If It's Just A Weekend To You And Me Why Is It Always A Vacation To Trump?

If it costs us 3.5 million for a weekend, each and every weekend, it's a vacation.
Oh, so it's the costs you're worrying about?
Okay, Obama doubled the debt.....so his entire presidency was one big fucking vacation on our dime.
The cost is a fair concern. And I was critical of some of Obama's trips. Especially the ones where he flew seperate from his family.

Thank you for being consistent Grandpa, I am not bothered by the travel of a President, but I can see why you would be.

If it costs us 3.5 million for a weekend, each and every weekend, it's a vacation.
Oh, so it's the costs you're worrying about?
Okay, Obama doubled the debt.....so his entire presidency was one big fucking vacation on our dime.
The cost is a fair concern. And I was critical of some of Obama's trips. Especially the ones where he flew seperate from his family.

Thank you for being consistent Grandpa, I am not bothered by the travel of a President, but I can see why you would be.
Up to this point I'm not concerned about it but if it becomes the norm rather than the exception I would consider it an abuse of the office & tax payer money.
This spring I've been to busy with work to even keep up with important current events let alone the trivial stuff.

It was Iran's money the U.S. held in trust. That's how. Obama did not use money collected from U.S. tax payers.

Technically some us taxpayer money was involved, because the interest came from T-bills, which are paid out of taxpayer reciepts.
It was all our money. We didn't owe Iran one cent. If you count the way they broke international laws in taking our embassy, and murdered our troops in Iraq, we didn't owe them squat. Iran killed our soldiers and you piss drinkers cried over their flag draped coffins.
It was not. It was Iranian money which the U.S. put a freeze on decades ago.

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com
Thank God Obama straightened that out. Now they can stop taking our sailors hostage and stop chanting "Death To America".

I'm sure we can trust Iran now that we gave them back their money.

Maybe they'll stop sponsoring terrorism and become nice friendly warm and fuzzy.

We gave their money back because it was their money. It's what an honorable country does.
Not to mention that it was a requirement of international law, and if we don't follow international laws how can we demand that other countries do?

That's how international leadership works.

Nutter, I didn't care when any President took a vacation, the expense doesn't matter. It is part of what we pay to keep a President invigorated. No hypocrisy here bub, no partisanship, I defended EVERY President's travel. So again, you are lying and twisting the truth.

I didn't say you yourself complained about Obama's vacations, so forget about using that diversion.

I pointed out that Republicans as a whole melted down about Obama's vacations, something that was totally new in politics. That had never happened with any previous president. I hope you don't humiliate yourself by denying that.

I pointed out your party as a whole, after melting down about Obama, is now giving a pass to Trump's much worse behavior. Obama never lined his own pockets with taxpayer cash by taking vacations. Trump's behavior is unprecedented in it's sleaze.

And yet here you are, running cover for your hypocritical party with some "but both sides do it!" bullshit, even though only your side does it.

I also don't have a side as many of you partisan nutters think everyone needs, I am more in the middle and you nuts on the left and the right can't comprehend that concept. To me both parties are a mess and you extreme nutters are to blame.

If I ever saw you going into these odd logical contortions to defend Democrats, I might have believed that. However, you only jump in to run cover for Republicans.

I have more respect for open party hacks than I do for "independents" who pretend not to be party hacks so they can more effectively run cover for their party. At least the open party hacks are honest about it.

I was only speaking for myself, who the hell else am I responsible for? I am not a Republican, I lean conservative but I am not a Republican and have not vote for the Republican Presidential nominee in two of the last three elections. In fact in one election I voted for a Democrat.

As far as melting down about vacations, Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record

The nuts complained about Clinton vacations. I defended Democrats for Obama's vacations, so first you claim my defense for Obama's vacations as a diversion, Then you claim I don't defend Democrats. You are a nutter, plain and simple.

Most Presidents would take a short helicopter ride to Camp David for a weekend getaway

Trump fires up AF1 to fly to Florida every weekend
How many times did Obama do that? Not very often. He would go to Andrews to play golf several times a week but went to Martha's Vineyard for his little getaways
Wrong again

Obama went to Martha's Vineyard once a year at the end of August
Andrews is a short hop from the White House and doesn't require the security that Trump needs
I'm gonna have to demand a Link
Because I know you're full of shit ..
Really?
How about a signature bet on that one?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...household-income-poverty-wealth-2015.amp.html
Obama didn't work a total of seven days the entire eight years he was President.

Why do you snowflakes keep saying such stupid things over and over?

Obama's work ethic was far better than Trump, who is a supremely lazy shit. You may not have liked Obama's work, but you look like a squealing butthurt liar when you pretend he didn't work his ass off. Stop peddling idiot lies to deflect from Trump's indefensible behavior.

Obama was a worthless piece of shit that catered to all the scum in America instead of looking after the interest of this country.

If the asshole actually did some real work then why in the hell during his administration did poverty increase, family income decrease, debt skyrocketed, health care cost go up and the country never even had as much as a dismal 3% economic growth? That is the record of a failed administration led by an incompetent dishonest affirmative action asshole, isn't it?

The answer is simple. All Obama did as President was kiss the ass of the illegals, queers, Muslims, welfare queens and raise money for the filthy ass Democrat Party. He never looked after the interest of the American people. We all know that.

You Moon Bats were idiots electing that worthless piece of shit. You were just as stupid supporting that corrupt, dishonest and incompetent jackass Crooked Hillary.
You're a super low information voter, aren't you?

In fact, household income rose under Obama the most it has in decades.

Last edited:
Google it, then you will have egg on your face.

I'm not the one making the claim, so that's not my responsibility.

I guess you also forgot how liberals counted soldiers deaths daily on the news.

Really? So which channel had the daily total death toll, presented by the liberals? I think you're making that up as well.

Oh, that also has jack to do with your claim that most liberals attacked Bush merely for the concept of taking vacations.

In contrast, most conservatives did hold the belief that Obama was awful for taking any vacations.

The two sides are not alike. Yours was and is full of shit.

MSNBC, ran the daily death count, they did it for a few years. People attacked Bush for his vacations, it was the norm, only left wing partisans forget the hate they spewed during the Bush administration. For me, it was pure comedy how the left became so unhinged.

Screw vacations (despite the fact that Gropenfuherer said he'd not leave the WH)...imagine for a NY second that Michelle said she was staying in Chicago while the girls finished school and that the taxpayers would be on the hook for maintaining two full-time residences...

Really? So which channel had the daily total death toll, presented by the liberals? I think you're making that up as well.

Oh, that also has jack to do with your claim that most liberals attacked Bush merely for the concept of taking vacations.

In contrast, most conservatives did hold the belief that Obama was awful for taking any vacations.

MSNBC, ran the daily death count, they did it for a few years. People attacked Bush for his vacations, it was the norm, only left wing partisans forget the hate they spewed during the Bush administration. For me, it was pure comedy how the left became so unhinged.
Yet the left was behind Bush after 9-11 and gave him everything he asked for
It was not until the lies about Iraq to justify an invasion that they turned on him

Screw vacations (despite the fact that Gropenfuherer said he'd not leave the WH)...imagine for a NY second that Michelle said she was staying in Chicago while the girls finished school and that the taxpayers would be on the hook for maintaining two full-time residences...

I have no issue with a President taking a well deserved vacation or having weekends and holidays off

I do object to Conservatives bitterly complaining about Obama taking a vacation in August and Christmas, counting rounds of golf and even complaining about Obama taking his wife to NYC for their anniversary
Meanwhile, Trump uses AF1 like a millionaire playboy, jetting to Florida every weekend because DC bores him and maintaining a residence in downtown Manhattan at the publics expense and Conservatives ignore the hypocricy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...household-income-poverty-wealth-2015.amp.html
Obama didn't work a total of seven days the entire eight years he was President.

Why do you snowflakes keep saying such stupid things over and over?

Obama's work ethic was far better than Trump, who is a supremely lazy shit. You may not have liked Obama's work, but you look like a squealing butthurt liar when you pretend he didn't work his ass off. Stop peddling idiot lies to deflect from Trump's indefensible behavior.

Obama was a worthless piece of shit that catered to all the scum in America instead of looking after the interest of this country.

If the asshole actually did some real work then why in the hell during his administration did poverty increase, family income decrease, debt skyrocketed, health care cost go up and the country never even had as much as a dismal 3% economic growth? That is the record of a failed administration led by an incompetent dishonest affirmative action asshole, isn't it?

The answer is simple. All Obama did as President was kiss the ass of the illegals, queers, Muslims, welfare queens and raise money for the filthy ass Democrat Party. He never looked after the interest of the American people. We all know that.

You Moon Bats were idiots electing that worthless piece of shit. You were just as stupid supporting that corrupt, dishonest and incompetent jackass Crooked Hillary.
You're a super low information voter, aren't you?

In fact, household income rose under Obama the most it has in decades.

You are the typical uneducated low information Moon Bat, aren't you? That probably comes from getting your political information from Left Wing assholes like Rachael "Ensign Crusher" Maddow. Either that or believing Obama's lies that would make you one of these stupid Americans that Jonathan Gruber told us about, wouldn't it?

Average Family Today Has Less Income Than When Obama Took Office

Average Family Today Has Less Income Than When Obama Took Office

Obamanomics is a failure. According to the Census Bureau’s latest numbers, the average family today has less income (after adjusting for inflation) than when Obama took office.

-BXdMxYQL2GkWP0aSDDYnL-voBXm_I8328E_hN_Sj8y49TGhk7W4EvTJc_oQwf12d6CZAJ5e4gdiR7UCGPiE9MVwtC8b6pT1jwelnVweDtpd0uN8WvXInr-D6SDNQVgt_P3zS36U

Most Presidents would take a short helicopter ride to Camp David for a weekend getaway

Trump fires up AF1 to fly to Florida every weekend
How many times did Obama do that? Not very often. He would go to Andrews to play golf several times a week but went to Martha's Vineyard for his little getaways
Wrong again

Obama went to Martha's Vineyard once a year at the end of August
Andrews is a short hop from the White House and doesn't require the security that Trump needs
I'm gonna have to demand a Link
Because I know you're full of shit ..
Really?
How about a signature bet on that one?
Link

I have no issue with a President taking a well deserved vacation or having weekends and holidays off

I do object to Conservatives bitterly complaining about Obama taking a vacation in August and Christmas, counting rounds of golf and even complaining about Obama taking his wife to NYC for their anniversary
Meanwhile, Trump uses AF1 like a millionaire playboy, jetting to Florida every weekend because DC bores him and maintaining a residence in downtown Manhattan at the publics expense and Conservatives ignore the hypocricy
You seem to have memory problems.
Obama was critical of Bush’s trips and his spending during his campaign. Then he turned around and made Bush look frugal in comparison. You silly fucks defended Obama’s spending, so basically you have shit to say about it.

I would have been fine with Michelle staying in Chicago full time. These are not big issues when looking at the grand scheme of life.

I love how he was elected to be different, but now those who elected him are defending him as doing the same things as Obama. Oops. Not so different.

It was not until the lies about Iraq to justify an invasion that they turned on him

Makes one wonder if immigrants are really so aweful or if it's just a scapegoat for real issues... more lies maybe?

I love how he was elected to be different, but now those who elected him are defending him as doing the same things as Obama. Oops. Not so different.
Oh wow.....a rich guy who owns dozens of golf clubs plays golf. OMG!!!
The fact that he plays golf every once in awhile is the only thing he has in common with that lazy fuck Obama.

Makes one wonder if immigrants are really so aweful or if it's just a scapegoat for real issues... more lies maybe?
Immigrants that are so great that their countries don't want them back.

Who knew.

I would have been fine with Michelle staying in Chicago full time. These are not big issues when looking at the grand scheme of life.

You are not the RW noise machine. They would have been apoplectic.

Forum List

Back