If I were the Devil - Paul Harvey

. . .As for judging God? I wouldn't.

Speaking for myself here, it's not about "judging god"; it's about rejecting religious mythology as a remotely sound basis on which to justify day-to-day actions.

How could I judge a being for whom there exists not a stitch of objective evidence that he exists (or that he ever existed) beyond the deluded imaginations of people like you, Jeremiah? :dunno:

Satan is the Father of every lie, every false religion including Communism, Nazism, Paganism, Mormonism, Islam, Catholicism, Satanism, Hinduism, Humanism, Evolutionism and the rest. You do the math, R.W..

As for judging God? I wouldn't.

You know there are days where I wonder if Jerry is really as nutty as she sounds. Or if she's just having us on.

. . .As for judging God? I wouldn't.

Speaking for myself here, it's not about "judging god"; it's about rejecting religious mythology as a remotely sound basis on which to justify day-to-day actions.

How could I judge a being for whom there exists not a stitch of objective evidence that he exists (or that he ever existed) beyond the deluded imaginations of people like you, Jeremiah? :dunno:

Religion separates humans from animals. Which are you?

If I were the Devil, I'd wonder why the guy who killed millions of people, including babies in the great flood, or the first born in Egypt, and then spent thousands of years torturing my "Chosen" people, is considered "Good".

While I only killed 10 people on a bar bet with this guy, and I'm considered "Evil".
Who did the devil actually kill? We know he tempted people, but how many were slaughtered?

Satan is the Father of every lie, every false religion including Communism, Nazism, Paganism, Mormonism, Islam, Catholicism, Satanism, Hinduism, Humanism, Evolutionism and the rest. You do the math, R.W..

Does God have a temper?
Will he smite me for criticizing his killings of millions of people? That seems like the petty response the Devil would make

If I were the Devil, I'd wonder why the guy who killed millions of people, including babies in the great flood, or the first born in Egypt, and then spent thousands of years torturing my "Chosen" people, is considered "Good".

While I only killed 10 people on a bar bet with this guy, and I'm considered "Evil".
Who did the devil actually kill? We know he tempted people, but how many were slaughtered?

Does God have a temper?
Will he smite me for criticizing his killings of millions of people? That seems like the petty response the Devil would make

The bible is very clear on this one, R.W. Read it.

Does God have a temper?

The bible is very clear on this one, R.W. Read it.

Killing babies is pretty mean in my book.

Cute-Baby-hdwallpapers.jpg

Now, if it was the Devil that the Bible said did such a thing.....you might have a point

If I were the Devil, I would create a 24 hour media empire devoted to separating people into Us vs. Them. I would tear humanity apart and never allow them to come together.

I would convince my viewers that there was always some other group of people taking something from them, and I would hammer away on infinite variations of that theme over and over and over and over.

Day after day, 24/7/365.

If I were the Devil, I would create a 24 hour news channel devoted to separating people into Us vs. Them. I would tear humanity apart and never allow them to come together.

I would convince my viewers that there was always some other group of people taking something from them, and I would hammer away on infinite variations of that theme over and over and over and over.

Day after day, 24/7/365.

If I were the Devil, I would create a Message Board that encouraged people to attack each other 24/7. I would give them neg reps to attack each other and then I would take it away and watch them whimper

Not true. Satan is the fallen Angel of Light, Lucifer. It is one of the many supernatural beings of that particular brand of mythology.

Forum List

Back