If I Were Catholic.....

First of all, it's the Church Bureaucracy that is being criticized, and they documented this activity themselves, yet kept it hidden and let it go, so yes, they do need to clean up their act, and the Church needs to stop being a political party and become a real Church again. Snivel about the others in a thread about them.
lol@Churches not being a political party. They shouldn't be but that's the way it is nowadays and its sad. The weakening of the separation of church and state is a huge problem.

Nah. It just looks that way to assorted neurotic deviants and commies, is all. Just because some dorks run around trying to make political causes around sicko sexual fetishes and baby murdering doesn't suddenly prevent churches from speaking out against them, that's just mindless stupidity working its wonders on dope-addled perverts.
To be fair you shouldn't label all church's like this, it's mostly the evangelicals.

to be fair would be for you to acknowledge you don't know squat and just parroting rubbish you read somewhere, because you just like mindless self-indulgence and sexual deviancy.

As for the 'German Catholics manned the ovens' rubbish, the fact is only the Nazi officers were German, most of the guards were Ukrainians and other Slavs, not German soldiers, and they were aided by Jewish collaborators.

In 1943 25% of the members of the SS were people without German citizenship. And what you call "jewish collaboration with the Nazis " was not a collaboration with the Nazis, it was a collaboration with other Jews. But some Jews made the mistake to underestimate the Nazis until it was to late. Let me say: From the years 1933 -1938 nearly the whole world collaborated with the Nazis. Somtimes even Germans who tried to kill Hitler had to make a break because of the worldwide popularity of Hitler. The Nazis were excellent liars - and Hitler was the best liar at all. Seems he believed even into his own lies.

If anybody is really interested in the Nazi Party's views on Christians, they can find a Hitler Youth Primer over at archiveorg that goes int detail about hwy they were an 'obstacle' that needed to be removed from German society, jut like their fellows the Communists did when they assumed power anywhere, along with mass murders as well.

"Unerbitterlich ist im Verlaufe des vergangenen Winters der Entschluss des Führers geworden, die christlichen Kirchen nach dem Sieg zu vernichten."
Joseph Goebbels May / 24th / 1942

Last edited:
... In 1943 25% of the members of the SS were people without German citizenship. And what you call "jewish collaboration with the Nazis " was not a collaboration with the Nazis, it was a collaboration with other Jews. But some Jews made the mistake to underestimate the Nazis until it was to late.

Nah. the camps had Jewish 'Kapos' doing most of the labor, not guards or officers. No shortage of Jews willing to toss others in ditches or herd them into gas chambers. Too well documented to get away with lying about it any more.

I also don't need the historical review, but thanks anyway.

First, if I were Catholic with all this sex abuse and cover up going on, I probably wouldn't remain a Catholic to be honest. But if I were convinced to my soul that Catholicism were the way to go (for whatever reason), I would not give one thin dime to the organization until it had convinced me it had cleaned up its act.

Not one thin dime, Catholics. Being an advocate for children of many years' duration, I urge you to STOP ALL GIVING until they have cleaned up this massive stench of corruption.

This report has been rehashed, I am a RC and I will remain. How about all the scout leaders and their pedophilia, how about Moore, how about all the Protestants. I come from a long line of RC and a large family and married into a large RC family, never has anyone been sexually molested, and I have known a lot of altar boys.

and here's another How about the Hasidic in NY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't the jewish DA write an article about the Hasidic Jews in NY. It about time they pay.

I also think the non denominations like the Evans and fundies have a lot of pedophilia preachers.
I am a RC and I will remain.
And, your point is what?

You support abortion and do not support,
the roles of men and women, as God commanded

I believe in free will as God (generic) has given us. You might believe in a theocracy, if so move to say Saudi Arabia, but not to Israel, they have gov paid abortions and TEl AVIV is the gay capital of the globe. Take your pick.

Last edited:
First of all, it's the Church Bureaucracy that is being criticized, and they documented this activity themselves, yet kept it hidden and let it go, so yes, they do need to clean up their act, and the Church needs to stop being a political party and become a real Church again. Snivel about the others in a thread about them.
lol@Churches not being a political party. They shouldn't be but that's the way it is nowadays and its sad. The weakening of the separation of church and state is a huge problem.

Nah. It just looks that way to assorted neurotic deviants and commies, is all. Just because some dorks run around trying to make political causes around sicko sexual fetishes and baby murdering doesn't suddenly prevent churches from speaking out against them, that's just mindless stupidity working its wonders on dope-addled perverts.

Do you believe in free will. Let people live as they choose , so you can live like you choose. No one is forcing you to get an abortion, or to sleep with the same sex.

Now if you don't believe in free will, then you believe God is causing them to do these things, and you should not interfere in the will of God.

First, if I were Catholic with all this sex abuse and cover up going on, I probably wouldn't remain a Catholic to be honest. But if I were convinced to my soul that Catholicism were the way to go (for whatever reason), I would not give one thin dime to the organization until it had convinced me it had cleaned up its act.

Not one thin dime, Catholics. Being an advocate for children of many years' duration, I urge you to STOP ALL GIVING until they have cleaned up this massive stench of corruption.

This report has been rehashed, I am a RC and I will remain. How about all the scout leaders and their pedophilia, how about Moore, how about all the Protestants. I come from a long line of RC and a large family and married into a large RC family, never has anyone been sexually molested, and I have known a lot of altar boys.

Why doesn't the jewish DA write an article about the Hasidic Jews in NY. It about time they pay.

I also think the non denominations like the Evans and fundies have a lot of pedophilia preachers.
And, your point is what?

I believe in free will as God (generic) has given us. You might believe in a theocracy, if so move to say Saudi Arabia, but not to Israel, they have gov paid abortions and TEl AVIV is the gay capital of the globe. Take your pick.
I believe in free will as God (generic) has given us. You might believe in a theocracy, if so move to say Saudi Arabia, but not to Israel, they have gov paid abortions and TEl AVIV is the gay capital of the globe. Take your pick
So, what's your beef with pedophiles then?

What does anything you stated,
have to do with you being RC?

What does theocracy have to do with anything?

Darling, we will all stand or fall by The Word of God,
and be held accountable for the free will given us.

And, your point is what?

I believe in free will as God (generic) has given us. You might believe in a theocracy, if so move to say Saudi Arabia, but not to Israel, they have gov paid abortions and TEl AVIV is the gay capital of the globe. Take your pick
So, what's your beef with pedophiles then?

What does anything you stated,
have to do with you being RC?

What does theocracy have to do with anything?

Darling, we will all stand or fall by The Word of God,
and be held accountable for the free will given us.

Thank you, then its none of your business what anyone else does unless they break the law and you are on the jury.

There needs to be a strong "Separation of Church and State".

Don't buy it. There are thousands of child-molesters in other Christian denominations and religions. Just Google any one of them and you'll find the longest lists ever. The media hates the Catholic Church, because of its long, "bad" history with the Jews, they who largely control the Western media. Accordingly, the Jewish-led media loves bashing the Roman Catholic Church. There are hundreds, if not thousands of cases of Jewish Rabbis who have molested kids within their flock, but none of that is reported. Finally, do you doubt the Bible every time a Protestant-type-clergyman gets caught molesting kids? No, you don't. He isn't the Bible, or your church, or your faith. He's just a weak, corrupt soul. No fellow human being could ever cause me to abandon my Catholic religion. For example, I don't like our Pope. In fact, strongly dislike him. That said, he isn't my religion. He's just a man.

Actually, some prisoners helped do the dirty deeds for fear of being killed themselves. Try learning some German history.

The problem is: no one needs a gun pointing at your head to teach you the perverted logic of the Nazis, Nazi.

That doesn't even make any sense. Please try again.

Bye

You'll be back, you just can't quit me. :biggrin:

I know your amusement about all people who suffer traumata from the Holcoaust. Nevertheless you are amusing yourself to death.

See? You can’t quit me, you fucking homo. :lol:

... In 1943 25% of the members of the SS were people without German citizenship. And what you call "jewish collaboration with the Nazis " was not a collaboration with the Nazis, it was a collaboration with other Jews. But some Jews made the mistake to underestimate the Nazis until it was to late.

Nah. the camps had Jewish 'Kapos' doing most of the labor, not guards or officers.

That's not collaboration. In my answer I thought about people who worked together with the Nazis after they were conquered. In most cases such collaborations are without any problem for the people. In France for example lots of people did not like to fight against Germans and some worked together with Germans. This is normal in all wars, because war or not war: Life has to go on.

In case of Kapos (=foremen) the situation is not comparable with anything what ever had existed in the world before the Nazis played their totally perverted games. Do you know for example what a "Muselmann" (=verbally "Muslim") was for the Nazis? A prisoner who moved his head like a suffering elephant or his body like a Muslim when he prays. If a human being reaches this level of humiliation, torture and absoute hopelessness no one is able to save such a human being any longer. A so called "Muselmann" will unevitably die. That's why we don't use this word any longer in the German language for Muslims.

If you like to understand a phenomenon like this or what are reason for the behavior of "Kapos" then it is the best to try to study psychology at a serious university.

No shortage of Jews willing to toss others in ditches or herd them into gas chambers. Too well documented to get away with lying about it any more.

Okay. Perhaps it's better to shoot you down. What exactly is the reason for your blind antisemitism? Education? Stupid comrades? ...

Last edited:

Nah. the camps had Jewish 'Kapos' doing most of the labor, not guards or officers.

That's not collaboration. In my answer I thought about people who worked together with the Nazis after they were conquered. In most cases such collaborations are without any problem for the people. In France for example lots of people did not like to fight against Germans and some worked together with Germans. This is normal in all wars, because war or not war: Life has to go on.

In case of Kapos (=foremen) the situation is not comparable with anything what ever had existed in the world before the Nazis played their totally perverted games. Do you know for example what a "Muselmann" (=verbally "Muslim") was for the Nazis? A prisoner who moved his head like a suffering elephant or his body like a Muslim when he prays. If a human being reaches this level of humiliation, torture and absoute hopelessness no one is able to save such a human being any longer. A so called "Muselmann" will unevitably die. That's why we don't use this word any longer in the German language for Muslims.

If you like to understand a phenomenon like this or what are reason for the behavior of "Kapos" then it is the best to try to study psychology at a serious university.

No shortage of Jews willing to toss others in ditches or herd them into gas chambers. Too well documented to get away with lying about it any more.

Okay. Perhaps it's better to shoot you down. What exactly is the reason for your blind antisemitism? Education? Stupid comrades? ...
He's just stating facts, which you obviously can't handle, so you pull out the personal insults.

The problem is: no one needs a gun pointing at your head to teach you the perverted logic of the Nazis, Nazi.

That doesn't even make any sense. Please try again.

Bye

You'll be back, you just can't quit me. :biggrin:

I know your amusement about all people who suffer traumata from the Holcoaust. Nevertheless you are amusing yourself to death.

See? You can’t quit me, you fucking homo. :lol:

Hmm

He's just stating facts, which you obviously can't handle, so you pull out the personal insults.

I guess you wan this war of words.

Actually, I read Jewish History , from serious Jewish scholars from places like the university in Tel Aviv; they all seem to suffer from 'blind antisemitism and 'stupidity', according to you, who posts mostly crank nonsense and rubbish. They are probably the most objective historical scholars on the planet, completely unlike the assorted loons and goobers you're used to reading. But thanks, anyway; I mostly post for the benefit of lurkers who might not be aware of a lot of info they should look into if they're interested, and not because I take you seriously.

Couldnt have been nazi uprise without the help of the banking oligarchs and Wall Street. The nazis didnt lose the war, they simply relocated under Operation Paperclip using the Vatican ratlines to whitewash their background. The Vatican not only knew what was going on, they approved of it.

Actually, I read Jewish History , from serious Jewish scholars from places like the university in Tel Aviv; they all seem to suffer from 'blind antisemitism and 'stupidity', according to you, who posts mostly crank nonsense and rubbish.

?

They are probably the most objective historical scholars on the planet,

?

completely unlike the assorted loons and goobers you're used to reading.

?

But thanks, anyway; I mostly post for the benefit of lurkers who might not be aware of a lot of info they should look into if they're interested, and not because I take you seriously.

Last edited:

Couldnt have been nazi uprise without the help of the banking oligarchs and Wall Street. The nazis didnt lose the war, they simply relocated under Operation Paperclip using the Vatican ratlines to whitewash their background. The Vatican not only knew what was going on, they approved of it.

It exist normally two alternative views on history which exclude each other. In one version of history Pius XII did nothing to help Jews. In another version he saved the life of 2/3 of all Jews of Rome for example. You prefer the 3rd form of history: Pius was the murderer of all Jews. And you are also a fan of the forth form of history: The Jews murdered the Jews. And I ask myselve ... whatever ... totally unimportant ...

Last edited:
The Peanut Gallery can note Jews were very fond of genocides themselves, right up to the Muslim invasions, and afterwards they marched in the Muslim armies that invaded Spain, and raided along the entire Mediterranean coast of Europe. they were the occupation troops for Muslims in several Spanish cities, and of course controlled trade and looted the locals with glee for several hundred years, so when the Europeans finally won back their former lands, naturally the didn't trust them and didn't want to have a large 'fifth column' living among them, especially since the local Jews opened the gates to Muslim invaders and helped them in their looting an killing, hence the Spanish Inquisition, and some 3,000 of them and others were expelled or killed. they had the generous choice of leaving, same deal as Muslims got, but many thought they could get away with it, only to be rounded up anyway. not a glamorous end, but the Reconquistas obviously felt it better to err on the side of caution and a wise choice, given Jewish history and their support of Islam and mass butchery of Christians; quite generous of the Spaniards not to just kill them all, the usual Muslim approach.

People who want to know more can consult the Jewish Encyclopedia for the various sources on the Muslim Conquests and the Jewish role in them. They were not by any means just poor hapless pacifist hippies of old, not even close. And anybody who claims discussing this aspect of Jewish history is somehow 'antisemitic' is just a liar, period.

The Peanut Gallery can note Jews were very fond of genocides themselves, right up to the Muslim invasions, and afterwards they marched in the Muslim armies that invaded Spain, and raided along the entire Mediterranean coast of Europe. they were the occupation troops for Muslims in several Spanish cities, and of course controlled trade and looted the locals with glee for several hundred years, so when the Europeans finally won back their former lands, naturally the didn't trust them and didn't want to have a large 'fifth column' living among them, especially since the local Jews opened the gates to Muslim invaders and helped them in their looting an killing, hence the Spanish Inquisition, and some 3,000 of them and others were expelled or killed. they had the generous choice of leaving, same deal as Muslims got, but many thought they could get away with it, only to be rounded up anyway. not a glamorous end, but the Reconquistas obviously felt it better to err on the side of caution and a wise choice, given Jewish history and their support of Islam and mass butchery of Christians; quite generous of the Spaniards not to just kill them all, the usual Muslim approach.

People who want to know more can consult the Jewish Encyclopedia for the various sources on the Muslim Conquests and the Jewish role in them. They were not by any means just poor hapless pacifist hippies of old, not even close. And anybody who claims discussing this aspect of Jewish history is somehow 'antisemitic' is just a liar, period.

Keeps the problem that you are an idiot - and Jews were citizens of Rome (=Romans) since the early third century. A shorts time after the Normans (who had seddled in France as a shield against the Vikings) ) had conquered England - while the Seljuks had conquered Jerusalem and Mekka in nearly the same time of history - this "Brits" started the Frankonian Wars (Frankonian because the Normans who had conquered England came from France) which are also known under the name "crusades". In the first crusade the violent idiots from the Anglo-Saxon area and the Frankonian area passed the territory of lots of other German tribes, who were not part of this "first crusade". While this damned assholes crossed the holy roman empire of German nation they started to attack everywhere Jews. This was the birth of this what we call today "Antisemitism". Looks like the aggressors from England and France in Germany needed money and never forgave the Jews that they stole their money and murdered them.

And in Spain existed - a fas as I heard - never any mass butchering of Christians or Muslims or Jews. The reconquista tried to make everyone to a Christian. Who did not like to be a Christian had to leave Spain. This "idea" is comparable today with the idea that only one law for all people should exist. They tried to integrate in such ways all people.

Last edited:

28priestssalutehitler.jpg

Forum List

Back