Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

This video is probably mostly about undecided voters, but in the first part, it shows Haley going on and on about how Trump's campaign is interrupted by his court cases, so I guess he can't lead America because of that

So far, I don't see any accusations thrown on the real culprits here, the liberals trying to gain power in DC

but I will continue to watch :rolleyes:

I like the way that guy talks about accountability for $$ being sent to Ukraine, and how Ingraham makes the point that Trump asked for a (measly) 6 billion for the Wall, and was denied that amount, but we have given (if I recall this correctly) 160 billion to Ukraine for THEIR damn border

Last edited:
There are many Republicans who know how unfit and mentally unwell Trump is. Including his former cabinet.

They're all attacked as "RINOs" by the cult, of course, and they receive threats, but they deserve credit for their honesty and bravery.

Some things are more important than partisan advantage.

Last edited:
People who say they won't vote for either candidate

have NO core values

and do NOT

care about America
I will NEVER vote for trump

I don't want to vote for biden, and if some other (D) candidate emerges rather than biden (please not Harris) I will vote against trump, so that means I'm voting for the (D) POTUS candidate.

There are many Republicans who know how unfit and mentally unwell Trump is. Including his former cabinet.

They're all attacked as "RINOs" by the cult, of course, and they receive threats, but they deserve credit for their honesty and bravery.

Some things are more important than partisan advantage.
Give them rope. They will do it to Biden. And you will hate it.

Biden has charged down hill since he was installed president. He has been defended daily by Democrats. I mean they really defend his crimes.

This video is probably mostly about undecided voters, but in the first part, it shows Haley going on and on about how Trump's campaign is interrupted by his court cases, so I guess he can't lead America because of that

So far, I don't see any accusations thrown on the real culprits here, the liberals trying to gain power in DC

I like the way that guy talks about accountability for $$ being sent to Ukraine, and how Ingraham makes the point that Trump asked for a (measly) 6 billion for the Wall, and was denied that amount, but we have given (if I recall this correctly) 160 billion to Ukraine for THEIR damn border
Niki Haley may be hoping that the Dems successfully manage to torpedo Trump‘s run and she will take his place as the Republican candidate.

She could be a viable candidate. I personally would prefer DeSantis but he wasn’t all that popular. DeSantis is more of a doer than a talker.

Niki Haley may be hoping that the Dems successfully manage to torpedo Trump‘s run and she will take his place as the Republican candidate.

She could be a viable candidate. I personally would prefer DeSantis but he wasn’t all that popular. DeSantis is more of a doer than a talker.
Is that what did him in? a doer rather than a talker?

I frankly think that Trump is as far ahead as he is because he speak the truth that most Americans are already thinking.. or would think if... whatever.

He doesn'tseem to be afraid of offending people. Americans are sick of that offending garbage...

So, she knows, he should be derailed. Fine. Another point in her favor.

Trump calls her bird brain for a reason...
she looks worse than that to me

she looks un-American

she said b4 running (not verified but likely true) that she wouldn't run against Trump

then she does it...

That's all anyone needs to know, it seems

Yes, I know.. people change their minds whne more info comes to them, but... she is way behind in the polls and etc

she looks worse than that to me

she looks un-American

she said b4 running (not verified but likely true) that she wouldn't run against Trump

then she does it...

That's all anyone needs to know, it seems

Yes, I know.. people change their minds whne more info comes to them, but... she is way behind in the polls and etc
Don't listen to what she says watch what she does after she loses in her home state... I think after that the money will dry up fast and she will step down and endorse Trump...
Unless she is corrupt like you say or dumber than a bird brain...

Yall accuse the left all the time every day. Difference is you don’t have evidence of law breaking so you can’t bring anything to court. If Trump didn’t break the law then there wouldn’t be all these court cases. It’s pretty simple. Own some responsibility here

Forum List

Back