If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This is the conservative lockstep mentality that discourages innovation and progress. Technology should ALWAYS be moving forward. New things should be tried. If they work they should be kept. If they don't work, it should be determined why something has failed. Staying in the same place assures that nothing gets done.

Do not put this on the conservatives, Sallow! I have seen just as many liberals whining about not wanting to move forward with this new technology. It is called, I don't want to think! Someone else please do it for me - which is how you guys ended up in the mess you are in - in the first place. Let's admit it!

Now I am an ultra conservative like Flanders and I think the board is brilliant! I'm seeing more and more neat things that work with it and find it to be the ku da gra of boards! So that dog won't hunt. This is not an issue that you can turn political unless you want to go down the trail of why progressives hate progress? Right, I didn't think so. Top of the morning to ya!

- Jeri

Apparently, those who manage this forum never learned this timeless wisdom.
damn straight,thats what i just got done saying in the feedback section.it wasnt broke before so why evn try and fix it.jesus!!!

The BIGGEST problem that this change has not fixed is the stupid people who don't bother to see if there is already a thread on the topic that they go and post about in their NEW threads.

Maybe the moderators should be more aware and act accordingly.

This is the conservative lockstep mentality that discourages innovation and progress. Technology should ALWAYS be moving forward. New things should be tried. If they work they should be kept. If they don't work, it should be determined why something has failed. Staying in the same place assures that nothing gets done.

This forum needed to be changed as America needed to be "fundamentally" changed by the empty suit empty mind president-wanna-be.

Forum List

Back