Democrats hate "hate" But hate Trump Psychosis:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
What the hell is this "anti Trump" stuff? Biden never accomplished anything in his 40 years a representative, Democrats created poor black welfare state. Biden says if you don't vote for me you ain't black, winner winner chicken dinner, Biden does that, Not Trump.

What the hell is this "anti Trump" stuff? Biden never accomplished anything in his 40 years a representative, Democrats created poor black welfare state. Biden says if you don't vote for me you ain't black, winner winner chicken dinner, Biden does that, Not Trump.

Since Biden has been president, there has been a bunch of improvements that under Rump, were ignored.

Your hatred is noted. Fewer and fewer people are buying your diatribe anymore.

It's called "patriotrism" and "Being a good human being" and "Being a good Christian".

Thus, you're unfamiliar with it.

We get it. You never stop watching FOX News. No need to keep harping on that point.
Really? Fox news is contrived bought out opposition people like you need as a foil.

Since Biden has been president, there has been a bunch of improvements that under Rump, were ignored.

Your hatred is noted. Fewer and fewer people are buying your diatribe anymore.
I hate liars and frauds. Biden is killing us, and I hate anyone that supports him.

MaryL is melting!

She reminds me of the melting scene in Wizard of Oz

1708582417549.png

Last edited:
Chelsea Clinton supports her grandmothers call for abortion. If that isn't irony, I don't know what IS.
By that dumb logic, anyone who is born needs to demand that all those capable of breeding be breeding like bunnies, regardless of marital status, health status or economic status.

Forum List

Back