If It's Just A Weekend To You And Me Why Is It Always A Vacation To Trump?

Most Presidents would take a short helicopter ride to Camp David for a weekend getaway

Trump fires up AF1 to fly to Florida every weekend
How many times did Obama do that? Not very often. He would go to Andrews to play golf several times a week but went to Martha's Vineyard for his little getaways
Wrong again

Obama went to Martha's Vineyard once a year at the end of August
Andrews is a short hop from the White House and doesn't require the security that Trump needs
I'm gonna have to demand a Link
Because I know you're full of shit ..
Really?
How about a signature bet on that one?
Link
I'm not letting you off that easy, you coward
Willing to put your ass on the line?
Signature bet on my providing a link?

How many times did Obama do that? Not very often. He would go to Andrews to play golf several times a week but went to Martha's Vineyard for his little getaways
Wrong again

Andrews is a short hop from the White House and doesn't require the security that Trump needs
Really?
Link
Link

Wrong again

Really?
Link
Link
Afraid to back up your claim, my friend?

I'm willing to put my reputation on my claim......ready to go for it?

If it costs us 3.5 million for a weekend, each and every weekend, it's a vacation.
How much did it cost for Obama to go golfing? I'm sure it was in the millions every time.

You might want to consider the average number of trips per month for the two.
That would put Trump way ahead. Obama played golf 300 times.
Trump has played ten times in two months AFTER he swore he would be too busy being President

It was Iran's money the U.S. held in trust. That's how. Obama did not use money collected from U.S. tax payers.

Technically some us taxpayer money was involved, because the interest came from T-bills, which are paid out of taxpayer reciepts.
It was all our money. We didn't owe Iran one cent. If you count the way they broke international laws in taking our embassy, and murdered our troops in Iraq, we didn't owe them squat. Iran killed our soldiers and you piss drinkers cried over their flag draped coffins.
It was not. It was Iranian money which the U.S. put a freeze on decades ago.

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com
Thank God Obama straightened that out. Now they can stop taking our sailors hostage and stop chanting "Death To America".

I'm sure we can trust Iran now that we gave them back their money.

Maybe they'll stop sponsoring terrorism and become nice friendly warm and fuzzy.

We gave their money back because it was their money. It's what an honorable country does.
Iran has no conception of honor. Its rulers are a gang of savages. Furthermore, they are intent on destroying us. They were entitled to nothing.

If it costs us 3.5 million for a weekend, each and every weekend, it's a vacation.
How much did it cost for Obama to go golfing? I'm sure it was in the millions every time.

300 time during his 8 year presidency? Each 4 year presidency? Per year? Per month? Be clear about what you are saying. A link too.

Technically some us taxpayer money was involved, because the interest came from T-bills, which are paid out of taxpayer reciepts.
It was all our money. We didn't owe Iran one cent. If you count the way they broke international laws in taking our embassy, and murdered our troops in Iraq, we didn't owe them squat. Iran killed our soldiers and you piss drinkers cried over their flag draped coffins.

Thank God Obama straightened that out. Now they can stop taking our sailors hostage and stop chanting "Death To America".

Maybe they'll stop sponsoring terrorism and become nice friendly warm and fuzzy.

We gave their money back because it was their money. It's what an honorable country does.
Iran has no conception of honor. Its rulers are a gang of savages. Furthermore, they are intent on destroying us. They were entitled to nothing.

we are the honorable ones. It was their money, and we gave it to them. You would prefer to become like them?

300/96 months comes to about 3 per month.

How many were at a military course within a few minutes of the whitehouse. Still no link?

we are the honorable ones. It was their money, and we gave it to them. You would prefer to become like them?
Yeah, because if we didn't return the money that meant we are no better than people who throw homosexuals off the top of tall buildings.

Yeah, because if we didn't return the money that meant we are no better than people who throw homosexuals off the top of tall buildings.

Your logic is petty fucked up. isn't it?

I love how he was elected to be different, but now those who elected him are defending him as doing the same things as Obama. Oops. Not so different.
Oh wow.....a rich guy who owns dozens of golf clubs plays golf. OMG!!!
The fact that he plays golf every once in awhile is the only thing he has in common with that lazy fuck Obama.

Ow wow, a bloated raging hypocrite...and you don't care. We expect his cultists to be hypocritical, but not the guy...

C4ad-4eXAAIKqMs.jpg

Oh, so it's the costs you're worrying about?
Okay, Obama doubled the debt.....so his entire presidency was one big fucking vacation on our dime.
Bullshit. The debt went up, but it wasn't Obama's doing.

Sometimes it's better to just show them. The interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt was over two trillion dollars while Obama was president. Surely they didn't think all those foreign banks were lending trillions and charging no interest.....ya think?

Trump said he would pay down the debt. Let's watch and see if he settles a goddam penny of it.

pt_1100_412_o.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, so it's the costs you're worrying about?
Okay, Obama doubled the debt.....so his entire presidency was one big fucking vacation on our dime.
Bullshit. The debt went up, but it wasn't Obama's doing.

Sometimes it's better to just show them. The interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt was over two trillion dollars while Obama was president. Surely they didn't think all those foreign banks were lending trillions and charging no interest.....ya think?

Trump said he would pay down the debt. Let's watch and see if he settles a goddam penny of it.

pt_1100_412_o.jpg

Here's where the debt came from:

.....................................................Total U S Debt......................................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:
Part of the reason for his visits to FL is he's receiving guests in a pleasant setting as part of his job as president. Obama received guests at rented compounds, charged to God only knows who.

Damn, and we spent hundreds of millions of dollars to make the white house so impressive to guests. Will Trump be holding state dinners at Mar-a-lago from now on?
Well, he is entertaining the leader of China there next month.

Are you sure? He tool the Japanese to Florida.
That's what I mean. He's taking the Chinese to Mar a Lago, as well.

If you own a cabin on a lake as a second residence... if you go there for the weekend it is a called a mini-vacation, because you are not staying at home. Trump's "home" isn't Mar-a-Lago, it is New York. So he isn't going "home" as many of you state, otherwise he'd be going to New York where there is already extra security staying there because Melania and Barron are there, and it wouldn't cost all this extra cash.

Yep, we're paying a mil a day in NYC, as well secret service for all the evil spawn. While Little DonDon is using the presidency to enrich the family, while Lil Eric is making wine and Tiffany is doing her idiotic Rich Kids on Instagram stuff - were paying for Secret Service protection. And of course, Melania can't go shopping without the and she now refuses to take the youngest spawn to school herself. She has the taxpayers pay for that too.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I would hate to be in the First Family's shoes. Some SS guy in a suit hovering beside or behind you everywhere you go. No more running down the block for a latte on a whim. No more taking a quiet walk in the park, ALONE. It sucks and it's not their fault. Melania and Barron living in NYC is another matter, but the security they all require is a burden I'm sure they'd all be happy to give up.

Which on average is once every 10 days during his term. That average is already being beaten. And Obama didn't take Air Force One for all those rounds.

300/96 months comes to about 3 per month.

How many were at a military course within a few minutes of the whitehouse. Still no link?

Most of Obama's rounds of golf were at nearby Andrews Air Force Base. It was easier to land a helicopter and restrict access to the base. Plus, Obama I not a millionaire golfer demanding the finest facilities in order to play. He just liked to go out on the course and hit the ball
Trump, on the other hand would not play Andrews. It does not meet the standards of an elite Trump golf course. Shutting down and restricting access to a Trump course is much more difficult

Forum List

Back