Democrat .. Respect for Life

abortion-rights.jpg

If you think republican women don't get abortions you're an idiot.

And until the day you have a fetus inside you for nine months, you really have no say with what a woman does with her body.

And until the day you have a fetus inside you for nine months, you really have no say with what a woman does with her body.
As long as taxpayers are paying taxes they have a say. As long as you pay insurance premiums you have a say. As long as the Democratic Party represents death, you will be reminded....

I'm really happy that American women enjoy the right to terminate a pregnancy if they feel the need to.

I doubt many women find the decision easy; but I absolutely defend their right to make the decision.

Interesting to see what countries do and do not allow abortions:
screen_shot_2013_04_11_at_11_43_59_am.png%28mediaclass-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3%29.jpg

Abortion Laws Worldwide mdash Women on Waves
Russia, China, European Countries and America have a lot in common when it comes to the human right to exist. So you give a far diminished value to human life and you're proud of it, congratulations, you are a liberal democrat.

Last edited:

As long as taxpayers are paying taxes they have a say. As long as you pay insurance premiums you have a say. As long as the Democratic Party represents death, you will be reminded....
I noticed the GOP did away with abortion when they were in power, hypocrite much?

I noticed the GOP did away with abortion when they were in power, hypocrite much?
You seem confused on the facts .. as well as conclusions, Humor me .. much?

Last edited:
Funny that a lot of people who are "pro-life" as they put it, meaning against abortions, are pro-executions as well.

How can you be pro-life and support executions?

Funny that a lot of people who are "pro-life" as they put it, meaning against abortions, are pro-executions as well.

Do you understand the concept of innocence?

You've moved away from the point.

The point is, if you are PRO-LIFE doesn't that mean ALL LIFE?

It's not pro-life, it's not even pro-human life.

It's anti-abortion.

It doesn't matter whether a person is innocent or not. If you're "pro-life" then you should be supporting LIFE. Not the life that you choose.

It's anti-abortion.

It doesn't matter whether a person is innocent or not. If you're "pro-life" then you should be supporting LIFE. Not the life that you choose.
When you murder innocent beings you forfeit your own right to life. the end.

It's anti-abortion.

I "moved away from the point", you're doing it twice in a row ... sheesh

No .. and your thinking is screwy, well, way different than mine at least....:bs1:

Taxpayers aren't paying for abortions, and for the most part, insurance policies don't cover it either unless you pay extra for the coverage.

I also get a little tired of the right wing screaming about children when they are in the womb trying to snatch food out of their mouths when they are outside the womb to give tax cuts to rich people.

Taxpayers aren't paying for abortions, and for the most part, insurance policies don't cover it either unless you pay extra for the coverage.

I also get a little tired of the right wing screaming about children when they are in the womb trying to snatch food out of their mouths when they are outside the womb to give tax cuts to rich people.
Just remember, "Mother" Teresa flew off to the Mayo Clinic to treat her cancer while poor Indians died on the floor of her filthy hospital.

I think that says abuot all that needs to be said about her.
I think she mentioned people like you frequently in her quote.

btw does Planned Parenthood and other pro-abortion groups get funding (for any reason) by the government?

..and .. have you checked your Obamacare entitlements and regulations lately?

Forum List

Back