ignore. Whatever makes ya happy. Did you not hear Romney when he said he would "repeal and REPLACE" obamacare? I would like to know what he plans on replacing it with...

There are no facts dickweed.......in your post.

Mass is a state...there is every reason to let them do what they want.

There is no reason to force it on the rest of us (at a state level) if we don't want it.

He'll replace it with a 3x5 card that says..."Talk To Your Governor".

and attached to the card will be a boatload of "incentives" and "mandates" to ensure that the governors have little choice but to pursue the exact same policy goals.

I think if America has a brain fart and elects Romney, they are going to forget all about ObamaCare because it was at the end of the day Romney's idea...

And with Obama gone, you all will probably stop hating it.

Oh, they do some cosmetic reforms here and there, but they'll keep most of it because Big Insurance (the guys who really run things) want it.

Those that do are delusional. Obamacare will be repealed.

Now I do think that the health care system in America needs to be worked on, but in a sane manner.

I'm a huge proponent of the two tier systems in France and Sweden. Lobbying for it up here.

Guess the word "filibuster" doesn't mean anything to you.

Which only lets you hit the budget related parts, and only in a way that reduces the deficit.

I think if America has a brain fart and elects Romney, they are going to forget all about ObamaCare because it was at the end of the day Romney's idea...

And with Obama gone, you all will probably stop hating it.

Oh, they do some cosmetic reforms here and there, but they'll keep most of it because Big Insurance (the guys who really run things) want it.

Exactly. Libertarians will still hate it, but everyone else will roll over and go back to sleep.

Which only lets you hit the budget related parts, and only in a way that reduces the deficit.

Nonsense. The bill can be dismantled just like it was passed. Especially since the mandate IS A TAX

Go read the rules for reconciliation. You can only use it for the budget, and only if the cuts reduce the deficit (if they increase the deficit, the changes you make are only effective for up to 10 years).

Nonsense. The bill can be dismantled just like it was passed. Especially since the mandate IS A TAX

Go read the rules for reconciliation. You can only use it for the budget, and only if the cuts reduce the deficit (if they increase the deficit, the changes you make are only effective for up to 10 years).
Rules in congress don't mean anything. Just ask the democrats. That's how they passed this monstrosity.

Rules in congress don't mean anything. Just ask the democrats. That's how they passed this monstrosity.

No rules were violated in the passage of the act. If they were, your side would have been challenging it on those grounds.

No rules were violated in the passage of the act. If they were, your side would have been challenging it on those grounds.

Good. Then the left shouldn't have a problem if it's destroyed in the same manner.

Lol I love how this is still being debated. I think anyone riding on Obamacare disappearing will be sorely disappointed no matter who wins. If Obama wins, it stays, if Romney wins, it gets tweaked and becomes RomneyCare. I actually think it will be pretty fun watching everyone who has complained so loudly get behind RomneyCare, which will basically be the same thing as Obamacare.

Forum List

Back