STATUTORY RAPE !!!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
a friend of mine who lives in Alabama has a 13 y.o. daughter was raped by a neighbor man (?) 30 y.o. when the kid was 11 y.o. and several times since. the news of this incident was revealed 8-20-2014AD

anyone know what the punishment for such a crime down that-a-way ????

ALL..., please send a prayer to this anonymous little girl.

thank you all,
Wildman

In Alabama isn't it a few rounds of buckshot from the shotgun of the enraged father?

a friend of mine who lives in Alabama has a 13 y.o. daughter was raped by a neighbor man (?) 30 y.o. when the kid was 11 y.o. and several times since. the news of this incident was revealed 8-20-2014AD

thank you all,
Wildman

As here in Missouri it's Statutory Rape in the 1st degree since she was under 12, and he was over 21 (though in Alabama it's if over 16.)

(a) A person commits the crime of rape in the first degree if:
(1) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex by forcible compulsion; or

(2) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated; or

(3) He or she, being 16 years or older, engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is less than 12 years old.

(b) Rape in the first degree is a Class A felony.

(Acts 1977, No. 607, p. 812, §2310; Act 2000-726, p. 1557, §1.)

Don't have Alabama's webpage up, but in Missouri such an offense has a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years plus any other factors. If it was a multiple count charge, could be looking at life in prison.

Here's Alabama's legal statutes page. Not familar with it and couldn't find the 'penalties' for the sex crimes area but if inclined can try.

Code Of Alabama

Exact url's a frame so click Title 13a Criminal Code on the left frame, that'll bring everything up, then click Chapter 6 OFFENSES INVOLVING DANGER TO THE PERSON. Then Article 4's Sex Crimes.

And hwile making sure I explained that right, I saw the penalties section...:)

Sentences of imprisonment for felonies.

(a) Sentences for felonies shall be for a definite term of imprisonment, which imprisonment includes hard labor, within the following limitations:

(1) For a Class A felony, for life or not more than 99 years or less than 10 years.

Actually, unlike Missouri they don't differentiate between 'Rape' and 'Statutory Rape' beyond specifying the ages involved. So it's just Rape for this guy in Alabama.

prison sex
prison food
prison makeup

and i doubt he will be the one dishing out the prison sex. Kid diddlers fare poorly in the pen, the "Ordinary Decent Criminals" don't tend to like them too much.

prison sex
prison food
prison makeup

and i doubt he will be the one dishing out the prison sex. Kid diddlers fare poorly in the pen, the "Ordinary Decent Criminals" don't tend to like them too much.

That's why I allowed him to have the make up...

I think he may need it. His stay in prison is likely to be a real pain in the ass.

In Alabama isn't it a few rounds of buckshot from the shotgun of the enraged father?

that is what the sheriff told the father he should have done as soon as he found out, he would have called it justifiable, but it;s too late now.., he would be in deep shit if he did it now.

latest news, the rapist is on the lam

that is what the sheriff told the father he should have done as soon as he found out, he would have called it justifiable, but it;s too late now.., he would be in deep shit if he did it now.

Wow, I didn't know he wasn't caught.

thank you all,
Wildman

As here in Missouri it's Statutory Rape in the 1st degree since she was under 12, and he was over 21 (though in Alabama it's if over 16.)

(1) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex by forcible compulsion; or

(2) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated; or

(3) He or she, being 16 years or older, engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is less than 12 years old.

Don't have Alabama's webpage up, but in Missouri such an offense has a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years plus any other factors. If it was a multiple count charge, could be looking at life in prison.

thank you very much for that information, the father of that helpless little girl is my son's best friend so i will be getting daily updates from my son.

Rape has become a huge problem in the world. Listenin gto how blacks discussing Ferguson refrequently mention how they raise their black sons telling them how to interact with police since it's likely they will at some point, I fear teh rape problem is going to go that way as well as parents with daughters are going to start briefing them on what to do when you get raped. And if being raised with such doom and gloom results in blacks resenting police, I wonder how it'll effect women relating to men.

We need to send a loud and clear message to rapists as with physical castration or execution.

prison sex
prison food
prison makeup

That's why I allowed him to have the make up...

I think he may need it. His stay in prison is likely to be a real pain in the ass.

providing he lives long enough to enjoy a little butt sex. :up:

thank you all,
Wildman

Let's be clear...it's only Statutory Rape if it was not by forcible compulsion or incapacity and only considered rape due to the ages. Otherwise it's just rape.

Rape has become a huge problem in the world. Listenin gto how blacks discussing Ferguson refrequently mention how they raise their black sons telling them how to interact with police since it's likely they will at some point, I fear teh rape problem is going to go that way as well as parents with daughters are going to start briefing them on what to do when you get raped. And if being raised with such doom and gloom results in blacks resenting police, I wonder how it'll effect women relating to men.

We need to send a loud and clear message to rapists as with physical castration or execution.

We also need to stop calling other interactions "rape." Two co-eds getting drunk and screwing, and then one party deciding he/she is regretful is not rape. Rape is Rape.

It's considered to extreme, even chemical castration. My kids never went through rape because I would never let anyone watch my kids or be alone if I did not know them for decades or I let my family watch them. I can tell if it had happened, I'd have their nutz on my trophy wall...

Wow, I didn't know he wasn't caught.

NO, not caught, "on the lam" is gangster talk for running from the law, he was born in Canada, so the Northern border authorities have been alerted. :up:

We also need to stop calling other interactions "rape." Two co-eds getting drunk and screwing, and then one party deciding he/she is regretful is not rape. Rape is Rape.

Noticed when getting the Alabama statute info they have a 'unable to consent as if intoxicated' charge for rape. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Being a nerd I never got drunk and had sex while at college so it was never a thing. But I'd on the one hand say when we're drunk we're our truer-selves. Only difference is our inhibitions are gone. So if someone forces themself on another when intoxicated it isn't 'the devil (alcohol) made them do it' so much as 'removed from their inhibitions to do that sort of thing, they did that thing.' But on the other hand, the person who consents, even if impaired, is also expressing their truer-selves and consenting. They may not have sober, but removed of their inhibitions when drunk they do, thus that's who they really are. Coming back the next morning and claiming rape then isn't fair or accurate unless actual force or compulsion was involved. But simply being drunk or high or otherwise chemically influenced shouldn't be a sole defining characteristic for rape. If only because it's so common for people to drink, if we then allow everyone to say I was tipsy or drunk or a little high, and couldn't legally give consent and was thus raped.

Forum List

Back