If Mitt is elected and he has the support in congress Obamacare is toast.

For 17 years he claimed to be born in Kenya

If you're saying what i think you are, someone else said it.

If not, EXACTLY where did Obama say it?

No, I don't mean where did someone else write it.

Where did President Obama write or say it?

Probably in the 1995 memoir where he specifically describes the hospital in Hawaii where he was born. Oh wait--d'oh!

Isn't that the same memoir where he describes whizzing across the ocean to place those TWO birth announcements in TWO separate newspapers before whizzing back to Kenya before they could miss him in the nursery?

That certainly makes as much sense as the Brietbart wheelbarrow of crap which was completely debunked -

Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake

Shame on those R's for making money off of lies published under a dead guy's name.

Obama: Born in Kenya? (No) - Salon.com

I would not bet on Romney now. Two women I know who said six months ago that they would NOT vote for Obama, now say, with the Ryan monkey on Romney's back, they ARE voting for Obama. Likewise, I was leaning toward Romney when I believed he'd pick a decent VP, not so with the Ryan slime attached to him. Much as I know Obama has not accomplished what is needed for the economy, anybody looks good next to ferret faced Puke Rancid. I am seeing LESS Romney yard signs, and bumper stickers in this very conservative area, post PR.

WHAT WAS ROMNEY THINKING? It reminds me of Nixon & Watergate, there was no reason to please the far right, Romney had them anyway. Nixon should have realized he'd annihilate McGovern, why sanction crimes to defeat an opponent who had no chance?

You three were never going to vote any other way, stop the BS.

No, I don't mean the phony quote on You Tube.

I mean, where did Obama write or say it?

No, I don't mean the birther crap.

I mean, the REAL THING.

It was in a bio for his book. Everyone who was handled by that agency provided the bio information, where else would they get this information? This is not a BS story the agent said she made a mistake, I say BS. He wanted us to believe his fantastic story of being born in Kenya. Which does not mean he was born in Kenya only that he allowed a lie to stand for 17 years, if he were not.

I am not going to provide the link to the story it was all over the internet a few weeks back, besides a link is in my signature line.

No, I don't mean the phony quote on You Tube.

I mean, where did Obama write or say it?

No, I don't mean the birther crap.

I mean, the REAL THING.

It was in a bio for his book. Everyone who was handled by that agency provided the bio information, where else would they get this information? This is not a BS story the agent said she made a mistake, I say BS. He wanted us to believe his fantastic story of being born in Kenya. Which does not mean he was born in Kenya only that he allowed a lie to stand for 17 years, if he were not.

I am not going to provide the link to the story it was all over the internet a few weeks back, besides a link is in my signature line.

That's okay. You don't need to post links. I already did that for you ... a couple of posts up.

..... don't thank me ....

Probably in the 1995 memoir where he specifically describes the hospital in Hawaii where he was born. Oh wait--d'oh!

Isn't that the same memoir where he describes whizzing across the ocean to place those TWO birth announcements in TWO separate newspapers before whizzing back to Kenya before they could miss him in the nursery?

That certainly makes as much sense as the Brietbart wheelbarrow of crap which was completely debunked -

Shame on those R's for making money off of lies published under a dead guy's name.

What the agent said does not debunk anything. No one, but Obama for 17 years, is saying he was born in Kenya. What I am saying is he lied about it for 17 years. The proof is in what the agent said. It doesn't matter if it were a mistake he had to know what was in that bio. And how does she make such a mistake? It is not like she said he was born in a different hospital as did Obama, oh right that was his sister that said that. Of course maybe the woman interviewed Obama's grandmother who lives in Kenya, she said he was born there. The agent is CYAing for Obama. You damn well know if there was anything like this about Romney the left would be frothing at the mouth. So the best defense that the left has for Obama lying for 17 years is more lies. The bio does not prove Obama was born in Kenya, it proves he does not tell the truth.

What the agent said does not debunk anything. No one, but Obama for 17 years, is saying he was born in Kenya. What I am saying is he lied about it for 17 years. The proof is in what the agent said. It doesn't matter if it were a mistake he had to know what was in that bio. And how does she make such a mistake? It is not like she said he was born in a different hospital as did Obama, oh right that was his sister that said that. Of course maybe the woman interviewed Obama's grandmother who lives in Kenya, she said he was born there. The agent is CYAing for Obama. You damn well know if there was anything like this about Romney the left would be frothing at the mouth. So the best defense that the left has for Obama lying for 17 years is more lies. The bio does not prove Obama was born in Kenya, it proves he does not tell the truth.

PROOF.

There's lots of wishful thinking but nary one shred of PROOF.

Ta-Ta

I look tomorrow for a new thread with PROOF posted in it.

PROOF.

There's lots of wishful thinking but nary one shred of PROOF.

Ta-Ta

I look tomorrow for a new thread with PROOF posted in it.

What is it that you want more proof of? Do you deny that for 17 years a bio promoting Obama's books said he was born in Kenya? Do you want proof that Obama knew about his own bio? This is typical liberal BS. No matter what I provide you it won't be enough. You have enough. Obama was born in the USofA but allowed his bio to lie about it for 17 years that we know for sure.

Yes! Only Obama can remember the hospital he was born in, the rest of us have our memories start some where in grade school. Obama can remember being in the womb. Or maybe it was Bill Ayers who wrote his book and he remembers.

How the hell did a thread about Obamacare turn into a birther thread?

It has not turned into a birther thread. I didn't say Obama was born in Kenya, he did, obviously he lied. His ability to tell the truth is how it turned to an obvious example of how he did not. What the left always tries to do is turn his Kenya lie into a birhter story, don't join them in doing so.

Can't dispute my facts so you want to put me on ignore. Whatever makes ya happy. Did you not hear Romney when he said he would "repeal and REPLACE" obamacare? I would like to know what he plans on replacing it with...

There are no facts dickweed.......in your post.

Mass is a state...there is every reason to let them do what they want.

There is no reason to force it on the rest of us (at a state level) if we don't want it.

He'll replace it with a 3x5 card that says..."Talk To Your Governor".

I've seen many of you deny this position. But it will happen if he wins and has the votes. Congress will Definitely put forth the bill to end it. Do you believe Romney would be dumb enough to veto said bill?

If you do then I say you're not firing on all 8 cylinders.

Guess the word "filibuster" doesn't mean anything to you.

I don't think Romney will win but I do remember a Republican saying if they get the Senate, they can pass a budget type bill to end Obamacare with only 50 votes.

This would make them look really bad.

1. They could only repeal the budget-related parts (a lot of portions aren't budgetary and are therefore outside of the scope of reconciliation).
2. Reconciliation requires that the changes reduce the deficit, so they'd need to come up with some spending cuts or tax increases to pay for the cost of repeal.

Yes! Only Obama can remember the hospital he was born in, the rest of us have our memories start some where in grade school. Obama can remember being in the womb. Or maybe it was Bill Ayers who wrote his book and he remembers.

Now I'm confused. Are you a birther, suggesting that when Obama wrote his autobiography in the mid-90s he was lying about his birthplace (because he likely doesn't have firsthand memories of being born in the Hawaiian locale he identifies as his birthplace)?

Or are you suggesting he's been claiming to have been born somewhere other than Hawaii, despite identifying Hawaii as his birthplace in his memoirs nearly 20 years ago?

Both premises are absurd, I'm just not sure which absurdity you've decided to go with.

I've seen many of you deny this position. But it will happen if he wins and has the votes. Congress will Definitely put forth the bill to end it. Do you believe Romney would be dumb enough to veto said bill?

Grandpa have your not been paying attention. You can have control of both houses of Congress and the Presidency but unless you can generate 60 votes in the Senate nothing will happen. You won't get enough democratic votes to end ObamaCare, you won't get enough democratic votes to extend tax cuts to the wealthy. You will control all houses of Congress and still be completely *ucked.

Because health care for millions of Americans is a bad thing.. Like school lunches for children - bad. And funding for education - bad..
Bad thing no..forcing people to get healthcare yes is bad. Government needs to get the hell out of healthcare and education and everything else and allow the market to control things.

Because it works so well? Tell us where it works so well.

It would work just fine if the government would leave things alone.If there was 2 companies offering the same thing who would you go with? The one wanting you to pay 100$ a month or the one wanting you to pay 50$ a month? I would go with the lower of the 2...competition means either coming down on your prices and getting more customers or keeping your high price and going out of business because everyone is going with the better priced company.

The governor will not be elected so it's a pointless exercise.

Forum List

Back